It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Once Again Proves He Is the Adult on the World Stage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't want Putin to be my president, he doesn't really care about his people, but I do like that he stands up to the globalist agenda. That's why Trump and Putin get along (for now at least), they are both against the globalist agenda because they know it wants to destroy both of our nations. There's no reason the U.S. and Russia couldn't have much better relations, we are both fighting the same enemy.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Putin could be all the bad things people say but still MUST give him the credit he deserves for avoiding a WW3. It doesn't matter if he is doing that for personal reasons, he is saving lives with that actions. We actually should hope he can hold that position for few days more until Obama is finally out.

WWHAT??? Putin saying there would be war if Clinton is elected equals him somehow avoiding WW3? Are you crazy? The dude with the help of the GOP planted in the minds of the people that war would break out if Clinton was elected despite the fact that Clinton didnt run on a platform of going to war with Russia.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It's Putins way of saying 'If you Vote for another Clintonian trash machine, she will invoke us, poke us with burning hot fire until we React and blow her away.

That's what he meant.

Putin is well aware of how self absorbed and evil all those people are. You can see it in his eyes when he talks to them. He's not impressed at all.
edit on 8-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Vladimir Putin runs things much differently, being in Russia and everything. Our countries were born on Democracy, so it wouldn't work well.

America needs to be friends with Russia right now. Trump just saved a whole lot of Millitary people from what could have escalated into a very bad situation.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

It's Putins way of saying 'If you Vote for another Clintonian trash machine, she will invoke us, poke us with burning hot fire until we React and blow her away.

That's what he meant.

Putin is well aware of how self absorbed and evil all those people are. You can see it in his eyes when he talks to them. He's not impressed at all.

So Putin gets to turn a 180 and no one bats an eye now? Just weeks ago he was saying we were on the edge of war and now he gets off scot-free?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If you want to know who's getting off Scot Free, take a look at the US Government and it's long history of abuse and war.

Putin who you've been told is your arch enemy of a thousand years is bad because? Russia? And, for calling out everything on one plate, hasn't tried conquering sovereign countries one after another like Bush and Clinton and all the other has beens, and you're going to believe everything MSN has tube fed you since birth?

wow
edit on 8-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Darn I had meant to add a pic to the main title.

That's ok, watching Putin spank Obama is good any old time of the day! lol

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Hello.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFaceOfTheEarth

Hi there.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I like the way you swing it.....girlfriend.

edit on 1/8/2017 by TheFaceOfTheEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If you want to know who's getting off Scot Free, take a look at the US Government and it's long history of abuse and war.

Putin who you've been told is your arch enemy of a thousand years is bad because? Russia? And, for calling out everything on one plate, hasn't tried conquering sovereign countries one after another like Bush and Clinton and all the other has beens, and you're going to believe everything MSN has tube fed you since birth?

wow

So Georgia and Ukraine are not sovereign states? Putin didn't directly benefit from changing election rules so he could stay in power like any tinpot dictator?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry Who are you?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

And I guess Putin forced them all to Speak and Love Speaking Russian too right?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And I guess Putin forced them all to Speak and Love Speaking Russian too right?

No that was soviet relocation programs that forced people to move. Let's not forget the case of Ukrainian Crimea which had a "referendum" held while under occupation from Russian forces after an invasion.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry

Apology accepted.....

Who are you?

I'm a guy.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I Didnt mean I was 'Sorry', but thank you for your generous reply.

Right ok you're a guy, ok. And all this time I thought just maybe you were an interplanetary light being about to pose the blue prints for my planetary escape. Damn.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Right ok you're a guy, ok. And all this time I thought just maybe you were an interplanetary light being about to pose the blue prints for my planetary escape. Damn.

I can open the door for you, but you have to come out yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Show me the way to the holodeck, i'd love to see that happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You love to play pretend huh.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Go Russia!

I will say, I love Putin, he's the best damn President Russia's ever had.

You love Putin, because Russian media is under Putin's absolute control, and only good things are allowed to be said about him.

It makes you wonder, how could any man be so perfect?

Where are all of his flaws?

edit on 8-1-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join