It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Twitter account allegedly leaking Trump White House secrets deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
First of all, the account is fake.
Secondly just the fact that this thread is long running, its giving credence to a lie.

Buck

And you know it's fake how?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Proof?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Proof?

What part of that tweet do guys think is even remotely possible?
Again...what engineering/construction companies in this country that have built fences, walls, roads, bridges, buildings, railroads and whatever else you can think of that is built from the ground up couldn't figure out how to deal with building a wall on the terrain there? Where, I might add, there is already a lot of fencing.
You ever heard of construction equipment?
Nobody is gonna say anything like that and it is preposterous to even continue with this thinking.
Just fuc*ing stop it.
It's not Trump's problem or anyone else that was in that meeting to figure out the terrain.
The construction company that they hire to do the job will figure it out...trust me.

edit on 27-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Your insinuations and assumptions aren't proof of anything except your own biases.

The construction company that they hire to do the job will figure it out...trust me.

How about noooooo... I don't trust people who yell at me and insult my intelligence for disagreeing with them.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The meeting about the wall at this point won't be about concrete and rebar, it's about money, state issues, press and other political concerns. At least that's what i would think would go on.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Your insinuations and assumptions aren't proof of anything except your own biases.

How about noooooo... I don't trust people who yell at me and insult my intelligence for disagreeing with them.

I don't care if you trust me or not.
You can read, you obviously have the ability for complex and critical thought, not insulting your intelligence at all.
The point I am trying to make is - just think about the statement in the tweet.
It's not plausible to believe that statement would be true by anyone's ability to think or come to a conclusion. And ok...I will throw in that that is just my opinion about that tweet ok?
It is not bias on my part, I think it is just common sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Your words:

you guys are not showing any intelligence at all.

That is an insult buddy. I know you conservatives don't understand what insults are anymore, but I AM insulted by that. Go on. Call me a snowflake for this and keep insulting me too, further proving my point.

I don't care about what you think is plausible. I care about the hard evidence showing it is fake, otherwise you are just speaking to your biases, and my biases don't agree with your biases. So we won't ever align there.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Your words:

That is an insult buddy. I know you conservatives don't understand what insults are anymore, but I AM insulted by that. Go on. Call me a snowflake for this and keep insulting me too, further proving my point.

I don't care about what you think is plausible. I care about the hard evidence showing it is fake, otherwise you are just speaking to your biases, and my biases don't agree with your biases. So we won't ever align there.

Ok you got me there, in my haste to reply, I forgot that I typed that in the post.
Yes I said that people were not showing any intelligence and I apologize to you and anyone else that is/was offended.
I will remove that line from that post....it's getting very frustrating trying to deal with all these battle lines that have been drawn by both sides and I am not sure how we can all get past it.
We are all in this together, no matter what side you are on or who you voted for.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's a Trigger the Triggerables psyops account.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a Trigger the Triggerables psyops account.

Could be.

Could be real too.

Other possible "leaks" seem to be leaning in the same direction.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Shutting down twitter accounts. Going insane over crowd reports, proposing taxes to build a pointless wall. Ya pure nonsense.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
You are insinuating this spoiled brat has a typical mind. Even us leftist morons know he doesn't have a typical mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Your words:

That is an insult buddy. I know you conservatives don't understand what insults are anymore, but I AM insulted by that.

Conservatives have been enduring stupid insults like "uneducated bitter clingers" from the left for decades and you have the audacity to say you are insulted when someone suggests you are not showing intelligence?
My god man grow a pair!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Those scum bags will continue to undermine Trump every chance they get to build DOUBT amongst the Sheeple.

Well, since those that hate Trump already have doubt, I have to assume you mean build doubt amongst Trump supporters?

Not very nice calling them sheep.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I'm surprised there are still so many Trump apologists on ATS.

I'm not. He became validation for a lot of people to behave badly.If he gets dumped by the GOP, as I figure he will, they will look like schmucks. Nobody wants to look like a schmuck.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

What secrets?? He tweets everything he's doing, and is upfront about his intentions. He's doing what he said he would do, too, keeping campaign promises, unlike most politicians. Fake accounts should be shut down. I see this as nothing more than some desperate attempt from someone on the Left to tray and make it look like something shady is going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Wow if the desperation by the Leftists wasn't so pathetic, this would be hilarious.
And you guys here on ATS? Come on really? Are you guys really that gullible to believe this nonsense?
@whitehouseleaks eh?...the wheels are coming off after just 3 days eh?
These fuc*ing clowns better come up with something better than this to fool the majority of the American people, and by the majority I mean, anyone that isn't a Leftist.
Just more bullshi* to fuel the pathetic, deranged masses that are out there looking into cameras on a wall chanting "he will not divide us" like the mindless zombies that they are.
Keep dividing the country with this shi*, just keep it up......it will not end well for you guys.

The wheels were supposedly coming off the last 20 months, too.

Well, that settles it then. Trump is sunk.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Proof?

What part of that tweet do guys think is even remotely possible?
Again...what engineering/construction companies in this country that have built fences, walls, roads, bridges, buildings, railroads and whatever else you can think of that is built from the ground up couldn't figure out how to deal with building a wall on the terrain there? Where, I might add, there is already a lot of fencing.
You ever heard of construction equipment?
Nobody is gonna say anything like that and it is preposterous to even continue with this thinking.
Just fuc*ing stop it.
It's not Trump's problem or anyone else that was in that meeting to figure out the terrain.

None of them ever saw the Great Wall of China?

Where that was built 1000+ years ago?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I'm sad at how fast some of humanity has gone urchin stupid.

I mean, damn, there's 'stupid is as stupid does', and then there's #UrchinStupid...

Not a fan of Twitter myself, and I'm finding that to mean I'm distinctly in the minority for my age bracket - but I just couldn't keep my stream of consciousness to under 240 characters at a time for any more than a few days without going 'cabin-fever-stir-crazy' inside my own skull shortly thereafter. I'm not saying I can't bring my stupid level down a notch when required, but you just never go #UrchinStupid.

Classy hashtag anyway - launch it into the TwitterSphere (in an appropriately amusing context, perhaps a 'Donald vs. the Toupee' photo, see if it goes viral..!!

FITO

*** EDIT TO ADD *** -----> I'm actually cautiously optimistic about the Trump presidency, please don't take the Toupee comment as anything other than a light jibe.. He's a loose cannon, he shoots from the hip - but Hillary was such a nasty, evil witch and the extreme Left are utterly hideous in their public actions & online 'social justice campaigns', I'm suitably impressed by the choice of the American people in their attempt to ensure that the NWO plans are hindered, if not refuted entirely, in their choice of a man who gets things done the old fashioned way. I worry for some of the most vulnerable, being a disabled person myself. I live in the UK where the welfare system is strongly established as being generally fair at the tribunal level, even if the ground floor assessments are well-understood to be ridiculously & inherently incapable of providing a fair & balanced report of how a person's disability affects them. I don't know enough about the American social welfare system to comment on whether Trump will keep things honest & fair, I hope he does. I agree very strongly with his stance on infrastructure investment, shoring up national interests in industry, engineering & entrepreneurial progress - very positive economic actions/ messages, though I wonder how much is tailored for the soundbyte effect at times. Still, keep the good ship USA sailing, and us Brits will support it I'm sure, especially given the common 'anti-establishment' wake up call that we seem to be sharing at this moment in history. Hopefully the future is bright for all of us - we need time to adjust, but I have personal faith that things are headed in perhaps the best possible direction in terms of Anfgo-American mutual support, perhaps even the geopolitical situation is in a better state than it was previously.

edit on JanuaryFriday1701CST09America/Chicago-060038 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Flight attendants---- prepare for crash landing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join