It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any seers, mediums, psychics, clairvoyants, readers etc. that can help me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

Remarkable. Could you one do for me also?

Thank you .

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I wanted to meditate on it a bit, is good practice for me.

What I am getting is the "school" thing (might be something new to learn or an actual school) might begin with a conversation, I see red fuzzy. I feel hesitation but also a change of direction, be brave!

I see you claiming your inside "power" (confidence, creativity, hight) and that some of what you encounter this year will truly open your mind or advance your perspective in a surprising way, lead you new places.

I'm not sure what this statement means but is comes through as... "beware the royal blue".

These are my meditations on you, please take with a grain of salt and plenty of water

edit on 1-1-2017 by 0nerabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thank you.

PM from me to you. Check your inbox please.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 0nerabbit

I instantly recognize several symbols and meanings in your replies.

Your intuition is perhaps more accurate than you think.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

I don't believe it's an actual woman, actual person.

I think I get it now.

I am a fiery element for sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Spooky!

Good luck, have vivid dreams =)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Not sure where else to put this.

I think there is a super big life-changing thing about to happen to me. I apologize for the minimal OP but I don't want to lead any replies.

I need genuine insight.

Maybe it's nothing at all.

Can anybody see what's about to happen to me? If so, we'll go from there.

Sounds a bit like internet bait for reads and I'm not into the psychic thing at all, but I was remotely involved in something that I can't explain and still dumbfounded about.

In college I was a wild child hanging with other wild child's. Can't give details, but we had the money to party and did. A buddy of mine was a charismatic good looking guy, college wrestler with a girlfriend who I had a crush on. It was not unusual for us to cop a buzz n spend a night at a friends house. No big whoop. SOP. The problem is he was gone for three days.

He lived with his girlfriend and she went to his dad saying he had been gone for three days. His dad immediately reported this to the police. I was even interviewed as to the last time I had seen him. Remember his dad saying, "he had better be dead, as when I see him, he will be for putting all of us through this."

After basically doing everything they could do the police went to a psychic they had used prior. She said she saw him in water and gave the approximate location. When going there they found a pickup truck upside down in a ditch filled with about two feet of water. He had obviously gotten drink, flipped his truck n drowned.

I can't explain, not a real believer, but it is a 100% true story.

Denny

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

Sounds a bit like internet bait

I would have come up with better bait if I were that type.

I'd like to believe I don't have that reputation around here.

Whiner, opti-pessimist, Mandela Effect supporter, those are the reputations I have around here.

As for your experience: That still didn't make a believer out of you? Dang that's crazy. Sad that you lost a friend. Sorry.

edit on 1-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My first thought when reading your post was dog.
I have no psychic abilities. I just thought dog.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

How weird.

You're not the first member to reply something to do with a dog.

Also 2 members have mentioned moving.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So, what is the name of the spirit guide that is trying to contact you? It probably just wants to train you to be wiser.

As you can tell, I have no ability as a seer.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

Sure, it just takes a bit of time to type it out.

What's your question?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Something with leaving or joining company. ...and unexpected family situation.. .for the better. ..life changing.. .decision or offer in your hand. And water. ..close by.. .dont understaffed the correlation to you.. .and too. ..there is someone else or with involved

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fictitious

Sure, it just takes a bit of time to type it out.

What's your question?

Where do you see me going this year?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, what is the name of the spirit guide that is trying to contact you? It probably just wants to train you to be wiser.

As you can tell, I have no ability as a seer.

I'm pretty sure my spirit guide is in group therapy with all my other spirit guides.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The problem with psychic abilities is they dont work on yourself you end up creating self fulfilling prophecy as you tune into only one reality or situation. Most people try and correct a negative prophecy and in effect bring it to reality.

Psychic ability that people want is being able to see all paths then pick the best path. Nobody is that good as it requires the ability to identify what caused the situation. What caused you to take that path could have happened years in advance and the outcome is unavoidable or all choices you could have made will lead to the same outcome.

Which brings me to my point its something your destined to confront and having the knowledge of it coming will not change the outcome. But take notice of why its happening and try to overcome it and learn why it happened to you.

Basically life is a lesson and it throws things at you repeatedly if you dont like the lesson learn it and it will no happen again. Also even when the outcome is good it may be a test and has hidden seeds of something unfavorable at a later time.

With your situation rejoice in your happiness your about to be a parent

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Since it's pretty open ended and with many categories, I'll just do a three card reading.

Love/family: success in matters having to do with money, business, or barter
Money/job:disharmony, jealousy, false love
Mental/physical health:journey by water, action toward resolution of difficulties perhaps through another person.

Seems your cards are flipped flopped to me, but maybe it means something to you. I should add right before I laid the first card down, my husband started talking out of nowhere about Cologne, Germany and racial issues. He threw me off track, so I shuffled again and then laid out your cards. Let me know if anything rings true! I just do this for fun. I've never done any besides on this thread for people on the web.

(post by Rikku removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Yeah let's see you delete that post like you always do.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thanks for your contributions

I have always been fascinated by tarot readings. I have 3 decks of cards myself and used to know a thing or two about em

They are tucked away in a safe place with the pendulums and whatnot. That's where they'll stay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join