It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Black Mayor Who Calls Cops Pigs Finds Herself In Need Of Immediate Help-Resigns Mayorship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Horrible story of Eula Clark mayor and commissioner of Stuart Florida who called a cop a pig while he was doing community out reach. Then she tries to "move on". Didn't work, then she said that the comment was about a "meat product" didn't work. And of course she said she supports law enforcement. But she gave up being the mayor, and the community wants to see her out of her commissioners seat too. Clark needs to update her group think, Obama isn't pres anymore, there is a return to respecting the thin blue line, not calling them stupid(ly).

Eula Clark made a statement to a police office, calling him a pig when he was talking to a store clerk trying to build a relationship with the community. Well she fell under fire for her comments.

Eula Clarke, the mayor of Stuart, Florida felt like it was okay to run her mouth and refer to the brave men and women in blue in her city as “pigs.” Not thinking that this would ever backfire on her since she could always claim “racism,” she was in for a rude awakening when she woke up today and realized she was in need of some serious help.

Last month, Clarke walked into Taylor’s Grocery, where she saw Officer Ed Fitzgerald speaking to the store clerk. Right off the cuff, she remarked, “I didn’t know we were serving pig tonight,” and Fitzgerald left the store after the insult, taking the high road and not saying a word. T
freedomdaily.com...

Clark was pressed by a reporter and she said it happened and she supports law enforcement, it's done and she wants to move on. I bet she does want to move on. When the light of truth hits hateful statements like hers, of course she would want to move on. Obama isn't president anymore, you can't make hateful statements anymore.

“So what happened on January the 11 involving a Stuart police officer?,” the reporter asked. “Andrew, I told you I want to make a short statement to the public,” she responded. So the reporter tried again, asking her, “Did you make a reference to a pig in reference to a Stuart police officer?”

“Again, I’m telling you that I support law enforcement,” she replied. “It happened. That was something that happened. It’s done with. I want to move on. I want the officers to work for our community. I want them to believe in what I do as mayor. To believe in what they do for their jobs. I just want to make sure that they know I have their backs.”

Clark was the mayor and is a commissioner in her town. And at a meeting the hateful statement came up and she said she made a statement about a meat product. And it's one of those things, and she is sorry. The commissioners and the public weren't buying it.

“The words have been said. I use that word when referring to certain meat products. It’s one of those things,” she said at a commission meeting on Monday, to the anger of the audience, who began to heckle her. “I hear you, I am telling you. I’m sorry. That’s not the instance that that was used.”

City Commissioner Troy McDonald was quick to call her out on the lie, and her lack of sincerity. “At the same time you were apologizing, you started to try to back off and say, ‘Well I was talking about pork products’ or ‘meat products,’ which makes me question your sincerity at this point. That’s troubling.”

edit on 2-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Did we really need this?

What the Hell is the point?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Not sure where the racism part comes in other than you saying that "she could claim racism". But beyond that some cops ARE pigs. Some are not. I've met both, and I'm only polite and respectful to them. Some are just jerks. That said, I like to judge people based on actions and this cop seems like they were being one of the good ones, so just desserts on her and all that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What did she say or do that's racist? Did I miss that?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Did we really need this?

What the Hell is the point?

To tout the party line of "this is Trump's America now and #'s gonna change"

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

Agreed, I don't see it as racist but as hateful.

She is a community leader and has the same feelings about LEO as our former pres. But I have a feeling that the LEO is going go from disrespected to respect with the new pres.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I didn't see the racism, just a healthy insulting of LEO.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Maybe she is a cannibal since human is the other, other white meat and is known as long pork.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Her big mouth got her in trouble.
Good.
Why shouldn't she feel the same reproductions as anyone else?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Exactly! Someone should reproduct the hell out of her!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"Racist" first word in thread title...

She apologized and realized how dumb her comments were... and wants to move past it...

I wonder your thoughts on the cops (multiple) who shot themselves or set fire to their houses and said it was a black male...a few months ago.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Does anyone else hope that the Obamaization of LEO would be coming to a conclusion?

Are statements like these going to stop. Of course there are bad cops. But Obama seemed to have a trigger that was tripped way too easy, and I hope this stops.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Source

That is horrible, and the LEO should coll their heels in prison.

Her half a$$ed apology tells the whole story. She isn't sorry and she is a fossil of the former pres.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What did she say that was racist and what does any of this have to do with Obama?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good.

Uhhh, dude? You meant repercussions right?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Exactly! Someone should reproduct the hell out of her!

Fricken spell checker! Lol

"Repercussions!"

link   

Obama isn't president anymore, you can't make hateful statements anymore.

All due respect, but what a dumb thing to say. This has nothing to do with Obama.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

Good.

Uhhh, dude? You meant repercussions right?

Well reproduction is much more interesting than reprecussions.....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: odzeandennz

Source

That is horrible, and the LEO should coll their heels in prison.

Her half a$$ed apology tells the whole story. She isn't sorry and she is a fossil of the former pres.

I think you're jumping the shark with statements like this.
It's highly possible she's just a fossil.

I argue all the time with friends in different parts of the US and their LEO's act unconstitutionally while ours are actually helpful if you are respectful. Calling cops pigs started in the 60's so tagging it to Obama is ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Agreed, I don't see it as racist but as hateful. She is a community leader and has the same feelings about LEO as our former pres. But I have a feeling that the LEO is going go from disrespected to respect with the new pres.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join