It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton to attend Trump inauguration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wonder if Bill is over being called a rapist on national tv? I'm sure Hillary has forgiven and forgotten, right?

Won't it be fun to have Bill and Hillary Clinton at the inauguration? It is tradition for the former presidents to attend. W said he will attend, and so will Carter. Bush SR said they will not be in attendance.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Falling in line with tradition, Bill and Hillary Clinton plan to attend Donald Trump's inauguration. It's a decision that will put Hillary Clinton on the inaugural platform as her bitter rival from the 2016 campaign assumes the office she long sought.

The Clintons announced their decision to attend the Jan. 20 inauguration shortly after former President George W. Bush's office said Tuesday he would attend along with former first lady Laura Bush.

The Bushes are "pleased to be able to witness the peaceful transfer of power — a hallmark of American democracy — and swearing-in of President Trump and Vice President Pence," Bush's office said in a statement.

www.usnews.com...

W will fight through the difficult relationship that he has with Trump. But his dad will sit this one out because of age and his health.

Bush, too, has had a difficult relationship with Trump. His brother Jeb ran against Trump in the GOP primaries. George and Laura Bush let it be known they voted for "none of the above" for president rather than cast a ballot for Trump, but the ex-president did call to congratulate Trump after his victory.
Former President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn, earlier said they plan to attend Trump's inaugural. Former President George H.W. Bush, 92, and his wife, Barbara, do not plan to attend the inauguration due to the former president's age and health, his office said.

(post by Tardacus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I think she enjoys Washington, the machine and the spot light.

She will get plenty of attention when she ends up in court to answer for the email for pay through the Clinton foundation. Maybe they still have the juice to slip out of that one too, we will see.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

We already know she is going to have a paid army chanting/throwing/doing something negative on the premises.. lets see.

(post by seasonal removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

We already know she is going to have a paid army chanting/throwing/doing something negative on the premises.. lets see.

no doubt as a diversion so she can slip into the whitehouse and steal the stuff that she had to give back when her and bill left.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

They'll come for Obama, not for Trump. They not even want to go,
remember they are puppets following orders. Let's see if she gets dizzy or make a weirdeyed face and fall in front of everybody again. I don't trust these people, they are cooking something. Maybe a false flag.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I hope you are wrong, we very well could have an updated JFK style president that we just elected.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Again, this 'paid army' protesters. Doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I hope you are wrong, we very well could have an updated JFK style president that we just elected.

No, we did not elect any variation of JFK.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seasonal

No, we did not elect any variation of JFK.

I know you didn't Reldra.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think that so far Trump has been more attentive to the common American than Obama has, and he had 8 years.

Oh happy new year.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That's an odd story.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It did during the campaign and it would still fly today. Do you deny it happened during the campaign?

Project Veritas?
edit on 3-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

That 1,500,000,000$ went somewhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Please Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Jan 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join