It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump mistakes Ivanka from Brighton for his daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Goodstein, a Twitter user in Seekonk in Massachusetts, that described his daughter Ivanka as “a woman with real character and class” late on Monday.

But Goodstein had mistakenly put @Ivanka, not @IvankaTrump – not a significant mistake in light of Goodstein’s 160-odd followers; of far greater consequence circulated by Trump to his 20.1m.

So Trump’s shout-out was instead directed to Ivanka Majic, a council worker from Brighton, England, with just over 2,800 followers.

SOURCE

We'll look back at this time someday as the "good old days." Enjoy it, it won't last forever.

Trump is a comedic treasure trove. I'm sure the writers of late-night comedy TV shows have never had it easier. This is a great time for ATS as well.

As to the story linked above, is it possible that Trump could have dementia or something similar? He's approaching 70 years old after all.

Or could it be that he just needs to be more careful with his tweets?
edit on 17-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Don't really understand why this is even a story.. Simple mistake..

And to equate this to him having dementia is ridiculous..
edit on 17/1/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

As to the story linked above, is it possible that Trump could have dementia or something similar? He's approaching 70 years old after all.

Or could it be that he just needs to be more careful with his tweets?

Basic mistake, but I can picture it now:

tonight on CNN:

Is the president elect suffering from dementia? Shocking new evidence shows the future president is not fit for office!

/me flys away

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Trump does need to be more careful with his tweets, but honestly, I remember the time before the internet people were more open because everything they said wasn't permanent. They spoke in person and it could be off the record. Trump was around before computers he's not used to policing everything he says.
edit on 17amTue, 17 Jan 2017 02:49:06 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

He needs to stop tweeting..seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's the "4 Ts" strategy.

Trump Triggers The Triggerables --again.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Headline is wrong. Trump actually just typed the wrong Twitter handle, he didn't mistake someone else for his daughter. I accidentally used "its" in place of "it's" the other day.

top topics

join