It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Been Trumped, The Real Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I tried to watch but wow! Whoever made this documentary...wow. worst one I've ever attempted to watch. Like a bad psychedelic trip. There were two men in the 70s then an animated deer and an old woman talking about chicken? Wtf?

Wonderful of you after around 12 minutes.

As a matter of fact the film has many awards in Europe and America, as many have seen already since it was posted here a few weeks ago. Sheesh! But then you hope that others will decline to look at the piece of crap in 'action'...and it's not the film I'm talking about.
edit on 19-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I don't think any will watch it.

I like that old saying about judging a man not by how he treats his equaled but how he treats those less fortunate than himself

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I tried to watch but wow! Whoever made this documentary...wow. worst one I've ever attempted to watch. Like a bad psychedelic trip. There were two men in the 70s then an animated deer and an old woman talking about chicken? Wtf?

In that first 10 minutes you hear tRump say "If we build a 300-400 million dollar Hotel I don't think we want the windows looking down into a slum".

To me this describes tRump perfectly. So build elsewhere King Cheeto.
edit on 19-1-2017 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think any will watch it.

I like that old saying about judging a man not by how he treats his equaled but how he treats those less fortunate than himself

Quite!
The last poster I repiled to referenced much of the opening sequence, which is in fact archive footage from a major film, 'Local Hero', which was pretty successful in the 80's I think. The point being that the older film's story line is so similar to Trump in Scotland today. It's a pity that some are so ignorant.
The same story is being played out in Croatia where a referendum was held about a golf course there, the residents won the day against it, but the officials ignored it!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

He built a golf course, not everyone was happy about the location. You could find a story like that near most any golf course.

Did you leave anything out? do you like to be economic with the truth, did you watch it Nah! So you say something akin to a lie.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

did you watch it Nah!

I've seen the program.

As a matter of fact the film has many awards in Europe and America

Which awards?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Sorry but, YOU'VE been Trumped, that's all that i am seeing you post about for a while.

He's in your head big time, get over it ffs ..... life goes on

True, nobody needs to watch a video that proves tRump is an a**hole, we already know.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

did you watch it Nah!

I've seen the program.

Which awards?

First off, it wasn't a programme, it was a specific documentary on the subject, and was first aired by the BBC when they got wind of it, they aired it even though Trump's lawyer's objected.
So you have seen the film? why did you leave so much out in your post then...go on tell the whole story...like the CPO'S applied for immediately..I'll let you start there!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
why wouldn`t we want him for our president it`s better to have someone like that working for you instead of against you.

it doesn`t matter how he gets things done it`s the results that matter and America is in dire need of results, after 8 years of a do nothing president.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Donald Trump is a douchebag pos is news?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Donald Trump is a douchebag pos is news?

No, it's not news, But somehow, (and I do like a laugh myself) I don't think it's funny now or ever was re; Trump.
The thing is to me say, G.W.Bush for instance, is comedic, but mostly in retrospect, he was in office before people started realising this guy had two humps or more.
Donald however has many humps, and at the point of sale, and people chose the real snake oil over some other kind of snake oil. But the real message is the caveat in making America great again..jobs for everyone...I will bring the carmakers back. Sounds good, the reality is different. Carmakers don't need everybody in their places, they have the robots, the era of thousands and thousands of car builders has gone period!
Donald doesn't like newer tech like wind farms, however it's a job..for some, probably heaps of new tech..for some, can you see where I am trying to go?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I asked you which awards this program has won, you have neglected to answer this. I have seen the program, I feel no need to write a synopsis.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I asked you which awards this program has won, you have neglected to answer this. I have seen the program, I feel no need to write a synopsis.

Yes you do because you were economic with the truth in your first post back to me for no good reason.
As for awards they are here in part, something that Donald, despite his legal threat to the showing of capitulated to,

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No, really, I don't feel the need to write a synopsis. Trump built a golf course, someone didn't like it. You'll find the ssame story anywhere there is development.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What a beautiful island.. should leave it alone.

----

My hopes for this presidency is not so much about Trump, but who he represents. It seems like a changing of the guards in the Deep State, and Trump is the guy who got them in by all means necessary. What are their intentions? Only time will tell.

A few things so far, like complaining about the military budget, pointing out CNN as Fake News, pointing out corruption in the Hillary camp and fixing Obama Care seems promising, but only time will tell.

Trump would probably get more respect if he didn't use the tanning machine so much..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
it doesn`t matter how he gets things done it`s the results that matter and America is in dire need of results

And herein lies some notable divide. I think a lot of people do think it matters "how he gets things done" and that worries them about Trump (me included). In Trump's case "how he gets things done" seems to harshly favor those with power and money, himself included. And this getting "things done" all comes with a boatload of petty attitude and entitlement.

Well, and that there is little faith in him getting those things done anyway (whatever those things are as he's been all over the map).

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You do not make a difference to local unemployment by setting up a golf course. They do not employ enough people to make a blind bit of difference, statistically speaking.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Bang on.

People say that the ends justifiy the means. Anyone who has ever said that, and meant it, or lived as if they were thinking it, should be barred from ever making a choice which affects another soul on the Earth. Means justify ends, and in every other scenario, there is an injustice to be corrected.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: nwtrucker

You do not make a difference to local unemployment by setting up a golf course. They do not employ enough people to make a blind bit of difference, statistically speaking.

Meh, I was just throwing that one out there. Your probably right.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No, really, I don't feel the need to write a synopsis. Trump built a golf course, someone didn't like it. You'll find the ssame story anywhere there is development.

No you are dodging, it's nothing to do with not liking and you know it. It's about a creep with money, (someones money) and the first thing he does, is to go about trying to persuade officials to kick people off their own land in the form of a CPO before any course was built. Liking or not doesn't come into it. Eventually the local council turned down the CPO, but Trump didn't stop there, he went to the governnent, Alex Salmond, and the CPO was reinstated...but on the long finger...brown envelopes anyone? Ever since that the same creep has been giving those very few people total misery in every which way all documented in the film. At this time those people are still there, with high rise sand dunes in front of their homes, "because he lives like a pig in a slum" the rest live in slums too it seems, "And I don't want my clients to see them" the creep is a liar, but fools nobody except government who think they are going to get 6000 jobs out of it, Trump didn't even give the locals the job of construction of the course FFS!
Now that creep 1st class, is a president....who going to look after the little people in America.

P.S. I hope I never have the 'priviledge' of meeting him, the fecker.
edit on 20-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join