It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actualizing Hatred

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello again, ATS. Today I bring you my new video on my philosophy regarding the actualization of hatred, and victimhood. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

I feel like all the negativity as of late is magnified by how we try to perceive it and call it out.

But by any means, watch and discuss!

edit on 21-1-2017 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I fully agree with all of what you're saying... and one word keeps ringing my thoughts over and over... entitlement.

Whether its a social construct which people feel a particular attachment to a antagonist and or protagonist based on their own particular environmental experiences, whether its an individual vying to keep all that they worked for protected, or whether its a particular group that segregates individual beliefs to fit the group's... it always comes down to the individual's level of entitlement in their own structuring.

That entitlement is the wall of which you are conflicted on how to heal... you are a great chef and will be expanded to great strides in your career because you do not carry a sense of entitlement in regards to the work you have put in to get to the point you're at now. You work in the heated kitchens daily... you see the ego's chefs tend to carry with them and how much it limits their potential.

The only divide of which I feel is to focus on is the financial divide. For the same reasons you state... the erosion of the middle class is the foundation of our pyramid eroding. Therefore, every single reason of less relevance up the pyramid should not be focused on. I do work and provide for my basic living needs... and I pay an extra $33 a week in taxes by choice. I feel as if the money that passes through my possession is not owned, but merely passing through my hands... I have eliminated my desire to own things and wish to go back down the pyramid and repair the erosion.

I feel the best way to shift entitlement behaviors is to provide coping therapy. All walks of life have their preferred methods of coping. Once we are able to provide positive channels of coping for all humans, and stop letting one another fall into negative coping strategies we will find that a feeling and love of a pack with outweigh individual entitlements to establish our place in society.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Well said. The wealth and subsequent entitlement both in excess and lacking definitely attribute to the growing.divide, and anger towards other the other classes and interclass

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Nice beard.

There's something really sweet about you.

I never understood the term "self actualization" until now, because of your video. Basically you're saying it's a self serving prophecy, the point at which we are manifesting our own private realities making our dreams come true. For some reason I never got that part before, like the actual term, I didn't quite understand what the "actualization" constituted. Now it does make more sense to me, thank you for that.

I don't consider myself an artist but I'm probably one of those artists that doesn't want to do art. Lol. Sometimes I do art tho.

Why did you make this video?
edit on 21-1-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Great message yourself... and thanks for sharing. I find it to be no coincidence that your shirt said 'Eat The Rich'... and the fact that you spoke before a painting of Larenz Tate with the Jheri curl enjoying a meal!!!
edit on 21-1-2017 by ttobban because: added comments...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Eat the Rich

Had a coat for a long time that said;
"End Hunger AND Poverty
Eat the Rich!"

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Thanks! I made the video because I want to have people thinking and talking- and not.just parroting.

Ttobban - there are no coincidences!

The painting is of the final scene of pulp fiction

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I dig this shirt cause it reminds me.of the pamphlet about eating the poor from the ...middle ages I think?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

...give an itch to something, and that something will want scratch?

Out of sight out of mind is sometimes best accomplished inversely; as in not giving a thought to such things when they arise as it gives fuel to it...

which lemming leaped first?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Again... I agree completely and look forward to your insights on all of life's quests here at ATS. Not often are people able to channel the variables around them through the source of what feels right and or wrong when faced with obstacles... people often cling to the +/- pull of what feeds internal coping drives instead. I often ponder this 'source' to be much more trustworthy then the variables of the ego could ever be.

Cool idea for a painting... I did not pick up on it until you mentioned it! My artistry is limited to thought... or craziness as others may indicate.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
On the topic of hatred, one thing I've learned these past 8 years is that perpetual victimhood is an expression of hatred. It is employed when an individual or group hates their enemy so much and so absolutely refuses compromise or common ground, but also realizes that they can't defeat that enemy through traditional means (such as open combat, or through due legal process) so they resort to underhanded methods. "You hurt me" "I'm in pain" "Think of my suffering" "I don't feel accepted" etc. etc. etc. to play on their opponent's conscience and they will never stop because nothing satisfies their intense hatred.

If or when such a person were put in a position of strength, they would switch to employing more direct means to attack their enemy. We see this in the case of liberal judges, such as the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage, or the ruling against Sweet Cakes, or in islamic refugees that use demographics as a weapon to slowly introduce Sharia into areas as they increasingly becoming more islamic. First it starts with perpetual victimhood, then it moves to more open and direct action as they gain strength. The means may change, but the hatred remains constant.

When you realize this, you then realize that hatred is the single strongest governing emotion in human society. This has been the case in all human societies for thousands of years. It is the single strongest emotion in both the oppressors, and the oppressed, without exception. By extension, it is always the single strongest emotion in every multicultural society because there is no way to completely reconcile differences in culture. The United States is proof of this - we tried to make a melting pot and the cultures didn't melt. Over a hundred years after slavery was abolished, we have minorities that have lived here for generations as free citizens engaging in perpetual victimhood, because they hate European culture and simply refuse to accept it under any circumstance.

Multiculturalism is what created Nazi Germany, as hatred of Jewish culture was a founding crux upon which the Nazi party was built upon. It is fascinating that less than 100 years later, right-wing political parties are gaining strength in Germany once again, in response to the threat of islamic culture.

Only in a completely homogeneous society with no foreign culture or minorities, could true equality be developed and the feeling of hatred fade to something else. This can be observed somewhat in island nations with little outside contact like Japan or Iceland. Great Britain is an exception because of it's eagerness to accept foreign refugees. Australia is an exception, because it has settled tens of thousands of refugees, and also has a native aborigine culture.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: namelesss

I dig this shirt cause it reminds me.of the pamphlet about eating the poor from the ...middle ages I think?

Sounds delicious (if not a tad dirty), but where does one find "poor from the middle ages" now?
Just have to settle for a McBurger... *__-

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

What you write is honest. It is not yours - not simply because you are mature enough to consciously reflect on your embeddedment in the world - but in point of fact - as a science - we are all stuck in a system of structural determinism - and our only free-will pertains to how we relate to our experiences within that structuring.

Hatred - anger - is it always a sense of entitlement? Take these pricks in power - these satanist, nihilist, believers in nothing but their own personal aggrandizement and inchoate pleasures - which attitude is better? The Maccabean revolt - or the Buddhist "non-involvement"? Take the Dalai Lama's effort to encourage sanity among those who burn themselves alive in protest: what are they accomplishing but a strange inverted egotism i.e. "i care not about this world - just watch".

The fact is, crazy insane people are CRAZY FOR A STRUCTURAL REASON. You need to talk, explore - but when they make it clear to you that they DO INDEED INTEND ON MURDERING YOU - you would be ill not to make yourself symmetrical - at least within the control of your own mindful, reasonable and sane orientation - which is to say, to accept their insane desire for conflict - simply because they are offering you no outlet.

Pacifism, in short, can become a very ugly murder-spree for people who have structurally blocked themselves from self-awareness - very much like vampires, they cannot bear witness upon their undead (i.e. unfeeling) nature without feeling the burn (anxiety induced) from consciousness. Thus - do not be a pollyanna and believe simplistically that your speech or ideas can overwhelm individuals who mutually enforce one anothers delusions through their conversations. It doesn't work most of the time; most of the time, the speaker gets his head bashed in and his brain trampled upon.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

On the topic of hatred, one thing I've learned these past 8 years is that perpetual victimhood is an expression of hatred. It is employed when an individual or group hates their enemy so much and so absolutely refuses compromise or common ground, but also realizes that they can't defeat that enemy through traditional means (such as open combat, or through due legal process) so they resort to underhanded methods. "You hurt me" "I'm in pain" "Think of my suffering" "I don't feel accepted" etc. etc. etc. to play on their opponent's conscience and they will never stop because nothing satisfies their intense hatred.

Wow - amazing how people with your self-structure invert things.

So - in short - its annoying to you when people complain about systemic mistreatment - and, for you, they are struggling from "unresolved hatred"? Ohhh...thats soooooo rich, and for any sane person, a nice example of how the mind which benefits in some way from an unfair system is led pre-consciously by his own unconscious (see the above post: you may deliberately ignore aspects of your experience because they scare-the-$hit out of you) towards a way of thinking which is subtle, but ultimately a huge distortion of reality.

To be indignant - or righteously angry - is quite normal and indeed the only mechanism to control exploitation.

Deal with it.

Multiculturalism is what created Nazi Germany, as hatred of Jewish culture was a founding crux upon which the Nazi party was built upon. It is fascinating that less than 100 years later, right-wing political parties are gaining strength in Germany once again, in response to the threat of islamic culture.

No - multicuturalism is quite sane. What makes it so problematic socially is when nietzchean nihilists obsessed with the occult and fantasies about their chosenhood begin manipulating freedom of speech for propgandic purposes i.e. Hitlers Germany, as Goebbels so evilly understood - exploited a great beauty of democracy - free speech - for improper purposes i.e. for misrepresentation, double-speak, etc.

Just because a nihilist stuck in his own fantasy world says something is so, doesn't make it so.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

There's a genre of books called "choose your own adventure" several options presented, flip to a page then the adventure continues... continuity is based on those choices, it isn't cover to cover and yet the same book contains all the roads or choices not taken.

Self actualization; is the choose your own adventure book... not what someone else tries to instill write or choose for you. Of course in a sense it is because the choices or parameters are limited... but who is limiting them becomes the best question.

You exist to you 100% to me you only exist as a conceptual of what I know about you that you have shared... same with you existing to everyone else, no matter how much you share their image will always be a concept and their judgments of you also their conceptual of you.

Same goes for everyone else... so when we experience other people, if we shed the concepts then we shed judgment we cease to limit not only ourselves but others. The universe or all reciprocates such in kind... of course intent picks the direction of up or down spin, so no intent is pure intent... or balance; no karma at all... just freedom of self and other to act, no binding, no chains, of expectation or assumption... in such a manner all have freewill to be and act as they are, not in some rigid or limited view self or other opposed.

Choosing ones role, is choosing ones labels self and other given... shed the roles others cast? Then there's self actualization; you choose your own role, label(s), story... however truth is imperitive as you know it to be, and is only relative to anothers understanding or realization of it to them... yet who knows; due to casting limited roles onto others... dun dun dun plot twist.

The more you shed roles for others and oneself? The freer it all becomes; people are then only left with whatever chains they bind themselves too... what can one do then? Empathy points, by allowing oneself to be bound by their casting to do the pointing. Why not? All you are or can be is a concept to another... illusion so their choice to keep or maintain whatever illusion or delusion however self or other limiting that may be...

One day whomever wishes to bind? Will get it... and they will cease their foolishness, because it is only themselves doing the limiting on what is essentially unlimited.

Choosing your purpose; is as easy as seeing what you always give that others never provide you with... what you feel you lack? You are; having an abundance of "you" then how could you ever run out of it, and why would anyone give it; over flowing with it? Of course; as dynamic a being that we all are... that shifts and changes over time... what started out as encouragment may, turn into something else... from one cocoon into another, always growing and progressing.

edit on 23-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I understand you.

Specially how you point out that when we stop judging ourselves and let go of concepts of self, then we cease to limit ourselves and others. Like if I keep thinking everyone only ever looks at my boobs and doesn't care about me, then I am basically trapping people in a reality/illusion that I have solely created where I am just waiting for and baiting people to look at my boobs just so I can say I was right all along. It's a self serving prophecy and also it's limiting. Because then I don't give people a real chance to become more than perverts, because then I have doomed everyone to be incapable of seeing beyond the boobs, and then I become a big boob in the process and essentially trap myself in there too.

I really get it and I want to be free of the concepts and boxes and labels and just let everyone be whatever they are whenever they are- except sometimes there are really concrete things like if someone has a peanut allergy, that's not just my imagination. It must be taken seriously. You know, just sayin.

Anyway, self actualization is like unattainable to me in that sense where trying to define self becomes a constant letting go of what defines us moment by moment because it changes, and also in the sense the OP says, when everything is based on a falsehood then it's not really attainable. Falsehood aka concepts and judgements that limit and trap instead of breaking free and giving way to more room. And if I'm just a constant self serving prophecy then I'm going to have learn how to manipulate my reality to really make it give me what I want. Except, idk what I really want. I think I just want people. Even though I really dislike interacting with people ATM. I think I need a break from people and myself honestly. ATS doesn't count as being for real social, since it's really like I'm just talking to myself and self stimulating.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Did you get my private message btw?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Notice the "let" in the second paragraph... the first one speaks knowing the trap you lay out for oneself and others... and the second one with the let shows even in the knowing? There is no applying. Of course "let" is that whole idea of control... taking things without consent... there is a giving without consent as well; and it is called control. If they jump through my hoops then I will somehow control their nature and then "let" them look at my boobs... you can't control their nature, only yours. Of course if you are mentally building the booby trap then people are going to Indiana Jones their way into it, weighing the situation or just oh look a cave! Choosing their own adventure too... slinging arrows is to be expected from such activities when such are choosing their adventures... and the intent they have is 100% apparent; so no need to set them or yourself up. Arrows will fire and well posioned or not they will eventually learn... wrestling with their "bag of sand" still ends up with a boulder no matter how reasoned. All of you is the treasure... so yes pervert sticks, but if you like the person then pervert is subjective in reality yes? So it is what it is... but "let" is some idea of ownership of others and obviously ethically wrong to take such slaves; kinda a usless burden since it makes you one too as you well know.

Yes the peanut allergy business... it is easy to become cold and clinical as not having an allergy requires compassion... saying hmm well what does my body reject or is adverse too? Then when someone says hey this problem that problem and unavoidable? You can have a sense of compassion by that connection, pain is pain, suffering is suffering... so it allows understanding in the matter, not the same but close enough to feel for them... you of course don't need to diminsh their allergy; yes I'm allergic to boob lookers. Just honor the feeling so caring about someone else results...

of course; having the same allergy or adveristy? Automatic empathy... thats why it is easy to form groups of all sorts; even ones united in hate and derision in unity when they feel others on some other stupid line opposite form a group they feel is one of hate and derision... failing to see they are one and the same beyond the ideology in drawing the same problems or emotions onto each other, issue or ideology aside? Same pain same suffering. But they don't stop at that pain and say wait same pain same hurt; they say my peanuts are more important than your boobs or your boobs are more important than their peanuts.

Nothing wrong with taking a time out; bouncing passing thoughts on what strikes your interest... of course the interests that have always drawn you to them? Ahem will always be a part of you, I will mack out on some cereal and cartoons... hell sometimes when I go play billiards; I say hey can you throw on cartoon network on the TV in that area? So thats a part of me, something I am and will always be drawn too... has nothing to do with age or "growing up" as thats playing expected roles... like some contract that changes who you are... Im like I haven't signed sh!t so role is mine and mine alone to just be who I am.

I'm an asshole in that respect; but I am a very respectful asshole in the same respect... not going to pitch some sort of fit if the bartender doesn't "let" me watch cartoons. She doesn't owe me anything... not even the drink I ask for if I am being a dick. Same way in all interpersonal relationships... just free to be, moves into personal? Well, important that both lay out their needs in honesty for their happiness... that winging it or pretending crap goes no where fast what three months then the demon jumps out the closet surprise ima lunatic sociopath that only wanted yer boobies, thanks for being understanding about my peanut allergy!

Thats where the life's a stage business gets to be kinda rediculous when it keeps adding blow after blow of the game as the baggage from such builds... then it's like transforming into Santa Claus but the bag of presents is BRINGING THE PAIN!! dishing out what has been dished whether deserving or not... and the round and round of drama goes again the falsehood bringing stories to where truth should lay.

So hey lay all the traps you want or need too until truth and worth of not only oneself but others presents itself... until then mack on what you have always dug or have been into and be unapologetic about it. Those things can become your passion and career and any emotion poured into such things as a hobby? Pours soul into it makes it live... many great musicians techincal, note perfect, highly trained... but if there is no emtional connection in the piece? Meaningless and rote repetition, this is why the music industry often falls flat changing peoples appearances and messages to something their heart isn't in and the passion falls out of it becoming souless... when that happens it ceases to move people; so new people are found to suck the life and soul out of yet again... so you're not the only one that sets traps. When it comes at the cost of ones own soul? Where did it go? What did you consent too that allowed it to go away, cut that energy off so it ceases to feed on you... revoke that consent, and it will grow again.
edit on 23-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

join