It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role model in chief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

What makes you say he will only benefit the rich? Is it his tax plan?

That, and all the billionaire businessmen he plans to have in his cabinet, who will most likely do everything they can to set up all the advantages to favor the rich (themselves). None of them (including and especially Trump) have much of a track record of working hard for the little guy.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Templeton

What makes you say he will only benefit the rich? Is it his tax plan?

That, and all the billionaire businessmen he plans to have in his cabinet, who will most likely do everything they can to set up all the advantages to favor the rich (themselves). None of them (including and especially Trump) have much of a track record of working hard for the little guy.

I am skeptical of that too. On the other hand, what made us think politicians should have these positions in the first place!? Their whole career is about manipulating information to make citizens agree with an agenda/lobby. Their job is to lie. How has that been working? I want to see what we can do with industry leaders at the helm instead.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

I want to see what we can do with industry leaders at the helm instead.

Here's what you have to look forward to....

Lower wages
No health coverage
No retirement
No Unions
More illegal employees

This is how corporations in America profit. It's business as to how we compete with third world mfg.

Trump played the electorate for fools and they will be the one's that suffer. Ironic....
edit on 18-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Got sources?

I can come up with a list of things that we can look forward to also. Doesn't mean squat....

4 day work weeks
Universal Basic Income for all
Free gasoline
March 10th will become National Pizza & Beer day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join