It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio redux

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is there any discussion to restart ATS Live (Radio show) or anything similar?

I would like to offer my services again if possible.

There is some really good talent here,with genuine and fresh ideas and thoughts. Maybe time to resurrect it?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Neformore??

Your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I miss the live radio show and chat.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will say that the thought has crossed people's minds from time to time. Especially when something crops up to gather attention. Like I told Zazz when Prince died, I was glad that I wasn't doing the shows.

But on a similar note, the Harambe thing would been probably ran into the ground. And the political squabbles could have been bad. Although I might have done a Fake News Weekly segment.

But to directly answer the question: I don't know of any revival discussions at this time. But you never know what the future holds. But if there is a return, you can count on it being promoted on ATS...with or without a chat room.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I will say that the thought has crossed people's minds from time to time. Especially when something crops up to gather attention. Like I told Zazz when Prince died, I was glad that I wasn't doing the shows.

But on a similar note, the Harambe thing would been probably ran into the ground. And the political squabbles could have been bad. Although I might have done a Fake News Weekly segment.

But to directly answer the question: I don't know of any revival discussions at this time. But you never know what the future holds. But if there is a return, you can count on it being promoted on ATS...with or without a chat room.

My issue was the recording and live time was late and it was hard to manage. I enjoyed the guest appearance I had in the political radio discussion, more so than I did as a member of "Into the Fringe" only because it was grasping at straws when we delved into the silliness, whereas the other show focused on what's happening now.

I hold a unique persecutive in that I'm not beholden to any political party and that makes for good convo. There is MUCH to discuss and it is sorely missing on ATS. I think that if ATS was serious, serious enough to actually provide compensation for the work put in, it'd be successful.

My two cents anyway. And thank you for taking the time to respond.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Nope.

Not by me.

top topics

join