It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Greenwich Republican Insulted Town Worker, Then Pinched Her Groin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
what I find humorous is that this guy is listed as the Assistant Town Attorney...

www.greenwichct.org...

an assistant town attorney who doesn't know that grabbing people's privates is criminal assault..

I was oh so hoping I would find him listed on the ethics board though....
edit on 16-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Are you being willfully ignorant or are have you never been in any position of leadership?

I know you suspect that with mass communication and people tied to their phones would strengthen your case - but do you really think people are going to start acting like Trump because of his actions, and there will be a total breakdown of the American society?

I didnt see mass murdering in retaliation to the Martin Luther King murder.
For what its worth I have been in a few positions of leadership and also had my own business's. I didn't see my staff go out and fart everytime I farted.
How stupid do you think people are.

1 stupid politician in CT does a despicable act and its the end of the Republic.......Give me a break

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
I also love how every Trump supporter graduated from Law school right after Trump won the eleection

"Show me proof where he gave them permission"

Are you stupid, stupid? He didn't obviously say it; but he gave permission in his actions as the potential leader (and now leader) of the free world. The saying is, you lead by example and if the man is bragging on a tape about how he can grab women by the vagina and they like it; you don't think they will embolden his followers?

Again, LEADERS lead by example. By him saying, you can do this and that implied that he has done 'this' and 'that' and by doing so he is confirming his actions, and by his acceptance of such actions, he is literally giving his 'FOLLOWERS' the green light to perform these very actions with no hesitation.

I can't believe I had to write two paragraphs to explain this. That is why Trump 'gave' him permission moron. God, christ. Why are right-wingers acting stupid all of a sudden? When it comes to keeping a black man out of their neighborhood they will write philippics only measurable to the great Demosthenes, but when it comes to Donald, they turn into naive little school children.

I'm glad I can make my point without being disrespectful and name calling others.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Yes, me too. That's always a good feeling, no?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Abysha

rape culture

I stopped reading when I realized you thought "rape culture" was a real thing.

Doesn't surprise me. Not listening to dissent is a part of rape culture.

You are not reachable by logic nor decency on this subject.

Did anyone get raped?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Someones genitals were interfered with without their consent.

Does the terminology used alter the very serious facts at hand? Not one bit.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Abysha

rape culture

I stopped reading when I realized you thought "rape culture" was a real thing.

Doesn't surprise me. Not listening to dissent is a part of rape culture.

You are not reachable by logic nor decency on this subject.

Did anyone get raped?

The question alone tells me you aren't even sure what "rape culture" means.

rape cul·ture noun a society or environment whose prevailing social attitudes have the effect of normalizing or trivializing sexual assault and abuse.

Which is exactly what has been going on in this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A dirty old man enjoying his fake power surge. There are people like that out there all over, they often like the prestige of local politics too. Not too many of these kind of people get up to be congressmen , but there are some that do. They try to spread this kind of stuff where they go and get other congressmen in trouble by coaxing them to do the same.

It would be nice if there weren't these kind of people around in the world, but there are some out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
it's sad that it takes two incomes now days to make ends meet for many people...
for you men out there who are saying that women should just toughen up and accept that this kind of crap will happen... like this should just be a natural aspect of work, or whatever you are trying to express on this thread...

well, all I can say is...
toughen up and work those two jobs yourselves??

the only thing that I find myself kind of agreeing with here is the idea that this guy, regardless of his pc statement, might not be a trump supporter. and I say this because I took some time to look into the guy's history.

I just wish that the lady had chosen to take the matter into her own hands and decked the old geezer instead of turning it over to the law enforcement. which, by what I read, she was gonna let it go until she found out that she wasn't the only one he did this to!

the simple fact is we have no right really to touch another, not to flick off a person's hat.... which I know of a guy who got fired and they actually had the cops there telling him it was assualt... , not to push, not to grab, not to put your arm around, nothing... it's the person's choice if they will let you invade their space. and I don't see anyway that one could interpret grabbing someone's most private parts as "playful".
to me this guy seems like he is just an old dinosaur from a time long gone who was just overcome with glee by the thought that the clock might get turned back...
it won't, and if it does, like I said... well.. I hope you guys like working two jobs supporting your families, because more than likely, the modern women in your life won't be willing to put up with that kind of crap!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join