It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump were to disclose the truth behind 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
During his campaign, Trump announced that he would disclose 9/11 truth.

Given the fact that most here on ATS know, pretty much, the truth that the masses still don't.

If he were to disclose such truth, wouldn't you think halting all Muslims from entering the US would be a great idea?

I think so, especially given the problems that would surface.

Just my opinion. And if that is the case, he's a smart man.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Not really no.

At this point the Libtards who currently infest this planet would be all over him, dredging up one emotional pledge after another as to why his actions are so 'insensitive' and undermines the trust in the same CIA he now claims to support.

Trump has to be very careful at the moment as he has an absolute army of uninformed, emotionally reactive idiots on his case - they infest this site too, who would tear him apart for doing something so 'divisive'.

9/11 truth can only happen when people have a common goal in the search for truth - that's not the reality we're in. We have, now, an echo chamber of opinions with one side totally emotionally invested in their delusion and the other desperately trying to show them the facts! Dangerous times these.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What if the truth is already disclosed and people just refuse to accept it?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Even worse, what if they're only rejecting it because they fear their peers will shun them.

Cognitive dissonance has all kinds of freaky side effects.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What's the "truth"?

Assuming that the official story were true, there would be no need to halt all Muslims since the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Lebanon. (None of which are on his travel ban, btw.)

But what if the unofficial story is wrong? If 9/11 was really an inside job, then why does any Muslim immigration at all need to be halted? If it were really an inside job and elements of our defense industry, military, intelligence agencies, and/or other internal forces actually executed it, then what does that have to do with foreign Muslims?

It would mean that numerous officials in those agencies and organizations covered up the true culprits who killed thousands of Americans that day. So if anything, everyone who knew the truth and covered it up would need to be prosecuted, including members of both the Bush and Obama administrations.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
During his campaign, Trump announced that he would disclose 9/11 truth.

Given the fact that most here on ATS know, pretty much, the truth that the masses still don't.

If he were to disclose such truth, wouldn't you think halting all Muslims from entering the US would be a great idea?

I think so, especially given the problems that would surface.

Just my opinion. And if that is the case, he's a smart man.

I don't see the point you're trying to make. If the truth of 9/11 is exposed to the masses, wouldn't that prove an immigration ban is pointless?

By showing that elements within our own government coordinated this, then obviously Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11. I think that would provide even further reinforcement to the protests.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I just know he doesn't want to fall into the same category as Obama, being a puppet that made a crap load of promises that he never kept.

He is doing as he said he would, and has a plan he needs to work through before doing so.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Dangerous times these.

You are very correct Sir.
But, this is a war in the defense of freedom and liberty.
Its only been a week and this is nothing compared to what is coming.
A whole lot of people will need to grow up.
It will not be pretty , nor is it for the meek.

Buck

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Think about all the Muslims and how pissed they would be at all death that has occurred over a lie.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what Trump says the truth really is. It would automatically become the "official story" and no-one would believe it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Think about all the Muslims and how pissed they would be at all death that has occurred over a lie.

I have a feeling most of the Muslims in the ME already know this. And they've been pissed for a long time now

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Most likely!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I realize you have a few dogs in this fight, but we (the US) are at war with radical Islam right now. And the enemy isn't wearing red coats and marching single file, they blend in to the surroundings, and are very hard to identify.

I assume you to be a man with vision and knowledge, so how do you propose we identify the radicals from the moderates?
I'd like to hear your ideas for peace rather than just scorn for current actions taken.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If Trump were to disclose the truth behind 9/11

I could respect him for that and support him....until then, not so much.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think on some levels the moderates know who the radicals are, and in most cases could help.

But don't feel the need to when they know why they have become radicals.
In other words moderates are keeping their mouths shut, not for fear as much as anger towards the US for the same reasons.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why does it have to be exposing truth? Why can't it be answering questions?

Individuals should determine their own truths to it all. Government owes the American citizens answers to what happened in specific details of events!

I will start...

Will the U.S. government please release a video that shows a plane flying into the Pentagon?

It is physically impossible to indicate that no such footage exists... this is one of the world's most secure structures. If the public not afforded access to even simple details, then the conspiracy theories of finer details and beyond would be less relevant.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I realize you have a few dogs in this fight, but we (the US) are at war with radical Islam right now. And the enemy isn't wearing red coats and marching single file, they blend in to the surroundings, and are very hard to identify.

I assume you to be a man with vision and knowledge, so how do you propose we identify the radicals from the moderates?
I'd like to hear your ideas for peace rather than just scorn for current actions taken.

Start a thread about it and I might reply there. Might.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

The people have a need to hear it from the horses mouth.

The first black president was elected in hopes a black man would dig up dirt on the white man.
Lol

They were tricked.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

And think about all of the Western troops who ended up committing atrocities in the name of that lie.

So many of my friends and my younger brother's friends volunteered to join the military to go fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. I even used to send care packages to one set of friends who served together in Afghanistan. Many of them came back mentally or spiritually broken because of the kids they killed and other things they were a part of. And others came back as completely different people, to the point that I couldn't even let them in my house because they'd become obsessed with hating Muslims. One of my former girlfriends became a defense contractor after her time in service & she'd openly joke about the on-the-ground people who'd come up missing when contracts went wrong.

The point I'm making is that a lot of people here NEED to believe that the official story is true, otherwise it'll finally dawn on them what they were duped into doing.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Some people have a need to hear it from the horses mouth... others could care less where answers are sourced. Just please provide me with as much information as possible so I can increase data analysis accuracy.

Hmmm... so you are telling me that Obama was elected for the sole purpose of 'sticking it to the man?'

Americans, for the most part, are wise that the only color to be racist towards is green. Once the people take back their country, falling in line to what your told to do will be less relevant. The more people see the citizens coming together, the more powerful the people will become. It's a large portion of the fallout happening right now... the political influence is evaporating and the people are fighting out what politicians suck at working out.

People's action tell truths... who is reading words on paper is merely another focus on areas of next to no need.

<<   2  3 >>

join