It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

Is the coolant just water?

Just heavy water.
It's part of the deal.
www.dw.com...
edit on 1/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
More crying wolf.

Yawn......I believe in Iranian nukes like i believe in North korean unicorns.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
And the same chump and chief and his party accuse others of colluding with the enemy.Fkn sickening show of hipocracy.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
And the same chump and chief and his party accuse others of colluding with the enemy.Fkn sickening show of hipocracy.

Your boy Putin is set to sell Iran, your friend enemy, 10 Billion dollars worth of Arms

thediplomat.com...

and if you can read RUSSIA is the one supplying the material, not Obama.

Oh, and Trump just announced that he is lifting sanctions so Russia can do it legally once that is done.
www.cnn.com...

Those fingers curled up are pointed right backatcha

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

Your boy Putin is set to sell Iran, your friend enemy, 10 Billion dollars worth of Arms

thediplomat.com...

Oh, and Trump just announced that he is lifting sanctions so Russia can do it legally once that is done.
www.cnn.com...

Said the propagandist who joined 3 whole weeks ago and has posted nothing but anti Trump threads.Fake news pusher..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

thediplomat.com...

www.cnn.com...

Said the propagandist who joined 3 whole weeks ago and has posted nothing but anti Trump threads.Fake news pusher..

doesn't changed the truth

Your boy Trump is aligning with Putin, who is arming Iran and supplying them with nuclear material, and cutting an oil deal. Maybe you have to change your views on Iran, or someone else if you hate them so much...

It's not my fault, and you pretending wont change the fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Phage

You can with a centiruge

Iranian centrifuges have a known design flaw. They have a tendency to blow up when Israel gets nervous.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

U-235 can be extracted from natural uranium. That's what "enrichment" is.
Iran is not allowed to do that to the level of weapons grade material.

Which is very silly because if they wanted to make a bomb, it is possible with as little as 20% enrichment, it just wouldn't be light enough to be practical. Higher enrichment would cause the weight problem to go away, but there was no proof they were enriching over 20%.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This thread is unintentionally hilarious. Bravo Phage for your patience.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So... actually Obama will not be giving them anything, because the transfer will be from Russian stocks? I thought as much, this is bogus nonsense and spin. Wonderful.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
another good example of how to deny ignorance by ATS.
im glad to see fact-checking isnt just folklore tales anymore.

you know a thread is good when the trolls with multiple accounts slowly fade away by page 3....

so, no. Obama is not gifting "115 million metric tons of uranium to Iran to build Nukes".

eta i love all the single line edits reading 'nevermind' or just left blank

edit on 14-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Everyone please forgive me for injecting a little reason in here... I know how much fun fast quips and innuendo are...

Iran has used nuclear power for a very long time. Their nuclear plants are an older design that uses mid-grade enrichment. That's why they enrich uranium themselves, and this fact was used to try and convince people that they were trying to get weapons-grade uranium. I am convinced after reading the inspectors' reports (not linking, just google) that they are not trying to make bombs, nor that they want to. Iran is no friend of the USA/Israel, but that's a long, sordid story. They do have terroristic tendencies among a small portion of their population, but again, that's a long, sordid story.

This is nothing more than Russia trading with them, as has been done many times in the past. Iran will use the uranium to enrich to mid-grade fuel for their reactors. Could they make bombs of it? Yes, and I can smelt a iron park bench to make a gun. Will they? Probably not; they've been doing this a long, long time and haven't made any weapons grade fuel yet. The report from a few years back that was propagandized into "OMG! Iran's making NUKES!" was the result of inspectors locating a 'trace amount' of over-enriched fuel (meaning so little they couldn't actually measure it), barely above the prescribed limit, in one location. Anyone familiar with the mechanism behind Stuxnet could see how Stuxnet itself could have caused that to happen, with both eyes closed.

This is just more attempts at propaganda from someone who obviously wants to use their little soapbox to stir the pot.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe they need it to make glowing dials on clocks or glow in the dark toys for the kids.

Uranium. Not radium.

Or plutonium.

Can't you get the uranium to glow if you put in a phosphorous paint like Radium 226?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The glow would be from the radium.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The glow would be from the radium.

I got a watch dial kit with a vial of the radium in it, it is not illegal to own but is illegal to sell. My stepfather worked on watches and clocks. When I got the radiation meter, I found that the whole basement was hot. The cotton cloths in the kit were what was causing it, they were contaminated before with the paint. The big ben and baby ben sets the meter off pretty good with all the glowing paint, but not like that cloth did, it actually was starting to increase up to ten feet from the box. I moved the kit out into the garage cabinet now and tossed out the cloth. The guy at the Health department was afraid of the radiation when I showed it to him. A small amount of radiation temporarily won't hurt anyone. If you are constantly in it it may be a problem, my stepfather had the box next to his bed for thirty years and he was over eighty when he died. His problems with health was from past TB and having a lung and a half removed from the TB when he was younger. Somehow he got the TB while in the service.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

So are you denying Russia's role in this? Or are you going to deflect from it again?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So you're going to deflect so that readers won't see that your speculations are BS. Got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join