It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a theory about a Trump and Tesla connection...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok so I've been thinking...

So the connection between Trump and Tesla always intrigued me and after listening to his speech something clicked.

He talked about his Uncle in the same part of the speech where he talked about advances in space travel and medicine. His uncle was the guy they gave Teslas work to which he had some interesting things to say about:

Tesla’s “thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character,” but “did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.”

and apparently Trump said this:

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear,” Trump said in one interview, according to the New Yorker magazine.

It got me thinking.. what if the Trumps have been in possession of Tesla's work for all these years and now that we have kick ass tech like quantum computers and stuff that could finally make Tesla's brilliant work a reality.

Maybe Trump sees in as an idea to make more money than any human has ever made, ever. That would fit his ego, and the fact that he is president now, could expedite that..

I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm not a Democratic supporter. I just like to think about stuff and make my own conclusions. This theory entertained me. What do y'all think?

What if?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Very interesting....sounds like teslas work kept trumps uncle's curiosity peaked. ....nice theory about using modern day technology to bring it to life ......maybe there is some military weaponry that will be made , or technology ...to make America great again ! ....interesting .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There was an interesting theory going around 4chan...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain John Titor's story has been debunked on ATS more than once, and the thread/photo you posted, suggesting Donald J. Trump inherited Tesla's secrets for free energy and Time Travel from his uncle.. allowing him to assume the identity of John Titor to travel back in time.. just isn't cutting it for me.

But OP's well-written hypothesis was still entertaining as food for thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well I didn't post that photo. And I didn't really know about John Titor. But I do think Trump's uncle saw that information and thought it might be important to keep in the family.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

Love out of the box theories ---- It is about time we, as a species, made some progress.

As cool as cars may be, how about something better than the internal combustion engine?!
Rather than massive rocket boosters blowing through tons of fuel to break through gravity, darn right, a new angle on physics to power spacecraft ...and bullet trains, and heating our homes....

Despite all the dubious things that come out of Trump's mouth, I believe he is a catalyst.

Bring it!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Tesla invented AC current. Thats about it.

What makes the ufos fly wasnt even in his ballpark and uses more developed sciences pioneered by other equaly brilliant men. .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Can you summarize this? I can't read it....text is too small.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm fairly certain John Titor's story has been debunked on ATS

So John Titor was Trump's uncle ? Did I miss something ?
Tesla's works were confiscated by the 3 letter US agencies. Could Donald Trump or his uncle have obtained them ? Money talks (and buys stuff)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Tesla invented AC current. Thats about it.

What makes the ufos fly wasnt even in his ballpark and uses more developed sciences pioneered by other equaly brilliant men. .

With that first 2 statements I garner you do not know much of Tesla. I recommend you read up before posting.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I know plenty about tesla and from a "make ufos fly" standpoint he didnt contribute much.

Yeah he figured out polyphase current and how to rotate a magnetic field. He liked high voltage and came up with AC current. Helped edison develop lightbulbs. Designed componants that if assembled right function as a radio. He was a brilliant thinker and futurist but thats it. No secret ufo propulsion designs.

Just because ufos use rotating magnetic fields doesnt mean tesla get the credit for concieving them. Just like the caveman who inventef the first wheel doesnt get credit for designing a lamborgini. The firsr hominid to create a hammer doesnt get credit for frank lloyd writes architecture.

Everyone wants to make tesla a mythical figure able to create inertial cancelling superluminal machines if it werent for the powers that be. The truth is he had very little to do with any of it just like the first chinese guy to invent a novelty rocket thousands of years ago didnt have a whole heck of a lot to do with concieving and engineering the latest space rocket.
edit on 21-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

My response was based on Konduit's posting from 4chan, which suggests that John Trump (an MIT Professor), who is Donald's Uncle, somehow acquired Tesla's notes which possess information for a theoretical time machine, and that ultimately Trump is causing Mandela Effect and may be in possession of said time machine and/or a free energy device

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I know plenty about tesla and from a "make ufos fly" standpoint he didnt contribute much.

Yeah he figured out polyphase current and how to rotate a magnetic field. He liked high voltage and came up with AC current. Helped edison develop lightbulbs. Designed componants that if assembled right function as a radio. He was a brilliant thinker and futurist but thats it. No secret ufo propulsion designs.

Just because ufos use rotating magnetic fields doesnt mean tesla get the credit for concieving them. Just like the caveman who inventef the first wheel doesnt get credit for designing a lamborgini. The firsr hominid to create a hammer doesnt get credit for frank lloyd writes architecture.

Everyone wants to make tesla a mythical figure able to create inertial cancelling superluminal machines if it werent for the powers that be. The truth is he had very little to do with any of it just like the first chinese guy to invent a novelty rocket thousands of years ago didnt have a whole heck of a lot to do with concieving and engineering the latest space rocket.

With the advent of that first statement - Try , try again . You will eventually succeed at showing a less than ignorant stance.
Start with the first radio controlled model (a boat) . Progress from there
edit on 1/21/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear,” Trump said in one interview, according to the New Yorker magazine.

donald j trump - born 14 JUNE 1946

nuclear was nuclear before he was even born

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ok than bring something to the table.

How has tesla been critical in advanced propulsion, free energy or heck even beam weapons.

Tell me what super science hes responsible for. The tesla coil. Induction motor? AC power? What? Hows that applicable except remotely and on a tangent to anything groundbreaking in modern times that youre tacitly attributing to him.

He was a great thinker. Invented some stuff. Had a few good ideas. 300 or so patents on very similar devices and things. But hes not front and center for the big show at all. He wasnt even a major player in regards to secret military technology. Plenty of big names were he wasnt one of them.

Tell me something that will change my stance that tesla is irrelevent for the most part in regards to anything using advanced physics and engineering that would be a classified game changer.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I think what he meant was that his uncle would tell him stories about nuclear before it was nuclear.

edit on 1/21/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Tell me what super science hes responsible for. The tesla coil. Induction motor? AC power? What? Hows that applicable except remotely and on a tangent to anything groundbreaking in modern times that youre tacitly attributing to him.

I think what Gothmog is trying to say to you is that Tesla did not invent AC power, that was done well before him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A remote controled boat.

Yeah hes not respinsoble for the airforcrs drones. A frankensteinesque remote control boat and an Rq-180 arent exactly the same thing. Thats like saying davinci knows the hidden govt secrets on how the ufos fly cause he once drew a semi functional gyrocopter. Quick we should research his old notes and look for clues as to how the govt hid from the public his advanced triangular and disc shaped flying machines.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Technically your right pixii then ferraris. Tesla was the main champion of it and promoted it into everyones life. He's still not responsible for some secret cabals technological advances.
edit on 21-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He's still not responsible for some secret cabals technological advances.

I agree with that point.

People who buy into that pseudoscience really do not understand what he actually worked on.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join