It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For $8,000 This Startup Will Fill Your Veins With The Blood Of Young People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wasn't this proven false by scientists last year? That putting younger blood in yourself doesn't have any anti-aging and curative effects?

I think I recall seeing a thread here on ATS about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"We Will Become Gods. PERIOD."

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Vampirism made into a scientific reality, how many young people will this require and how do they guarantee the blood is not infected or malnourished, will there be whole warehouses in the third world with young children being drained of there blood.

Madam Bathory all over again, the same elite preying on the ordinary people of this world, preferable well nourished young virgin's.

Actually this is not only sick it is totally wrong unless they can provide an ethical source of blood such as blood vat's producing it from cultured stem cell's or even liver's grown from stem cell's but at which point is this not a cannibalistic, it may not be ingested via the mouth but it is in fact in all other ways identical to cannibalism.

Today we have organ black market's just as you say, of most value though are whole organ donors so that a heart and lung's together can be taken and implanted into the wealthy elite, now in the west more ethical these organ's were once harvested with the permission of the donor's and no money changed hand's (except in the US were everything including grand mother is for sale), so the source of most organ's were from those whom could not be saved, often crash accident's though I have to point out that for the organ to be suitable the doner body has to be strong enough and fresh enough for it to be taken while it is still alive or at least alive at a cellular level so most organ's are taken from donor's only DECLARED brain dead in order to finalize the necessary documentation and often they are merely deeply sedated or even helped to brain death as the doctor regard's them as a RESOURCE that can be broken up to be used to save several other people in a twisted corruption of ethical thinking, and quite often they are still viable and could have been saved with hard work, it all depend's on the Doctor, the circumstance and the motivation.

Today our NHS in the UK as well as being sent down the route toward full privatisation by the Tory's has had a boon from the Elite under David Cameron while he was still PM, today we don't have to agree to giving our organ's but we DO HAVE TO SAY WE DO NOT WISH TO BE AN ORGAN DONOR, so if we go in after an accident we may every well end up becoming a RESOURCE, how many time's have we heard of people being saved from drowning, going to hospital and dying in the hospital (organ harvesting), kid's with knife wound's are not being saved (Young organ's) etc, etc.

This is just wrong.

This company need's to be shut down NOW, the doctor's and professor's behind this are nothing but ghoul's.

This very nearly put me off my black pudding.

edit on 15-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I can see a really bad movie being made with this theme.

How stupid would you have to be to blow 8K on this

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MfId77

I can see a really bad movie being made with this theme.

How stupid would you have to be to blow 8K on this

I bet there are plenty of people who will do this.

I myself would rather look for supplementation of GDF-11

Growth Differentiation Factor 11 Is a Circulating Factor that Reverses Age-Related Cardiac Hypertrophy

www.cell.com...(13)00456-X

Highlights
•Heterochronic parabiosis reverses age-related cardiac hypertrophy
•The antihypertrophic effect is not due to hemodynamic or behavioral factors
•GDF11 is a circulating TGF-β family member that declines with age
•Restoration of youthful GDF11 levels reverses age-related cardiac hypertrophy

edit on 15-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sh!t, I've been doing this stuff for the past 120 years. It really works!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No thanks.
I'll just die when I'm supposed to die.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone who can lend me 8,000.00?

It won't put the lotion on it's skin. . . . .

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

And as you age it gets harder for your body to replenish all the old and dying cells. Putting newer cells into your body will slow this process.

This could also be where blood rituals and what not came from. so this could very well be ancient knowledge that only few knew about until now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join