It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Warns Of "Maidan-Style" Attempt To Delegitimize Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is Putin blowing smoke? Or does he have info from his "assets" around the globe? I would imagine that the people who enjoy the benefits of keeping things the same are very nervous.

Putin is warning Trump of a "soft coup".
The goal is to de-legitimize Trump and his admin. Like in the Ukraine where president Yanukovich was ousted in 2014 following a violent coup. Many suspect the US state dept is responsible for the coup.

Warning that a "soft coup" is being waged against Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he sees attempts in the United States to "delegitimize" US President-elect Donald Trump using "Maidan-style" methods previously used in Ukraine, where readers will recall president Yanukovich was ousted in 2014 following a violent coup, which many suspect was conducted under the auspices of the US State Department and assorted US intelligence operations.

Putin also mentioned the existence of a campaign to discredit Trump by "political elites" that has significantly worsened.

"I have an impression they practiced in Kiev and are ready to organize a Maidan in Washington, just to not let Trump take office," Putin said, apparently referring to anti-government protests in the Ukrainian capital in 2014, which resulted in the leadership being ousted. The campaign to discredit the president-elect shows that certain "political elites in the West, including in the US," have "significantly" worsened, the Russian president added.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
did putin REALLY say this ? - citation required

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Are you suggesting that you believe, or are considering believing what Putin is asserting, that the US government internal agencies are planning to overthrow the US government, ousting Trump in a violent or non-violent insurrection?

Or, could it be that Trumputin is hedging his bets and trying to control the narrative for when his imminent Articles of Impeachment are submitted for Congressional vote?

edit on 18-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

yes

I am considering those.

I think we have a dangerous situation. Sanders would be in the same boat. The people who think it is their birth right to use the system to fill overflowing pockets, are scared. Cornered.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If Trump is impeached for Bribery, AKA conflicts of interest in violation of the "Emolument Clause", and/or violating the Logan Act, and/or Abuse of Power, Obstruction, etc., will you take that as a sign that Trumputin is correct and there was/is a conspiracy within the internal US government to mount an insurrection in order to overthrow the US government, for the purpose of ousting Trump, because of his politics are not Hillary's?

edit on 18-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A violent coup in the USA? Lol, its not too bright if someone tried to engineer that. Way too many guns in the hands of citizens for that to ever work.

All these lefty libs have already flagged themselves in a very public way. If crap hits the fan, who do you think the opposition will be hunting down first?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

and

Yep, it happens, even in America

edit on 18-1-2017 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

flagged themselves where? on the internet? which can easily be controlled or manipulated heavily to thwart any efforts to "track people down"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
did putin REALLY say this ? - citation required

Yes.

www.rt.com...

There's a video too.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Do you know what a coup is?

Ask the Kennedy family, they lost quite a few.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

err - NO try again - the claim about the alleded coup is the critical one :

"I have an impression they practiced in Kiev and are ready to organize a Maidan in Washington, just to not let Trump take office

thats utter bollox

splicing in quotes from an interview putin did 7 days ago is dishonest

so - thats no evidence then - just another day of crap on ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Noticed rumors on couple of sites yesterday the MSM will release some inflammatory comments by Trump 48 hrs pre inauguration. That would be today. We shall see.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Technically the "coup" in Ukraine took place when the legally elected parliament voted to impeach the President at the time. It's funny that Russia is now throwing around the word coup around when they acknowledge the impeachment of Yanukovych and the election of Poroshenko as legitimate.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I'm not the OP, you asked for a citation and didn't specify.

Seasonal. What sayeth thou?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Noticed rumors on couple of sites yesterday the MSM will release some inflammatory comments by Trump 48 hrs pre inauguration. That would be today. We shall see.

Yup, heard that too...a lot of chatter around various forums...
And of course CNN is the chosen axe handler.
Notice all the emphasis on the black people angle past two days....They're laying the groundwork for the big reveal.
They really are so transparent now..same game plan ..over and over

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

There is a reason I put this in skunk works.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

you mesan - you know its bollox - but want to run it anyway - fooking amazing - and wingnuts here have the temerity to criticise the " MSM "

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I can't read everything you wrote, but yes I put it in skunk, because it is a little sketchy. But your opinion may be different.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I can't read everything you wrote, but yes I put it in skunk, because it is a little sketchy. But your opinion may be different.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join