It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ayers danced in the aisles over this news!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Former Weather Underground terrorist group leader Bill Ayers on Tuesday said he was on an airplane “dancing in the aisles” over news that President Obama commuted the sentence of FALN activist Oscar López Rivera, whose group was linked to over 100 bombs placed in U.S. cities in the 1970s and 1980s.

Ironically, Ayers, a former associate of Obama’s, was on his way from Havana, where he wrote that he was celebrating the 75th birthday of his wife, fellow Weather Underground member Bernadine Dohrn.

Ayers wrote on his Facebook page on Tuesday:

Still in the air, dancing in the aisles: Just in from sister Jan Susler:

We are thrilled to announce that today President Obama made the wise and just decision to grant unconditional executive clemency to Puerto Rican political prisoner Oscar López Rivera, who served 35 years in U.S. prison.

One day earlier, he had tweeted that he was on his way to Havana and would return “in time to rise up in Washington” – seemingly a reference to the protests slated for President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday.

www.breitbart.com...

......"in time to rise up in Washington"????????????

There were some posts last night mentioning 72-year old Bill Ayers still being active in revolutionary rhetoric.

"You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows"

edit on 18-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I want to wake up from this episode of the twilight zone..

But every day I wake up it's even weirder...

This is not sending a good message. What the heck is going on?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

We elected an activist.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What the heck is going on?

Indeed. Stay awake, my friend.
"You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I believe Ayers is a CIA deep state actor.

How does a guy like him (terrorist) end up being a professor in Chicago, (no surprise there) friends of our outgoing POTUS instead of rotting behind bars?

I hope some digging is done and the actors behind him and his Bolshevik overthrow of this country are rounded up for sedition! Guaranteed he is behind this nonsense of starting a riot in DC on Friday.......

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

People have lost their damn minds?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Some people.

Others are wondering where the **bleepin'** crazy train stops, so they can get off.

I'm about to take some time off from the interwebs, wake me when the revolution is over, please.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wait, I thought this guys was offered clemency by Clinton when he was in office.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How does a guy like him (terrorist) end up being a professor in Chicago, (no surprise there) friends of our outgoing POTUS instead of rotting behind bars?

I hope some digging is done and the actors behind him and his Bolshevik overthrow of this country are rounded up for sedition! Guaranteed he is behind this nonsense of starting a riot in DC on Friday.......

then would that mean Obama was risen by covert means as well? You don't say. Things like that don't happen in real life, do they?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In my mind, Bill Ayers is CIA and the Weatherman were a CIA machination. So this all makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sorry, didn't see this comment until after i posted the same thing.

ETA: FMD, too.
edit on 18-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Guaranteed he is behind this nonsense of starting a riot in DC on Friday.......

He has been seen at anti-Trump rallies wearing Black Lives Matter T-shirt. That's not against the law, but...........

“I’ve never seen anything this big at the University of Illinois, Chicago,” Ayers, decked out in a Black Lives Matter T-shirt, told Rebel Pundit. “And it’s huge. It’s galvanized Latino students, black students, Muslim students and white students. And everybody feels like, ‘Look, this is an university. We don’t need … organized hatred spilling into our center.”

www.theblaze.com... d-to-say/

Something has been wrong for a long time, hidden in the shadows, and I truly think with DT's election, the apple cart got turned over and these shadowy revolutionaries are calling evil 'good' and wrong 'right' and lies 'truth', and they are trying to confuse and divide all Americans.

There is no organized hatred by Common Sense Trumpeters as Ayers implies...none. The Left are the true haters and dividers.
edit on 18-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Wait, I thought this guys was offered clemency by Clinton when he was in office.

Those were the flunkies, this is the head honcho.

Well if these guys were company, and the rumors of Obama being a company asset are true, this makes sense that he would hence grant a pardon to an associate.

All of the cloak-n-dagger crap really ought to stop but I know it's inevitable.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No, he was offered clemency by Clinton.

López Rivera was among the 14 convicted FALN members offered conditional clemency by U.S. President Bill Clinton in 1999, but rejected the offer.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wonder why he rejected the offer?

Answered by wiki:

López Rivera rejected the offer[56] because one of its conditions was that he renounce the use of terrorism.[1] Others provided other explanations. His sister, Zenaida López, said he refused the offer because on parole, he would be in "prison outside prison."[1][57] Resident Commissioner Pedro Pierluisi said that "the primary reason that López Rivera did not accept the clemency offer extended to him in 1999 was because it had not also been extended to fellow FALN prisoner Carlos Torres."[58][1][c]

In my opinion, ol' Billy boy shouldn't have let them off either but I am unsurprised that they were. Again, it's all stinky...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
These people would blow up your loved ones at public facilities, oh ISIS does that too.....Obama when it comes to terror, he is the Great Enabler.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

We elected an activist.

The only other job Obama had outside of Washington and school was community organizer... I don't think people understand that is a nice term for Activist...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

SORRY world ,I'M not really ,deep down, what one would call a NICE person.
YOU started it...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Ayers wrote on his Facebook page on Tuesday:

Still in the air, dancing in the aisles: Just in from sister Jan Susler:

We are thrilled to announce that today President Obama made the wise and just decision to grant unconditional executive clemency to Puerto Rican political prisoner Oscar López Rivera, who served 35 years in U.S. prison.

One day earlier, he had tweeted that he was on his way to Havana and would return “in time to rise up in Washington” – seemingly a reference to the protests slated for President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday.

www.breitbart.com...

......"in time to rise up in Washington"????????????

There were some posts last night mentioning 72-year old Bill Ayers still being active in revolutionary rhetoric.

This is scary, in my thread about the antifa/refusefascism.org leaks ol Billy was mentioned as being a initiator of the movement.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yep, I do believe they flipped him and others. Likely put some MKULTRA on some of them (certainly COINTELPRO) if I remember correctly.
edit on 18-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join