It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to Donald Trump sexual assault and rape allegations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You must not have read through the right threads then because I specifically remember a thread being titled something along the lines of "Did Hillary die and get replaced by a body double?" and the comments therein were agreeing with the premise.

Both sides have their 'bonkers' ideas and ideologies, not just the left.
edit on 1/1/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The allegations have served their purpose and are no longer needed, Hence why they were "quietly" dropped, TPTB want as few people as possible to know that they were not true....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The death threats were proven hoaxes also.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman

Because the threshold is much lower for filing a phony civil lawsuit.

A criminal charge requires actual evidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Swills

The death threats were proven hoaxes also.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
It was definitely fun watching the ATS liberals go bonkers over this piece of propaganda before any concrete proof of anything was presented. I swear there must have been 5 active threads on this one story the day it broke. Then it drifted off into obscurity buried under other false accusations within a week.

I guarantee none of the culprits who were so adamant that trump was this disgusting individual will touch this thread with a 10 foot poll. You can bet your precious stars they are out there lurking though. Like a bunch of hyenas cackling in the dark waiting to gang SJW someone.

Hey all!
*waves at the silent liberals lurking in the shadows*

Oh they are over on the thread about how God is going to curse america for not supporting Israle and blaming it all on Alex Jones and how funny this and that is.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just for poops and giggles, I typed 'Donald Trump women' into the ATS search bar.

The results are staggering. The New York Times was in on it along with Gloria Allred. Why, Trump was a dirty groping rapist before the election.

One would think that Hillary would have beat him by 50 points.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Were they? I don't remember that story, can you post a source?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeimanFrom what I gather was all a hoax that never played out after the truth was to defame Trump. Even when Trump was involved with the pageants, he always left early to avoid a showdown with the grils.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Never seen the Movie "Pretty Little Liars?"

Funny how they go so silent when slapped with a defamation case.

It hardly surprises me. I owned a Night Club once. The night i opened every little tramp, whore & lonely married woman thought they were my girlfriend. Collective psychosis.

edit on 1-1-2017 by sy.gunson because: removed image

top topics

<< 1   >>

join