It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking my wife to McDonald's for a big Mac etc...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I couldn't resist, no hard feelings! But is long as were here did anyone see they're making a McDonald's propaganda film? I wonder what they're trying to accomplish with that.
On a different note, I'm just hanging out at work Dash find myself eating lunch. Anybody else eating lunch right now?

Nothing special: Smoked almonds, string cheese, apple, water.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Just had a pulled pork sandwich and four cups of coffee.
Gonna fill the tub up with morphine and take a soak.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I see they are introducing all you can eat fries and an even bigger big mac???

Is there not something of an issue with obesity and diabetes in the west right now?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I seriously believe McDonalds is evil at this point. When I flew back home for the holidays on the drive from the airport I stopped at a McDonalds to get something to eat. It was the first fast food I had eaten in over a year, and I was nothing but sick for the entire next day. Seriously. And it wasn't like I caught a bug sick, it was a greasy nauseous feeling type of sick that could have only come from that quarter pounder with cheese.

This is probably the longest I've gone without eating fast food in my life, and if it makes you sick when you aren't used to eating it, there's something wrong here.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't know anything about McD anymore. I eat fast food maybe 3 times a year. It's too salty and tastes like crap to me. Besides that I don't eat meat so there's not a lot to draw me there.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Are u human?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Stay away from Mcrackdonalds, Murder King & Kryptonite F$#&ked Chickensh#$. Health is wealth. Get a cheeseburger somewhere else. Anywhere is better then that triangle of tripple evil

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I rarely eat MCD but usually I like a big mac. The new grand big mac sounds tempting, but I'd bet they want close to 6-7 bucks for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I had a ham and provolone on a hard roll with lettuce and mayo for lunch. It was quite good.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
When we want to eat fast food, we make a bowl of cereals at home. That said, we make way much better hamburgers and cheeseburgers at home, and we vary the recipe depending on how we feel.

Last year, as I was walking in front of the tv, there was a Masterchef episode going on, and a woman was making hamburgers. She put milk in the meat so it would be more tender. I tried and it works. It's as if the meat was sensing a mother's presence and relaxes... haha

Also, I recently found the recipe for KFC's delicious spices mix. We also do that at home now. Aah, the joy...
It also works with fish, but we add a few more spices in it.

***Forgot to say; I tried putting a tiny slice of feta in the middle of the meat of hamburgers, or a square of feta in meatballs... Kids complain now when I don't.

I'm sure you wife will be more thrilled with this than with McDéchet.
edit on 20-1-2017 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
When we want to eat fast food, we make a bowl of cereals at home. That said, we make way much better hamburgers and cheeseburgers at home, and we vary the recipe depending on how we feel.

Last year, as I was walking in front of the tv, there was a Masterchef episode going on, and a woman was making hamburgers. She put milk in the meat so it would be more tender. I tried and it works. It's as if the meat was sensing a mother's presence and relaxes... haha

Also, I recently found the recipe for KFC's delicious spices mix. We also do that at home now. Aah, the joy...
It also works with fish, but we add a few more spices in it.

***Forgot to say; I tried putting a tiny slice of feta in the middle of the meat of hamburgers, or a square of feta in meatballs... Kids complain now when I don't.

I'm sure you wife will be more thrilled with this than with McDéchet.

Are you going to share the recipes? If not publicly, PM me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

Smoked almonds, string cheese, apple, water.

Agent 3724 activated.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Tonight I am going to make me some Italian subs. I use Russell's hoagie rolls and from the deli some meats. Thin sliced ham, salami, wide pepperoni and sliced provolone also. I dress it up with some Icelandic shredded lettuce, Romano tomato and some very thin sliced sweet onion and thin sliced pickles. I then use mayonnaise, Italian herbs and spices, Italian salad dressing and a light amount of plotchmans yellow mustard for condiments.

Yum!
edit on 1 20 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

did anyone see they're making a McDonald's propaganda film

Can anyone tell me about this McDonalds propaganda film....we know most of us dont eat at McDonalds...but about the film...anyone?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: heffo7

I found it online. The nephew of Kernel Sanders let a journalist film the paper with the recipe.

Here it is;

11 spices — Mix with 2 cups white fl
1) 2/3 Ts salt
2) 1/2 Ts thyme
3) 1/2 Ts basil
4) 1/3 Ts oregano
5) 1 Ts celery salt
6) 1 Ts black pepper
7) 1 Ts dried mustard
8) 4 Ts paprika
9) 2 Ts garlic salt
10) 1 Ts ground ginger
11) 3 Ts white pepper

I put the chicken parts in flour (even chicken without skin on it) , then in an egg, shaken, not stirred lol and then in the spices mix and throw it in the oil, preferably hot.
edit on 20-1-2017 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm not making any claims about anyone in this thread......but....

Almost all the people I come across swear up and down that they NEVER eat ANY fast food and especially not McDonalds..... yet they sell like a gazillion burgers a year.

Personally, I have no issue with fast food joints. I think it's obvious it's not a good idea to eat it every day, all day. I hit a drive through a few times a month.

Also, and get ready to report me to the authorities..... about once a month or so we take the kid to McDonalds and he has a few chicken nuggets with apple slices and water then burns off a bunch of calories running around and climbing in their play area. Miraculously, he's still alive.

Note: I actually am more concerned about the germs in the play area than I am about him eating that stuff once in a while. Always carry hand sanitizer (until you can get to a clean bathroom).

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Ham and provolone are awesome together. I prefer mine melted. Sometimes I get some pizza dough and wrap it up & bake it - calzone style.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

I live where there's a lot of italian influence so regionally we call it an Italian grinder. Basic is with genoa salami, mortadella, cappicolla, & provolone. It's topped with oil & vinegar and toasted in an oven.
I can't eat them often anymore, maybe once every 6 months.
Damn you just triggered a craving. Can't travel a mile in my state without passing a place that serves them.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Nothing wrong with fast food in measured doses. As to the germs - you should encourage them to run around and getting their hands dirty in a tree'd area; builds up natural immunity.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lazy thread writer...had to do my own search

McDonald's caught engaging in propaganda scheme at high schools, teaching that 'fast food is nutritious'
www.naturalnews.com...

Do you think it's really possible to actually lose weight eating nothing but a steady diet of pre-processed McDonald's fast food? Well, the restaurant chain would sure like for you to believe that, even though most items on McDonald's menus have been proven to be stuffed with unhealthy ingredients. Nevertheless, the chain wants to convince people that its food offerings contain the daily recommended allowances of carbohydrates, sugar, protein and fat – and as such, it is completely healthy to eat whatever is on the menu, because none of it causes obesity or the many ailments associated with it, as has been claimed. Do you remember when John Cisna, an Iowa high school teacher, claimed to have lost 56 pounds eating nothing but food from McDonald's in 2013? He even wrote a book about it, called My McDonald's Diet. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join