It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly this is madness at the highest degree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Read the book.

They haven't been left alone. It takes two people to show up to a gun fight.

What makes you think these refugees and business travellers don't feel the same way?
Israel is a paraiah. In My Opinion, it should never have been formed. The sooner it is disenfranchised the better off the entire world will be.
How about we bring all of the Israeli people over here and just take down Israel's flag altogether? The "first daughter" and her husband are shabbat observant Jews. Jews are comfortable here in the USA. How about we take them in, give them Montana or something. Let the Muslims have their stupid desert. We have enough oil of our own.

What about the Native Americans?
yeah --- this country is built on an imperialist platform, and now you all just elected the worst sort of personality-disordered homicidal psychopath to be in charge. How about that?

Irreconcilable differences. It's household terminology. No-fault divorce. Just. Stop. We can't get along with them. Period. You all won't, and the ones that WANT to get along are being shut out, too!
edit on 2/2/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Mohammed hasn't stopped killing people since circa 600AD.

It doesn't matter if you want to get along with him. He even shoots himself in the face if he can't find any Christians or Jews.

I'm not talking about the good muslims that don't actually read their book. I'm talking about the ones that obey their book.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

please don't give me no facts, they just get in the way of my hate and liberal point of view.
i just want to hate on someone.

edit on 2-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

point of order - mohammed hasnt actually killed anyone for over 1300 years

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join