It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer did not say CIA and NSA is going to assassinate Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In some posts in this forum its said that Senator and Democratic Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said the intelligence community is going to assassinate Trump because of his planned reorganizations of the whole lot.

This is not true Schumer did not say that, not even in innuendo. Fair is Fair. See for your self:

www.zerohedge.com...

He says that the intelligence community has many ways to get back to you, words to that effect, its true, they get constantly back to me, I don't know what I have done though

Still scary because sounds like there is a shadow government inside CIA and NSA
edit on 2017-1-7 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-1-7 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What outlets were suggesting he did?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Let's put that quote in print:

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this.”

Is that a call for assassination? Not necessarily, but it doesn't exclude it either.

Personally, I did not see it as a threat of assassination. Rather, my first thought was that it was a threat he would be framed or exposed for something.

Regardless, it's a spooky statement to utter and by implication seem to agree with.

edit on 7-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That is why, anything he does it has to be public... Everyone has to know what's going on, and more importantly, why it's going on.

I don't think NSA is about to assassinate anyone, not their style. CIA, on the otherhand...well, they're capable of just about anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What outlets were suggesting he did?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(read whole thread)

"snuffed-out" and "JFK-ed" two separate posts, maybe JFK-ed was NOT put in the mouth of Schumer, I'm not sure.

GOOD LUCK

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Many ways to get back at you" CAN MEAN what? I read in one of the ATS threads that the Intelligence Community was behind the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thank You.

I thought you were referring to some other website.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What is this???

Make up some S#, and then debunk it???? WTH???

I can't stand Schumer, and not even I believe this for a NY second!!

What a bunch of BS!! This OP belongs in "LOL"!!!!

ETA...BTW, the NSA doesn't assassinate people...AT ALL!! EVAR! What a JOKE!!
This is one of those times I wish there were (negative) flags, because I would have awarded one here!

edit on 1/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Notice how Schumer gives the "nose signal" at the end after saying something.

Very suggestive.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hehe, 6 ways from Sunday......

He's right. And, Trump has made a lot of enemies of Republicans along the "Primrose Path" to his victory! Publically making enemies with the US Intel community is DUMB!

No, he shouldn't worry about assassination, that wouldn't benefit the country, it would drive it into despair. Where Trump's vulnerabilities lie are in humiliation and exposure. SCANAL! IMPEACHMENT!

PS: Ever watch "House of Cards".

edit on 7-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
In some posts in this forum its said that Senator and Democratic Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said the intelligence community is going to assassinate Trump because of his planned reorganizations of the whole lot.

What's the purpose of this OP, anyway? Calling out other ATSers? Post it in the thread that violates what you assume is truth.

Schumer says without the intelligence community, we wouldn't have discovered it. Really? What about CrowdStrike?

Cannot believe I clicked through and watched a Maddow/Schumer vid. Both are clowns. Pass the Tums, please.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Very suggestive.

Notice how Donald Trump called Schumer out after he said this...

Trump Tweet: "The Democrats, lead by head clown Chuck Schumer, know how bad ObamaCare is and what a mess they are in. Instead of working to fix it, they.."

Source: www.cnn.com...

LOL.. "HEAD CLOWN". I Love it!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Very suggestive.

Notice how Donald Trump called Schumer out after he said this...

Trump Tweet: "The Democrats, lead by head clown Chuck Schumer, know how bad ObamaCare is and what a mess they are in. Instead of working to fix it, they.."

Source: www.cnn.com...

LOL.. "HEAD CLOWN". I Love it!

Well he and Nancy are the top elected (Ds) as of Jan 20th.

Fantastic leadership speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Nothing wrong in getting back, when it is done as in: ...an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth... and in the open as in with open helmet (Dutch: met open vizier) which is actually not the strongest point of SECRET services

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I don't think NSA is about to assassinate anyone, not their style. CIA, on the otherhand...well, they're capable of just about anything.

Assassination is what they did back in the 1960s.

That's the most effective method they had back then.

Today, they read all your private emails, and publish them if you piss them off.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

originally posted by: galien8

What's the purpose of this OP, anyway? Calling out other ATSers? Post it in the thread that violates what you assume is truth.

Schumer says without the intelligence community, we wouldn't have discovered it. Really? What about CrowdStrike?

Cannot believe I clicked through and watched a Maddow/Schumer vid. Both are clowns. Pass the Tums, please.

I did post it in the thread that violates what I assumed violates the truth, but I thought maybe its a general misunderstanding and could be good post on its own. I did not want to call out but someone asked, anyways posts are public right? I can reference anyone I like, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not outlets...members here. I commented on it myself.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

edit on 182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well that's one of those core conspiracies isn't it.
Hey I heard it was Ted Cruzs father!

Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK.

And oh my it was you who made the claim that Schumer said the CIA would in your words "snuff him out" in that linked thread.
Yup.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wait until trump sees how much he's going to need Schumer to get anything done. Calling him a clown could be considered political suicide. Lol.
Just more stuff trump doesn't know or doesn't get.
Yeah I think its a big lol too

top topics

<<   2 >>

join