It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

I recognize that it may seem like there are fewer good candidates out there.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

my kids don't suck!! they were worth all the time I put into them, they were worth the years of near poverty living, they were worth every bit of heartache that may have come my way because of them...

but we ain't cookies cut out from just two separate cookie cutters, and I think that there's been many through the ages that think similar to you do... they really didn't want to be mothers. this thread seems to be near chastising women for opting not to be mothers, or having a place in her heart for career as well as family, russia at least bribes the women to have more kids, here, we just gripe, shame, and if that doesn't work, we'll just bring out that evil muslim specter and try to scare them into it.

meanwhile, society seems to think that they should never be bothered with the children, they don't acknowledge the work that raising them involves, gripe if a little bit of their tax money helps feeds them, and constantly tells them if they can't afford them, they shouldn't be having them!!
and of course they gripe because we don't...
but no, they should never ask themselves what they could do to fix these problems...
not when they can blame those lazy, evil, selfish women!

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join