It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland protest leader arrested on sex abuse charges

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

A man who has led protests in Portland and is a convicted sex offender is now facing new charges of sex abuse, according to court records.

Micah Rhodes, 23, was arraigned in court Monday. He is facing four counts of second-degree sex abuse, according to the Multnomah County Jail.

He spoke with a lawyer and asked the judge to grant his release, but his request was denied due to a pending hold from a prior case.

Rhodes has been a leader of the "Don't Shoot PDX" group, as well as numerous Portland protests surrounding the election and inauguration of President Donald Trump. He was one of three people arrested during a protest involving Portland students who walked out of class in November.

Portland protest leader arrested on sex abuse charges

The article neglects to state one major specific cause this SJW was protesting, however there is a photo showing him wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt while leading a protest.

This is just the latest BLM leader to be charged with a serious sex crime involving minors.

Ferguson BLM leader Charles Wade was charged and convicted of sex trafficking for pimping a teenage girl.

BLM has already proven to be a terrorist organization. Now there is mounting evidence of sexual exploitation of minors by the leaders.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

May I say he was probably protesting because he was being paid very well by Soros?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

May I say he was probably protesting because he was being paid very well by Soros?

Now Soros can pay the legal bills too.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Now Soros can pay the legal bills too.

Pffffffft!

Soros is going to flick a booger and say "useful idiot"!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Ferguson BLM leader Charles Wade was charged and convicted of sex trafficking for pimping a teenage girl.

Really what makes him any worse than John F. Kennedy?

I could swear I remember seeing numerous reports of him engaged in similar behaviors of using young women to satisfy the sexual desires of high profile people. I think I even remember watching an interview of one of the girls that was victimized.

This Portland BLM leader should run for president.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

(post by Kharron removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Really what makes him any worse than John F. Kennedy?

I could swear I remember seeing numerous reports of him engaged in similar behaviors of using young women to satisfy the sexual desires of high profile people. I think I even remember watching an interview of one of the girls that was victimized.

This Portland BLM leader should run for president.

See, that right there is a PROBLEM!

Sexual assault IS sexual assault! When people make it political thus making it okay because someone else got away with it?
That's a problem!

You might have low standards, I don't!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Look it up.

He's in his early 20's and he was physically intimate with a 17-year-old guy. It was consensual. While I don't condone legal adults fooling around with 17-year-olds, this was hardly a rape.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
will these idiots ever learn that if you got a closet full of skeletons you better keep a low profile and whatever you do don`t go pissing the government off because you`re just painting a big target on your back.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Look it up.

He's in his early 20's and he was physically intimate with a 17-year-old guy. It was consensual. While I don't condone legal adults fooling around with 17-year-olds, this was hardly a rape.

Except by the laws of this country it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

They use what is convenient.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
He should follow Trump's lead and run for office, Oh wait he is black...can't.

So is this going to be another thread about how all BLM should suffer for this one idiot's crimes or how all protestors should suffer?

edit on 30-1-2017 by cantthinkofausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Look it up.

Except by the laws of this country it is.

I agree. And I'm not saying he shouldn't be held accountable. I'm just making a retort towards the effort to paint him as some kind of sex offender for the purpose of making activists look bad (as if that's how it worked or something).

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername

So is this going to be another thread about how all BLM should suffer for this one idiot's crimes or how all protestors should suffer?

While I agree with your message and general sentiments... you do realize that Obama was a POC (president of color), right?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

While I agree with your message and general sentiments... you do realize that Obama was a POC (president of color), right?

I was talking about how Trump supporters would vote for this guy if he wasn't black.

(post by citdog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I was talking about how Trump supporters would vote for this guy if he wasn't black.

Ohhhh... got it. Sorry, normally I catch that sort of wit.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Abysha because: formatinz

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: citdog

Forget it. I'll just report your ignorant ass.

edit on 31-1-2017 by cantthinkofausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

He was already a convicted sex offender before getting caught for this one.

He knew the kid was a minor but was obviously unable to control his impulses and illegally raped a minor anyway.

Rhodes said he was concerned about having sex with the teen because of a past history of sex crimes, court documents state. Rhodes was ordered to register as a sex offender out of Washington County dating back to 2009 when he was a juvenile, according to court records.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join