It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans need to firmly stand behind DJT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The first 43 president all had European names. Obama is the first who doesn't. There was a lot of doubt. Trump did the right job settling that doubt.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsfour
It is stepping over the line calling the incoming head of state illegitimate without any evidence to back it up.

But it was ok for Trump to do just that....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

prove it

You know I would go pull up some proof for you, even though it's common knowledge, but honestly, you strike me as one who would greatly benefit from doing your own research. Hours a day, if I might suggest.
Why not come back when you've done that? Right now your batting average has bottomed out, and you're off the team.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jsfour

Yeah, Obama was also the first one who wasn't a White European Male too.

America has various Races and Cultures now as you may have noticed. Some differences will be apparent if you pay attention to them.

Doesn't mean they aren't American just because they aren't named Billy Joe, or Jason.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You know what? Donald Trump came out and said to the public Barack Obama was born in the US. Now let's see John Lewis come out and say to the public Donald Trump is legitimate.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You know what? Donald Trump came out and said to the public Barack Obama was born in the US. Now let's see John Lewis come out and say to the public Donald Trump is legitimate.

John Lewis has you triggered

Sad!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You think if he did that it would shut anyone up about Obama being a Muslim??? I doubt it.

Because even Trump admitting himself that Obama is American didn't stop it as you can clearly see.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I'm not triggered. I'm not an American. John Lewis is now hated by 63 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump for what he said.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm not triggered. I'm not an American. John Lewis is now hated by 63 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump for what he said.

Yeah, well he's still loved by the other 300 million who didn't Vote Trump.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And Trump and his cronies are hated by the 66,000,000 that voted against him.

edit on 15-1-2017 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, actually, if the election is done today, Trump would win the popular vote. He has been on TV every day since election day. Hillary has not been. Mere exposure effect would have increased his popularity by at least several points over Hillary.
edit on 15-1-2017 by jsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Like the Right stood behind Obama?

They've divided this country more then more then anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No one protested Obama at his rallies. No one protested Obama at the inaugurate. The right didn't burn down the Reichstag. The left did. The left are far more violent than the right.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No one protested Obama at his rallies. No one protested Obama at the inaugurate. The right didn't burn down the Reichstag. The left did. The left are far more violent than the right.

Rose colored glasses.

The Right tying to do a guilt trip that the Left has to accept Trump after these last 8 years is laughable.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The left don't have to accept Trump. Trump is president without their acceptance. The right is mainly white Americans. These are the backbone of the American society. Who makes F-22, Zumwalt, M1A2? Whites do.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What Trump should do is pass an executive order to forbid MSM from carrying any unsubstantiated rumors, only facts.
edit on 15-1-2017 by jsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
another one of these threads.

go Trump.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What Trump should do is pass an executive order to forbid MSM from carrying any unsubstantiated rumors, only facts.

There goes free speech under Herr Trump!

Would that also apply to Trump's tweets?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The MSM is supposed to only carry facts and opinions. They are not supposed to carry rumor. Sure the hosts are free to criticize the president. That's not rumor. That's opinion. Rumors are not supposed to be carried by MSM. MSM is supposed to be professional. Leave rumor to non MSM like AMTV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join