It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Lauderdale Suspect mind controlled?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: pianopraze
There is a United Nations arms treaty before congress at the moment if passed the UN circumvents the second amendment

Funny how you are unable to name this supposed "treaty", or how it will circumvent the 2nd amendment.....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Does it occur to anyone, that if the shooter could be mind controlled, then so could Donald Trump ?

Can you see why mind control would never be admitted by the government?

The government position must be that the shooter was insane.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

This looks staged. My gut says that it is. 

I agree with you. My gut says the same, and it is not the first time I've thought that, either. They're getting sloppy though, because more and more people are picking up on the sense that something isn't right here.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your motto is deny ignorance but it seems you cant use a search engine-interesting

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

but it seems you cant use a search engine-interesting

Your motto is deny ignorance

You must not realise that is the motto of this website!

So exactly where in that video does he mention the actual act, and how it will circumvent the 2nd amendment....

Oh dear, so he is just interested in flogging "survival supplies" and fake stories like

Healing Frequencies Will Replace Modern Medicine as the Cure to All Diseases

You seem to believe any crap you see on youtube!
edit on 7-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I woke up today to the mainstream media proving that MKUltra is real:

Law enforcement officials told CBS that in November last year, Santiago told the FBI in Anchorage that voices in his head were forcing him to join and fight for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

Santiago had a history of mental illness and had reported himself to an FBI office in Alaska showing signs of psychological trauma.

He voluntarily committed himself, and the FBI ignored it. Perhaps his PTSD made it somehow easier to get those voices into his head?

And then, as per usual, a second shooter is reported by many people, then covered up by authorities!

Hundreds of people were seen running for shelter in live television pictures as witnesses claimed there was a second gunman – reports later denied by police.

And what a coincidence that the shooter happened to be Hispanic, of course they had to use a minority to inflame racial tensions. I become more convinced every day that conspiracy theory is conspiracy fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Like so many other veterans, he had 'issues'. Not from endless gulf war or anything.

Can't spin the terrorist here, so its MK Ultra mind control? Really??

How about Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome ? Formerly called war nerves, formerly called shell shock, formed in warfare.

Nowadays the soldier spends way more time in combat and way more time recovering from it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They had a nasal mist. According to the CDC, the only vaccine was an IM injection, and the supply was critically low. There was no such thing as a nasal mist then...not even for the "regular" flu virus. Yet every soldier received it and it was mandatory, and they had 48 hours to comply.

Funny thing is, the Nasal Flu Spray has been in Public use since 2003, before the H1N1 Scares and Pandemics, and Nasal Sprays with LAI in the US Military for longer then that, I'm thinking you may need to review your information.

There are MANY prototype Vaccines currently in use and in development, some of them become known more to the general public when an outbreak occurs (I.E recent Ebola), there is nothing odd about this.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Does it occur to anyone, that if the shooter could be mind controlled, then so could Donald Trump ?

Can you see why mind control would never be admitted by the government?

The government position must be that the shooter was insane.

Wow. That never occurred to me. I hope you are wrong. Then Trump could be mind controlled to push the button. I hope this theory is wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

No the motto of this website is to protect the official narrative which you do but your no Phage; Rense,Jones, et al all sell alternative health products and survival supplies if this is your basis for determining truth then almost all the entire alternate MEDIA has never produced a shred of truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
From a friend's family member's FB post:

"Update:Airport closed. We are all safe. However despite what is being reported there were shots fired in our terminal 1 after they caught the shooter in terminal 2. People started screaming and we all ran out the emergency exit onto the tarmac."

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Unless you want to count garden-variety PTSD I wouldn't put this guy up as an MK poster child. I'd say he was a pretty flawed product if that were the case -- I mean, do the deed messy and then explain himself, correctly? That's just crazy, not control. Somebody back at the Army Institute of Sleeper Assassins is going to get the pink slip!

More likely it is, as you say, bad mental health...plus possibly too many hours reading web sites like this and listening to Alex Jones and David Icke. Even if those guys are 100% correct, listening too much to conspiranoidiocy can drive a man to do stupid things. Like drink too much coffee, not sleep and shout at the dog

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
..It appears to me, that most 'suspected'' MK Ultra Events happen at precisely a time to take media attention off of some other event... So... What is the biggest news media event that could require an MK Misdirection... ? Hum...?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I agree, there is definitely something fishy going on here...

First there was one casualty, then 3, then 5. The shooter was apparently wearing a star wars t-shirt and in police custody, then there was a rumor of a 2nd shooter and a twitter post showed a photo of a man wearing a blue(not star wars) t-shirt taken in to custody, while listening to the police radio i was hearing all the stuff about a shooter in the parking garage and shots fired which has now been denied by police but confirmed by multiple witnesses, then there was the short ytube clip that did the rounds in the main thread of a cop asking if shots were fired in this building, when he was given no as an answer he said quite clearly "keep yelling shots fired"

then there is the whole identity debacle, first they named a guy called Santiago and then they back tracked and said they may have id'd the wrong guy but so far i have seen nothing come of that, the media has no credibility anymore if they can't even check their facts before branding someone a terrorist

and im not even going to delve in to how convenient the timing is considering the hate crime that happened in Chicago was all over the news and is now not of any interest to the msm.

None of it adds up, there is a whole lot of conjecture and not many facts, conflicting information and just blatant disinformation is all over this story, i don't believe a word of it

Something is very wrong here and im not talking about the psychopath who started shooting, the whole story reeks of lies and deceit and im not buying any of it for a second

Phnx

edit on 7/1/2017 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

This probably will be 404'd but look up Emir Mohamed Sikkim your shooter has more than one identity either that or he has an identical twin.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Ph03n1x

This probably will be 404'd but look up Emir Mohamed Sikkim your shooter has more than one identity either that or he has an identical twin.

They are now linked via a quick Google™ search... One of the first hits was "Esteban Santiago IS Emir Mohammed Sikkim..."

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So now the Shooter was not muslim. So his mental illness record is being read by media and he is being called a shooter not terrorist. NBC described him as "A Lone Shooter". The guy is US soldier, was deployed for 10 months in Iraq.

#double_standards.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeah these black ops usually end bad for the shooter. The typical scenario is after the shooter has done his job the lawman hails the shooter over a phone or loudspeaker to the tone of " Jonny put the gun down its over" now since the shooter has been worked on the hail is usually laced with a trigger word where the shooter then proceeds to turn his gun on himself and that's it game over we never get to know what his motive history and so much other data is gone.

TPTB who do these operations have it down to a fine art and the media circus usually have accessed unusually quickly and use all the BIG BAD WORDS like ASAULT RIFLE, EX SPECIAL FORCES,history of mental healt issues etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

So now the Shooter was not muslim. So his mental illness record is being read by media and he is being called a shooter not terrorist. NBC described him as "A Lone Shooter". The guy is US soldier, was deployed for 10 months in Iraq.

#double_standards.

.......no its not a double standard.

Muslim Terrorist do it in the name of allah, as a statement for their god and theology and to send a message to the rest of the world.

This guy apparently hasn't much more of a motive that we know of , other than snapping and killing a bunch of people

Had he done it for ideological, political or religious reasons , then it would be terrorism

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Something else making me go "hmmmm":

Chip LaMarca, a Broward County commissioner who was briefed on the attack by the sheriff’s office, told The Associated Press that the shooter had arrived aboard a Canadian flight with a gun in a checked bag.

However, Air Canada said it has no record of any passenger with the name of the suspect nor of any checked guns on any of its flights to the city.

“We can confirm that we have no record of such a passenger by that name, or checked guns, on any of our flights to FLL,” the tweet said.
Source

An earlier CBS New York article is more specific:

Chip LaMarca, a Broward County commissioner, said the shooter was a passenger on a Air Canada flight and was traveling with a checked gun.

Accounts now say he was flying Delta. It may just be a simple mistake... I don't know. I would like to know if one "Emir Mohamed Sikkim" was listed as a passenger on Air Canada though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join