It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planes that create chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the planes that create chemtrails (are they unmarked/ were do they take off and land?)

jra

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I don't think anyone knows the answer to those questions. No one has seen one of these supposed "chemtrail" spraying planes (up close in detail), nor does anyone know where they land.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's the weird part about the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have seen what i believe to be the planes used for spraying at Robins AFB in warner robins ga. They are usually parked in hangars on the north end of the base near the ga nat'l guard squadron. Can anyone around other bases take a look at those?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GNR4life6373
I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the planes that create chemtrails (are they unmarked/ were do they take off and land?)

Not only hasn't anyone ever been able to positively identify the planes, but they have never been able to identify the bases, or the infrastructure associated with the program either.

Do you know how many people it takes to keep a plane flying? For instance, did you know that United Airlines employs about 7,000 mechanics? They service United's fleet of 580 or so aircraft.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
For national security reasons. I really hope that the people dont get information or pictures of these aircraft. There are only 3 bases that those type of aircraft land at anyway and you can't near them.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
according to some high ranking european union politicians (who mentioned it face to face and not officially) there exists a secret project called SHIELD to minimize the effects of global warming which is more dangerous than spread in media. chemtrails are allegedly used for spraying baryium oxide and aluminium oxide to make the atmosphere more reflecting. also according to those politicians this will slow down the warming. it is secret because governments fear a panic reaction if the facts about global weather phenomena would be published. on the other hand chemtrails maybe cause the so called "sleep-disease", faster growth of alzheimer (by high aluminium concentration) and diseases of the lungs.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Accordiing to some other high ranking European polititcains, Moondust is full of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Contrails are formed by regular passenger airliners and other planes. The conspiracy idea is that these planes are secretly modifed to spray chemicals, while still carrying passesngers and operating as normal.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Contrails are formed by regular passenger airliners and other planes. The conspiracy idea is that these planes are secretly modifed to spray chemicals, while still carrying passesngers and operating as normal.

Some say that, but I don't believe it. The planes I saw making chemtrails all seemed to be C-130's and C-135's. I don't think it is commercial airliners because they don't fly in grid formations...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Joe, think about this. If you have an air traffic corridor with regular flights from point A to Point B overhead, lets say with some airlines going north to south and other airlines going south to north. let's also say that these planes are making persistent contrails and are spaced about 10 minutes apart. now if the air mass overhead happens to be moving from west to east at 30 miles per hour, that means that the contrails will be spaced out evenly about five miles apart.

Joe, rather then trying to guess what type of planes you are seeing overhead, why don't you find out for sure.

Flight explorer is a real time system that can tell you the identity and altitude of the planes you are seeing overhead. at $10 per month, maybe its worth it to try it for a month and let us know afterword if you still believe that the planes are all C-130s.

join