It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this new "illuminati" website be another form of disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's a money grab, all they do is email blast you trying to get you to buy new things such as THIS and other pendants as well as books or they send emails of pages from their site. Someone literally is just preying on gullible conspiracy theorists as FauxMulder said

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

yes it would seem so, i wonder if it is legal, and if we can find out who the owners are, it would be good to bust them!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
so could this website that has been apparently verified as an official facebook page,

Who verified it is a "official facebook" page?

Who did they verify that with exactly?

You really should not believe everything you read on the internet!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

lol i dont believe in much, far to permutations to have belief in anything, although anything is possible!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Going back a few decades, I was a member of the AMORC. They taught that the Illuminati were the "illumined" members of humanity in all walks of life. A non centralised group of people who were linked occultly/spiritually in the western sense. So Masons, Rosicrucians, Churchmen, etc., could join the Illuminati ranks if certain things were attained.

Esotericly speaking, I have only had trouble from those guys on the inner. Mainly because I wasn't interested in them and told em to 'F' off (literally) and they don't take no for an answer. (Arrogant bastards that they are)

So, to me at least, I consider them a non-centralised group with a common ideal and (definitely) occult abilities. Their numbers seem to be mostly ascended and incarnatory deceased/living people. They don't have a citidel on the inner either as do other groups like the Rosicrucians do.

So it is likely, from my thinking that they are linked by something in common. My guess is an "enlightened civilisation" (whatever THAT means).

If I were to make a suggestion as to whether the website is legit, I would say; forget about the container (website) and look at the ideas they are peddling. A desire to join an elite group, certain patterns of thinking and some abilities makes for a candidate. From the esoteric "levels" those guys can peruse candidates, pick some out and send them spiritual-guides to groom the candidate.

I am not suggesting this website is a "gateway to the elite". Those guys work on the darker side too if it suits their purposes and will use people.

"As Above So Below" - look at the world around you, the one we live in. Now think again; "As Above So Below".

Get it?

edit on 1-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

are you saying they are above and we are below.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

"As above, so below" is an old saying and has a few interpretations.

But my own interpretation is fairly down to earth, and that is to say; the heavens above are just like this world with all the wheeling and dealing, politics, power plays and so forth.

Personally, I have the notion that "above" and "below" are just a way to get people to think in a hierarchy structure with "superiors" above. - -Just my point of view.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

i like to think of it in terms of solar systems and atoms, or also everything that can be found in the universe can be found on earth, or maybe its talking about balance, whereas where there is good there is equal bad, or whatever dual things.
Yes but the whole pyramid structure, also could donate a top down society..... just some of my views on the subject, but
it is one of the oldest known writings and you could ponder on its meanings for hours.
Cheers for your input

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

No worries. Davg80.

edit on 2-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yes I agree, some digging into this is needed

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
I expect the form of disclosure to be the same as the one usually on display on ATS. Synonyms for "feelings" are "opinions/beliefs/views/ideas/philosophies" and related terminologies are "way of thinking" and "attitude towards various ways of thinking about something and attitude towards various ways of doing things" (one's spirit). When those "feelings" are incorrect they become false stories/myths/lies/fabrications and depending on how they are spread or presented by the one spreading or presenting them, a demonstration of someone's spirit or attitude (a demonstration of the type).

A stupid person gives vent to all his feelings,* [Lit., “spirit.”]
But the wise one calmly keeps them in check.
(Proverbs 29:11)

A stupid person takes no pleasure in understanding;
He would rather disclose what is in his heart.
(Proverbs 18:2)

I see that not much has changed on this forum seeing the topics that get lots of flags and comments. Instead of wasting time on those topics and thinking they'll wake you up to anything, try this playlist to see what this whole notion of a NWO or TPTB, the elite, the illuminati, political corruption, deception, conspiracies, conspiracies or indoctrination via religion, hypocrisy, fraud, lies, propaganda, brainwashing and the secrets of this world are really all about, what the reality/truth of the matter is (all these subjects and more):

Real science, knowledge of realities compared to philosophies and stories

The mention of the term NWO is first made towards the end of video 62, but I recommend not skipping anything. It's not as long as you might think and it takes less time than trying to find something worth reading in this forum, allthough I understand most of you have different opinions on that and I can only hope that one day you'll realize that by actually watching and learning (which goes a lot faster with video than text by the way) that the information in that playlist is accurate and important to understand when it comes to the subjects often discussed in forums like these or on websites like ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

And is consciousness the result of intelligent design, or is intelligent design the result of consciousness?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Whose consciousness are you referring to? The consciousness of an eternal conscious being cannot be the result of creation or design, that would be a logical contradiction (if the being in question was created or designed, he/she/it isn't eternal, and if he/she/it is eternal they cannot have been created and designed to begin to exist; eternal and created, i.e. having a beginning, don't go together in this sense).

The consciousness that human beings have is the result of creation and design, so also the result of the consciousness of another.

The process of designing always requires a specific type and level of intelligence (and several other factors such as foresight and consciousness) that corresponds with whatever is designed. It is a bit redundant to have to remind people of that in the term "intelligent design" as if one can talk about another kind of design (not requiring this type and level of intelligence). Fantasies from philosophical naturalists about what '(Mother) Nature' is capable of in this regards don't count in rational honest conversations about reality, that which is factual/true.

To avoid your mind being affected too much by triggerwords or terms like "intelligent design" (possibly triggering thoughts of false reasonings, twisted understanding, use of language or logic and arguments that are being spread via "the system of things" and "the spirit of the world"; see my other commentary on ATS for those terms), just ignore the word "intelligent", that one is a given when someone says "design" (otherwise it's not a design). In case it was video 3 in that playlist that triggered your question about it, just keep going, once you get to Newton, you'll begin hearing the best explanations regarding these subjects with less triggerwords.

Oh, btw, consciousness belongs to individuals, not unconscious things like the universe, the earth or nature. If anyone needs help undoing their Platonic indoctrination by this system of things, checkout the videos about Plato and his promoters, fans and followers in the playlist, nr. 37-41 (but you may want to see 35 and 36 as well to contrast Newton's methodology to that of Aristotle, Plato's protegé and Descartes, promoter and fan of Plato and his religious philosophies involving pantheism and Mother Nature/Gaia-worship, or guys like Spinoza doing the same thing but rebranding it to "Deism", "Spinozism" and other terminologies).
edit on 8-2-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

i believe just now, that a universal conscious permeates all that vibrates. (which is everything). we humans vibrate and it is individual consciousness that evolves us. at death the individual conscious goes back to the universal conscious (heaven) and each little bit of individual conscious that comes back is responsible for evolving the universal unconscious.....
these are just my thoughts right now, i read this yesterday, so had to bring vibrations into my thinking of the universal unconscious.
www.pbs.org...

"This idea of fields and vibrations explains how the universe works at a deep and fundamental level. These fields span all of space. Some fields can “see” other fields, while being blind to others. The photon field can interact with the fields of charged particles but cannot see gluon or neutrino fields. On the other hand, a photon can interact indirectly with the gluon field, first by making quark vibrations which then make gluon vibrations. It’s kind of like when two quarrelling siblings use a third to pass messages.

Quantum fields are really a mind-bending way of thinking. Everything—and I mean everything—is just a consequence of many infinitely-large fields vibrating. The entire universe is made of fields playing a vast, subatomic symphony. Physicsts are trying to understand the melody."

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
AboveTopSecret was one of the first search results after the ones that are pages on their own site. Even got me to register here. Looks like this is an old thread, so maybe you all have new info.

I have unlocked my psychic abilities (that everyone has) a long time ago and had a couple decades of practice with multiple things including telepathy (which allowed me to also attract some ETs to visit and answer that question for myself). No, I don't do readings (except for emergencies) so don't ask. I also don't charge for anything I do. I have a real job. Anyway, I can do some psychic recon over time... When I'm not battling a cold like I am today, I'll also do some recon in astral, remote viewing, follow energy. Doesn't mean I'll get anything. But if I get blocked, and it's not me blocking myself which I'd solve, that'd be a good sign, but still inconclusive. If I get thrown off-course, well I'll get some other psychic friends to help with preventing that..

What we can guess:
1. The illuminati fragmented a long time ago into separate groups based on various things.. It probably continued to fragment. They probably all agree on some things, not on others.
2. If it is real, doesn't sound like some of the more "crazy" ones like Ordo Templi Orientis. The idea of drinking ejaculates isn't top on my list. But to each his or her or its own.
3. I doubt the ones running this site are powerful extremely wealthy members. However, that doesn't make it necessarily illegitimate. I don't feel a powerful member directly being involved, nor does that even make sense logically because delegation is a thing. However, there also isn't a huge effort to attack this site either, so:
a. Either the illuminati doesn't exist at all
b. Or they condone this site in one way or another. Doesn't make it legitimate though.
Even if they couldn't shut it down per-se due to "rule of law", they could steer people away through media, etc. So it doesn't bother the illuminati much if they do exist.

However, the philosophy they extol is pretty darned good and benevolent. Doesn't make it real. You could grab a bunch of spiritual books and write up the site and the book (still challenging unless you really walk-the-walk). But, who cares? If it's a positive and uplifting message, no cost (dude, just don't buy anything) it probably will grow anyway and I doubt there's any "official" illuminati anymore other than who has the most $$ or power or loyalty or whatever the currency is... Doesn't hurt to join and see what happens.

Authenticity is over-rated. I wouldn't blindly trust or distrust anything. Discernment is a good thing.

Anyway, sounds mildly entertaining but not too much so...

If it is real, then I suspect that the stuff like the talisman, etc, are distractions and there's hidden info how to be contacted. Typical kinda thing.

If you get contacted, I suspect by what they say they'll check your philosophy and if they are for real and you don't match enough or your heart is not in the right place, they're not going to let you in. But probably for the best anyway, if they are legit.

Oooh and the few posts above have some nice philosophy... I'm going to bite and make a response to them later :-)

edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: Too lazy to proof-read first draft, but then I decided not to torture everyone with badly written garbage

edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: meh[/editby
edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: meh2
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

i believe just now, that a universal conscious permeates all that vibrates. (which is everything). we humans vibrate and it is individual consciousness that evolves us. at death the individual conscious goes back to the universal conscious (heaven)

Yes, and I can see these quantum fields fluctuate (and block it out when I don't want to be distracted). As you mentioned, they are actually working on a scientific framework for this.

They said some people "got lucky". Nah, they were just describing what they saw.

Quantum fields are really a mind-bending way of thinking. Everything—and I mean everything—is just a consequence of many infinitely-large fields vibrating. The entire universe is made of fields playing a vast, subatomic symphony. Physicsts are trying to understand the melody."

Keep in mind it's partially indeterminate. "Everything" implies determinism, which at the macro level very little is. And spirits and many ETs, angels, etc (at least the ones that hang around) are a lot less deterministic than incarnate humans are. Not really mind-bending though. I even took classes on QM and QC. Seems very sensible to me so long as you don't expect everything to be in a nice neat little package. For humans to evolve, they are just going to have to accept things as they are: Messy, multi-dimensional (many different versions of what happens) with things all around you not even necessarily on the same timeline, and things jumping timeline, and time being an illusion, and subject to being affected by individual and collective thought. Once you acknowledge that and toss out expectations, then it is just a beautiful thing, and full of love and oneness and everything is connected, even if it doesn't seem that way.

Btw when I met the zeta tall and short greys, that's the biggest message they had for me, even though I already knew that. They are very scientific, btw, but their science is so far ahead of ours that it heavily includes a scientific understanding of what we'd call mysticism based on what I saw. I hope we get there someday soon though it kinda irks me that we're reinventing the wheel.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join