It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is wong with Trudeau and the Inauguration?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't often initiate threads, but I believe a mention should be made of the disrespect shown by the Canadian Prime Minister.

The United States is our largest trading partner and we share a continent with her. Our business, financial, social and political interests are intimately tied together and have been for more than 200 years. We have had our problems and did burn down the Whitehouse, twice, however in every war or armed conflict since then, Canadians and Americans have fought side by side as equals and allies, as brothers in arms. We have a long history.

Which brings me to my point; What the hell is wrong with that idiot Justin Trudeau and why is he not at the inauguration? I am disgusted and appalled at our prime minister's behavior. I don't care that Trudeau is a pussy libtard progressive that couldn't speak his way out of a wet paper bag. I don't care if Trudeau is the mental midget chosen to pretend-to-run Canada based on his efficacy as a puppet for the international bankers and globalists. Our prime minister, brand idiot, needs to show some F'king respect.

Respect, if not for Trump and the tradition of the inauguration, at least for the American People.

As a side note, our CBC Broadcasting could be a whole 'nuther thread, these assclowns suck up 1.7 billion dollars of tax payer money a year and do NOT reflect majority Canadian interests even though it is a (chorkle chorkle laugh) Canadian corporation. The CBC should have its money tit unplugged, because honestly, they're just another parasite spewing poison.

America have a great and safe inauguration!

Cheers - Dave

Mods: If this is in the wrong forum please change, yada yada....

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
I don't often initiate threads, but I believe a mention should be made of the disrespect shown by the Canadian Prime Minister.

I have a feeling the average American does not even know who he is, let alone care if he is at the Presidential Inauguration.

Just keeping sending us our oil and Tim Horton's.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Does the Canadian Prime Minister usually attend the inauguration? I'm legitimately asking. I have no idea if it's tradition or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Perhaps Trudeau was a masked protester who got arrested last night and is sitting in jail. Something we could all see that snowflake doing.

Trump's secret plan is to annex canada and send all the immigrants up there because you guys are so tolerant.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Apparently hes up for a 60000 word service of his Mk Ultra mind control....there have been a lot of crazy stories recently

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think Trudeau has been showing respect and working hard by having meetings with U.S. counterparts to try to work together for fair trade deals. Our economy is in for a bumpy ride, IMO.

globalnews.ca...

I am not sure what you are expecting from CBC Broadcasting.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not if we have to pay a 35% tariff...say buh buh to Timmy's coffee.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I just learned of the double-double recently so they will never take my Timmy's.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know who Trudeau is but who the hell is tim horton?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just learned of the double-double recently so they will never take my Timmy's.

Then get out there and protest for a good trade deal where we both win-win.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
I know who Trudeau is but who the hell is tim horton?

He's the Dunkin Donuts/Kripsy Kreme of Canadaland.

edit on 20-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Does the Canadian Prime Minister usually attend the inauguration? I'm legitimately asking. I have no idea if it's tradition or not.

Yes, they do. It is a pretty standard thing. I don't care what excuse the 'tard has since he's had a year to plan. I mean seriously, it's not like Easter, the date doesn't change lol.

Cheers - Dave

link   

I'm only going to protest if they try to take away my good Canadian rye whiskey.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm only going to protest if they try to take away my good Canadian rye whiskey.

Yeah, that is a definite trigger.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Apparently hes up for a 60000 word service of his Mk Ultra mind control....there have been a lot of crazy stories recently

Well, just look at his mother lol. Plus it doesn't help that daddy was jesuit trained and the hand -picked-by-the-queen puppet to initiate the destruction of Canada. PE Trudeau was the PM who changed the financial system from printing our own money via Treasury and the BOC (since 1932/33 onward to 1973) to the BOC borrowing money from IMF based commercial banks. Our deficit rose from 15.6 billion in 1973 to 600+ billion by 1978. The apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

He probably has something else to do, like Steve Harvey does. lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am not sure what you are expecting from CBC Broadcasting.

Honesty might be a good start? Balanced reporting? Not following CNN's lead of suppressing critical information?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Enjoy it for as long as possible now that it is a new subject of the Burger King.

All hail the king of burgers!

May Tim hortons be throughly Americanized like it should be.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Thanks for John Candy. Seriously we owe you.

Actually, strike that....you gave us Justin Bieber

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

And we will continue to allow you to hold on to Justin Bieber, you guy's want Celine Dion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join