It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
With all that has happened in Chicago; I just wonder what if the TPTB have manipulated themselves out of a corner. President Obama showed his "support" for the black community with his talk of "Travon could have been my son" and the quick support of protesters in Ferguson Missouri. This allowed radicals on the left to protest and riot almost without constraint. President Obama may not have anticipated this but he basically targeted non radical black people for abuse by the more radical members of their society. No where is it more evident in Chicago. By president Obama's actions he endangered many black people by energizing a radical element within their society. Obama could not crack down on these radicals without seeming to be a hypocrite. But, now with the live stream of abuse by four very foolish persons; incoming President Trump has been handed an excuse to finally take control of Chicago and end the violence against non radical black folks within Chicago. Was this all choreographed by the TPTB once they realized that their attempt to manipulate black society had failed and that someone needed to put the genie back in the box. Thus the TPTB allowed president Trump to be elected to restore some balance to the system. The far left seems to have gone too far and may end up getting their wings clipped. Don't think for a second that the government has not been keeping tracked on all the activists on both sides of the spectrum.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Things are coming to a boiling point between different "racial" groups, and it has been provoked by our "leaders" and the 4th branch of the g0v (AKA the media).

Prepare to see many more protests, burning vehicles and smashed local businesses, and victims on both sides in the coming years. This is not going anywhere anytime soon...

Our "civilized" society is not civilized.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

No

It doesn't give Trump an excuse to do anything in Chicago. It's up to the people of Chicago and the State of Illinois to say enough is enough to gangs and crime and violence.

What violence against non radical black people are you talking about? 99% of the violence in Chicago is gangbanger on gangbanger.

I disagree with your opinion, but I guess we'll see what and if anything changes in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Given the electioneering blitz that still is ongoing, I wouldn't say they readily let him do anything.

And spectrums have more than 2 sides.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Divide and conquer, these elite scum do it all the bloody time mate. Maybe someday people won't fall for this shyte anymore. Maybe we no longer see another human beings "color".

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I agree that there will still be more violence. I also can see a splintering of the far left as each group tries to prove their victimization. There are becoming more and more instances of each group having grievances against the other "victim" groups. The one big difference is that the federal government will not be as supportive as it has been with President Obama. That will subdue some of the more extreme violence.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

But the federal government will be less likely to step in to stop state and local governments from taking more control. Simply by having President Trump in the White House; more control can be asserted on the situation in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree that there is more than two sides to the spectrum. But realize that by promoting the belief that Mr. Trump had no chance of winning the election; the media helped convince many on the left to stay home and not vote. Likewise the right got energized to protest vote for Trump. This helped lead to the election of President Trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
you`re right about one thing, TPTB created a monster that they can no longer control, I don't believe they care enough about the common people to get trump or anyone else to kill the monster.
The monster isn`t rampaging through their neighborhoods so they don`t care about stopping it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That`s actually excellent insight, the very nature of the victim mentality makes them thrive on attention so when one victim group gets more attention than the others the others become jealous and turn on the group that is getting more attention.
the inevitable ending for all the victim groups is that they will all turn on each other.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
maybe. who knows. you can look at anything and wonder if it was manipulated from the top down.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Knowing Chicago as well as I do, I can say I think your theory is interesting but most likely inaccurate.

Black radicals have been victimizing white people since the 60's. I remember seeing actual Black Panther groups stalking the streets in my neighborhood. They were the exception then but they were still present. Flash forward to today and more black radicals than ever are violent and black moderates are now exhibiting the behaviors previously reserved for radicals. The scale has shifted but the highs and lows are about the same. The indoctrination of blacks to believe they have the right to attack their alleged oppressors has emboldened those whom historically were more passive.

to be brutally honest, I think these are just four people who really are that stupid. They remind me of the woman at the polls in Chicago eight years ago who just kept repeating, "obama gonna pay my mortgage...obama gonna pay my mortgage..." It was just sad. But that is who we are dealing with here.

Never underestimate the power of a lifetime of indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I do not believe for a second that this particular instance would be foreseen by Obama & Co's degradation of race relations, although I do think that they have known exactly what type of atmosphere in American urban society that they were creating.

I don't think that we can blame Obama and government directly for what those four jackasses did in Chicago, but we can blame them for fostering the idea that it's perfectly acceptable to do so, and that's where his culpability lies. He has pushed and pushed and pushed hard to build this narrative of a racist, unjust society, and it's not true. Yes, there are the outlying people in America who are racist, and there are some examples still of institutionalized bigotry, but as a whole, our nation is so much better off than it was in the 1800s and 1900s when looking at the overall racism in America.

I'm sure that people will disagree, and so be it, but I'm not going to be baited into arguing semantics and tiny examples from the whole of the population--I'm speaking in generalization.

And, generally speaking, the current President has done very little to promote unity in America. How Americans decided to run with that, though, is on those Americans.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe the mayor of Chicago just wants all the bad blacks to kill themselves off.

top topics

join