It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

The problem is, is that there are people on both sides that think that theu should dictate what I believe, what I do, how I raise my daughte, what our values should be etc.

Mostly true. You can *believe* whatever you want, no one can dictate; however, there are people on both sides who think "their" value system or way or life is the "right" one and think everyone must conform, or adhere, to it. When they try to legally impose those restrictions or their beliefs onto others, it is a problem; and when they try to take away protections from people, that is also a problem. Both sides.

But I do know one thing, at this point in history only 1 side is actively trying to prohibit free political speech

That is a belief. See my above comment. It is not confined to one party.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: BubbaJoe

In this case, Yes, They are wrong.

If there was a country of 300+ SJW's it would self implode within a month.

Here is the issue, that is your opinion, there are 150 million people in this country that disagree with you. Trump has the lowest approval rating of any president elect in recorded history. There are a lot that don't like the idea of him, and after the way you and yours have treated Obama for 8 years, they are waiting to unload. It is going to be an ugly 4 years, the stock market is at bubble level, well I will let you guess the rest.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Now this is the kind of real "direct action" I can support.

I hope some rioters and masked anarchists gives them a reason to employ lawful self defense.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: ColaTesla

You didn't answer the question.

What makes the one right and/or the other wrong?

What makes your opinion and belief the right one and the other the wrong one?

SJW opinion is selfish, demanding, violent, impacts others negatively, and just outright badly behaved

My opinion is good things come to those who WORK for it, If i dont get my way, i dont throw a raging tantrum, I deal with it, or reflect on where i went wrong, I dont try to overturn the results of an election in a democracy that has operated the same way for 100+ years because i didnt like the out come.

You still didn't answer the question.

What makes one opinion right and/or the other wrong?

What makes your opinion right and the other wrong?

And you didnt answer my question, Do you think SJW mentality should be encouraged?

What is a SJW mentality?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Now this is the kind of real "direct action" I can support.

I hope some rioters and masked anarchists gives them a reason to employ lawful self defense.

As a veteran, I can truly say that is some screwed up thinking right there. Violence is never the answer to anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Not a "vigilante security guy" myself; so, it would be hard for me to speculate any specific laws they may, or may not be intending to break. Nor am I a lawyer.

I would imagine things can get a bit slippery, in regards to legality, when it comes to acting as "vigilante security". Especially when such intentions have been declared prior-to-the-event (premeditated proof of intent).

That said, as Zanti mentioned, "Cops are Subject to Rules of Engagement and Policies set down by Politicians , Bikers are Not"; so, it appears that some are hoping things will get messy enough that "Rules of Engagement" would be considered a hindrance that these vigilantes won't need to worry about.

edit on 1/14/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

SJW opinion is selfish, demanding, violent, impacts others negatively, and just outright badly behaved

Boy, make a statement like that on ATS and get a million stars for the circle jerk.

Go figure.

:/

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I can't believe there will be any protests.
Give the legally elected president his day.
I didn't stomp my foot a head to DC to protest king putts inauguration.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

What is a SJW mentality?

Go to youtube and type in

Trigglypuff
big red
Aids skrillex

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What is a SJW mentality?

Trigglypuff
big red
Aids skrillex

Seriously, when did youtube become a reliable source for information?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The libturds want a fight a fight they shall get. They will soon understand they can fecklessly march with signs or burn down their ghettos and nobody cares, but when they bring the fight to us they will be put into their place.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JF306
The libturds want a fight a fight they shall get. They will soon understand they can fecklessly march with signs or burn down their ghettos and nobody cares, but when they bring the fight to us they will be put into their place.

keyboard warrior much, are you a veteran, have you served your country in anyway?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Boy, make a statement like that on ATS and get a million stars for the circle jerk.

Go figure.

If you dont understand it, It just goes to show how out of touch you are. This is why we put an end to your opinions at the election. You dont see the error in your ways. Which would be fine if it only affected you. but it affects everyone around you. Now we will be working to put a stop SJW's so they cant do any more harm.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What?!?!
You mean every president gets protested?
This is nothing new?
It's happened before?

Mind blown!

Why is this even a topic?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think it's the "Wall of Meat" part.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Go figure.

If you dont understand it, It just goes to show how out of touch you are. This is why we put an end to your opinions at the election. You dont see the error in your ways. Which would be fine if it only affected you. but it affects everyone around you. Now we will be working to put a stop SJW's so they cant do any more harm.

Now why don't you answer my questions I posted before he did?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

What is a SJW mentality?

Trigglypuff
big red
Aids skrillex

Seriously, when did youtube become a reliable source for information?

Are you suggesting these videos are faked, Possibly CGI? Why would they not be reliable? because i would say the videos of the behavior of these individuals is deadly accurate.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think it's the "Wall of Meat" part.

I am going to have to agree with this.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hope its a wall of BACON cos if it is i'm coming over for a feast!
I luvs me some BACON.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join