It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Stop Operation Soros’ – Massive Movement to Overthrow Soros Takes Off in Macedonia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It looks like there are many many angry people right now. And their hatred for Soros, the liar and destroyer of all things good is going Down down down...

Finally, some Justice is being served for this scum! The rest of the free World had better be paying attention, the People are rising up against him and his antics. I don't even know how this guy got as far as he did without being stopped but it's a trend that isn't going to slow any time soon.

www.dcclothesline.com...

a few days ago...

Macedonia – Only a week after Hungary announced plans to purge all NGO groups funded by globalist progressive mega-donor George Soros, a new global initiative – Stop Operation Soros (SOS) – dedicated to the countering the influential political/social engineering the billionaire activist is now engaged in across the globe through his Open Society Foundations, was announced in Macedonia.

During a press conference last week, SOS founders called on all “free-minded citizens,” regardless of race, ethnicity or religion, to “fight against one-mindedness in the civil sector, which is devised and led by George Soros,” the Vecer newspaper reported.

Along with this statement during a press conference:

“We’ve witnessed the takeover of the entire civil sector and its abuse and instrumentalization to meet the goals of one political party. That is unacceptable and goes beyond the principles of civic organizing,” Srbov said at the press conference.

“The Open Society Foundation, operating under the Soros umbrella, used its funding and personnel to support violent processes in Macedonia. It has monopolized the civil society sector, pushing outside any organization which disagrees with the Soros ideology,” he stated.

and

Subsequently, leaked memos, appearing on DC Leaks, exposed Soros’ plan to destabilize and overthrow Putin – the ultimate prize for Soros.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Again, calling 007-we have an evil man who needs to be taken out-pronto.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

This is from the DC Clothesline blog and about Macedonia???

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's the information that counts.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a viewer comment: one of many who feel the same way.

It has been said that, over time, one’s inside thoughts – and soul for that matter – manifest themselves on the exterior – hence the fact that Soros is one butt ugly mo’ fo’!

Years ago, this lower-than-pond-scum maggot was interviewed by an Australian publication (you guessed it – called “The Australian”) where he stated that, as a young man / teenager, he deserted his fellow Hungarian Jews to team up with Hitler’s Nazis. He went on to openly state that confiscating the Jews’ possession (before their being sent to concentration camps), he recalls that time as “the best days of my life.”

This sick bastard almost broke the Bank of England (by heavily shorting the British Pound) back in mid-September, 1992 (and made a tidy $1 billion in a day), and loved every second of it! Many stated that if he were to be spotted on the streets of London at that time, that he would be murdered on the spot!

His did major financial damage in Asia, and attempted to overthrow the Ukraine – he is a war criminal who should be punished for his Crimes of War.

If Trump means what he says about bringing justice to our great country, both Soros and his evil minions (Hillary, Obama, Jarrett, Holder, Lynch, Lerner, etc.) should be behind bars for the rest of their miserable, treasonous lives!

The lower-than-scum filthy maggot, known as George Soros, should be put to death in
the most slow and painful way imaginable to humanity – and it should occur in
the near future!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I agree with that comment wholeheartedly. I'm hoping Trump has something in the works to deal with him. Soros is funding the protesters and rioters and he pretty much owns the DNC. The left doesn't realize they are doing his dirty work, and if he gets his way and does what he has done in other countries, they will be just as screwed as the Trump supporters will be. And he won't care because he is a psychopath and only cares about making money from destroying the government. But trying to get the left to see it is like banging your head against the wall. They are so enveloped in their Trump hate that they won't hear anything else.

I wish Putin would take him out.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rose126

Yes, and I'm sure Putin would love to take him out!

Whenever i see articles like these, which are ever becoming more frequent now, It always feels to me as though President Trump is ten steps ahead of everyone else. There are many countries right now who are suddenly closing their borders, albeit Sweden began that in 2015, but these low bottom dwelling scum who stand with Sorors appear to be running now don't they? It's like Trump takes over and now they're in a major panic.

It's great to see this happening and yes, it should have began long ago. The wheat from the tares have begun their great separation.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

What needs to be reminded is that Soros with his web of organisations is directly acting against any democratic order, or elected governments. They have an agenda irrespective of government or elected national leadership. And they finance active efforts to overthrow these governments.

Now, what would you call that kind of organisation?

Revolutionars. Bolsheviks. Communists. All run same tactics.

These are not something we should ever accept. And what comes to how to treat this sort of sickness, my choice for medication is leaded sedatives.
edit on 3-2-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

That's exactly what's happening with these Govt's. and Organizations. Soros has been around a long time, and you're right his tactics are akin to organized crime syndicates. These guys have twisted things so badly now that this new Generation have backward standards and no morals. They are weak minded and can't think for themselves, which is exactly what Soros wants.

It's easier for him to trick people that can't communicate and have little to no understanding, people who allow their emotions to lead them rather than their intellect.

What we are seeing now, is the destruction of these vile men and women, and their twisted ideals and backward mindsets hell bent on destroying our Society for their own gain.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

People need to understand and take note of couple things about Soros (if they don't already realize it)....

1. The concept which allows Soros to weave the web of evil he does is...globalism. Were it not for globalist dreamers, infected parasites like George Soros would never be allowed to succeed on the scale that they do. His ability to move money around in the global marketplace is key in his successes. The more open the global market the more easily he can work his black magic, play one side against another, and laugh all the way to the bank.

2. George Soros entire fortune is built upon a foundation of betting on other people losing. When people lose, he wins. When countries lose, he wins. So, if you think about it, it makes perfect sense he would be in the business of sowing seeds of unrest. When there's a conflict between two or more groups there's always a loser, but there wouldn't be a conflict to begin with if both sides didn't believe they were in the right. This is where Soros makes his fortunes. He carefully selects the most volatile (financial) situations and 'short sells' the loser. In the absence of a conflict...he creates one. This strategy takes time because he has to move money around during the conflict to set himself up for the short sell. He hides behind complex financial and trading laws to conceal his real game, but this is what he's doing; betting on other people losing.

George Soros is no champion of the left, despite what the left may think; he's using them. Nothing more, and nothing less. This is the irony of all of it; the left thinks Soros is some great champion of their cause, but in reality he is anything but a champion of anyone's cause...but his own. From the outside it appears Soros is investing in their cause, that he's taking their side, but in reality he's just setting himself up to sell out the side he's funding. It's all a ruse, and I wish people could see it for what it is. It's cruel and inhuman, preying upon the losers as he does. In doing so, he makes himself no better than the person stealing the wallets and valuables off the dead and dying.

One of the great causes of the left is globalism, the notion everyone can get along and play nicely in the financial sandbox. In concept, it's utopian in a way, but like utopia it is not attainable. Fundamentally, the globalist ideal is to create one homogenous market where everyone stands on level ground. Soros will never allow this to be fully realized! Why? Because Soros makes his billions on the trials and tribulations of getting there, not the end result. Utopia, were it ever to be realized (which it won't) would spell financial ruin for Soros because then there would be no loser to bet against.

So how do you stop evil monsters like George Soros? Well, for starters there's a couple things which will put a big dent in their freedoms to do what they do...

1. Stop, or severely curb, short selling on the stock market. The very concept of short-selling does nothing to invest in the market or its overall health. These types of deals only strip money out of the market. No good can come from betting on losers, especially when the name of the game is; the bigger the loser, the bigger the winner. This is not money moving around in the market, this is money moving from the market into somebody's bank account. Soros' bank account.

2. Outlaw "derivatives". Most people don't even know what a "derivative" is, in the stock market. If you ask 10 different Wall St. investors to define a derivative, you'll get 10 different answers. The simplest explanation of derivatives is they are packages of stocks and bonds which are sold, split, repackaged, resold...over and over again, to the point where no one really understands where or what anything is anymore. It's a way to obfuscate (confuse) the marketplace, to create an illusion of value where one doesn't exist. And frankly, it's a way to hide losses. If you unraveled and cashed out all derivatives right now the result would be net losses in staggering trillions of dollars. But how do you eliminate them? Don't allow the creation of any more, and let the ones which exist mature and die...as they should. This would allow the market to stay stable and amortize the losses over a much wider range of profitable assets so no one sector loses it all (and prevent George Soros' of the world from winning).

3. Hedge Funds - Hedge funds have been around for a while and most people understand the basics. Hedge funds do have a place in the market (without derivatives). The basic idea behind hedge funds is just that, a way to "hedge" a bet on an investment, a way to ensure losses get insulated by wins. They're different from short selling though, and don't have to employ these tactics (though many do) to be successful. The problem with hedge funds is, they're not open to everyone to invest in, only a select few (usually the elite and wealthy). They're exclusive private clubs, and not everyone can join. The down side (for everyone else) is, they're allowed to trade in the open market just like everyone else, and because they have tons of money they're big players in the market. So, they have the ability to affect the market as a whole, but only a select few can participate. So what to do about hedge funds? Simple, pass laws which say hedge funds will be open to any investor or else they will be banned from trading in the open market (Wall St. etc.) until they do. In other words, level the playing field.

As always, thoughts and comments welcome.

edit on 2/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

First Hungary, now Macedonia. The Axis is getting the band together again.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When i first heard the news today, i heard about that incident.
It was reported like this:
Terror attatck at the Louvre, attacker screamed Allahu Akbar...

The last time i heard this was at the attack of a nazi at the mosque in Quebec.
The media reported:
And the attacker screamed Allahu Akbar...

I bet the next time a lightning strucks somebody, the lightning screamed Allahu Akbar before hitting the person...
All that makes the whole and neverending muslim terror threat so believable that i am shaking.

But i guess France needed something like this, there is a state of emergency that wants to be extended, again and again, till it is the normal and not the state of emergency anymore. Because one can rule better in a state of emergency. Good that people are to blind to see, good for the rulers!

Btw, did you hear about the following two incidents:

Nazi bomber arrested (german link, please use translator)

This guy tried to kill russian jews with a TNT pipe bomb and harmed people badly. Nothing heard about this? This is not used to keeop the terror fear up?
Hmm, maybe because the attacker "didn´t scream Allahu Akbar"?

Or this one, from the nazi infected east of germany:
700-800 illegal firearms found

But that is no terrorist, he is just a "weapons enthusiast" and there were absolutely, for 100% no political motives. Guess because the weapons enthusiast is german, white and christ. But guess what hell would break loose if that guy had no wepaons but was muslim and his wife had some hydrogen peroxide to bleach her hairs?

T E R R O R!

So if i hear that an attacker screamed Allahu Akbar, i just have to smile about the secret services and the TPTB.
They want to save us from evil terrorism?
How can it be then that there allegedly is no nazi terror in germany that people have to be protected from? Why did nobody ask for more surveillance, more secret service powers, more police, militarizing the police and all that 1984 stuff, when the fishy NSU case came to light? Why do they try to declare the munich shooter as a muslim terrorist, knowing that he had rightwinger motives?

To make it short, if the rulers really would try to protect the people from terrorism, the would try to protect them from every kind of terrorism! They wouldn´t try to hide the one kind of terrorism while they use to turn everything into the other kind of terrorism, even if it is often implausible as it couldn´t be more. So rulers that create a terror but don´t want to protect in reality, must have other reasons for their actions.

But all that 9/11 muslim terror secret services NWO conspiracy stuff is just conspiracy stuff, uncountable coincidences are just coincidences and the same used script since ever is not becoming more and more implausible and boring.
What a luck for us people...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Are you sure you're responding/replying to the correct thread?

...did you instead mean to respond to THIS thread???
(which happened to be immediately above this one in "new")

edit on 2/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I appreciate your thoughts on this, thank you.

Soros is a Snake. You're right, he hides and contrives behind closed doors, using anyone in his path to coerce and buy off with his billions which he's unlawfully stolen.

Honestly, I still can't believe there are people who aren't seeing him for what he truly is. He's a liar and a thief, and he deserves nothing less than what he's given out. Retribution will visit his door step soon, and everything that vile excuse for a human being will reveal the scum that He truly is.

The day that happens will be a day none of us will forget.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think people are waking up now, it's become disastrously apparent just how insane that vile human being George Soros is. He's like the walking dead, a plague upon the earth.
edit on 3-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Are you sure you're responding/replying to the correct thread?

...did you instead mean to respond to THIS thread???
(which happened to be immediately above this one in "new")

I am an idiot, i am very sorry!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I hope they stop him for good. What a crack pot that man is!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yes Soros is a mad man. Crazy in every aspect of the word.

His day will come.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Yes Soros is a mad man. Crazy in every aspect of the word.

His day will come.

Soros is not insane. The insanity is elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: DJW001

I think people are waking up now, it's become disastrously apparent just how insane that vile human being George Soros is. He's like the walking dead, a plague upon the earth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join