It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Greenwich Republican Insulted Town Worker, Then Pinched Her Groin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Christopher von Keyserling (R), 71 of Greenwich, CT was arrested in Greenwich Town Hall on Wednesday afternoon and charged with fourth-degree sexual assault. The incident involving a 57 year old woman took place in a Town Facility. Reportedly Von Keyserling called a town worker "nothing but a bloodsucking lazy union employee" and later reached in from behind to place his hand between her legs and pinch her in the groin area.

Von Keyserling addressed the Victim saying "it was a new world politically", "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct"

mor e
edit on 15-1-2017 by ugmold because: correction

edit on Sun Jan 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst source title....

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Christopher von Keyserling (R), 71 of Greenwich, CT was arrested in Greenwich Town Hall on Wednesday afternoon and charged with fourth-degree sexual assault. The incident involving a 57 year old woman took place in a Town Facility. Reportedly Von Keyserling called a town worker "nothing but a bloodsucking lazy union employee" and later reached in from behind to place his hand between her legs and pinch her in the groin area.

Von Keyserling addressed the Town Meeting saying "it was a new world politically", "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct"
mor e

And that right there illustrates the ignorance surrounding the "anti-PC" movement. So many conservatives start lumping any bad behavior they like into the "PC" category so they can do whatever they want and claim it's in the interest of fighting political correctness.

Gross.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Trump gave people permission to do this and at least one lawmaker took him up on that. You just cannot make this stuff up.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

She should have punched him right between the knees (aka in his sagging testicles.)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Von Keyserling addressed the Town Meeting saying "it was a new world politically", "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct" 

According to the linked article, what you stated here is not accurate.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I can almost feel sorry for the old man completely so smitten by the Trump victory the feels empowered. Plus perhaps he shares some of his leaders traits as well.....dementia!

There is plenty of evidence here on ATS that some of the more adolescent minded members feel the same way.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I call 'Fake News'.

This sounds like BS and I bet it was made up by the lady who sucked at her job. I find it hilarious that some of you think this is a real story.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I stand corrected, he said it to his Victim. (fixed)
edit on 15-1-2017 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

A vicious boondoggle.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Trump gave people permission to do this and at least one lawmaker took him up on that. You just cannot make this stuff up.

Trump didn't give permission for that, don't make up stuff just because you hate him.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I call 'Fake News'.

This sounds like BS and I bet it was made up by the lady who sucked at her job. I find it hilarious that some of you think this is a real story.

I'm not surprised you find this "hilarious".

What I don't find hilarious is your promotion of rape culture tactics of automatically discrediting the victim and assuming the old pervert is innocent. He didn't even deny it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: butcherguy

I stand corrected, he said it to his Victim. (fixed)

She said the first portion
He said the second.
And not in front of the Town Meeting, by my reading.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Looks like you can just make it up.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Correction the media and democrats who colluded to put this crap out to the public in an attempt to win an election gave permission if that's what you want to call it. A grown adult is responsible for their own actions however and you should not put the blame off on someone else like you did(and as I did when I corrected you)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is disgusting.

If you think a political victory allows you to sexually assault people, or assault them in any fashion, you have no ally in me.

This is unbelievably awful.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So because we voted for Trump, people think we are for this.

Makes some sense, actually.

Anyone who voted for Hillary is a weak, lying, pathetic tool, just like she was.

So okay.

On behalf of every Trump voter, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Political correctness has nothing to do with putting your hands on another individual.

This guy seems like a complete douche bag and deserves the ridicule that he will hopefully get.

That said, he is not a representative of the vast majority of Republicans--it's obvious that the intent of the story is to passively smear that political party. His political affiliation otherwise wouldn't have been necessary to point out in the first line of the story.
edit on 15-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Anyone that does anything like this, to another human being, should be beaten within a bloody inch of their life!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What a disgusting pervert.
The book should be thrown at thos guy.

Its a real stretch to blame Trump though.
Im betting these same people who will blame Trump will be the ones who excuse Islam for suocide bombers.

Despite what the anti Trumpers think the man isnt some jedi with mind control abilities, if this story is true its this guy and this guy alone who is responsible for his actions

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Actually what Trump was saying in his private conversation is that women would let him do that if he wanted. His whole point was that it would be consensual. It's like how there are people who want to be slapped or have their hair pulled. I get what you're saying but I hope you can see the difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join