It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote on New Israeli Homes in East Jerusalem Canceled Ahead of Kerry Speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The vote which was due to be taken today has been cancelled on instruction of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu so as not to inflame the situation ahead of the speech by Secretary of State Kerry on steps needed to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Of course this is just a postponement but it shows that positive action can have positive effects , it's just a shame Obama didn't grasp the nettle sooner.

The speech will also address what the official called "misleading" accusations by Israeli officials that the Obama administration drafted and forced the resolution to a vote.

Voting on the new building permits was removed from the committee's agenda for the session "because of Kerry's speech at 6 p.m. (1100 GMT). The prime minister said that while he supports construction in Jerusalem, we don't have to inflame the situation any further," Rubin said.
The committee meets regularly, and it could consider approving the permits at a future date.
www.jpost.com...

I hope President Trump will pick up this baton and run with it , there is progress to be made if he chooses the right path , being a friend to Israel doesn't have to mean abandoning the Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
poor poor Zionist entitled state of Israel.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Being a friend to Israel means you sold out.

You cant claim to support what the UN stands for or claim to be about human rights if you support Israel, It would be like saying I hate fags while having someones pork sword in your mouth

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Trump won't run with this unfortunately, he's already filling his key jobs with Zionists.

What are all these misleading accusations about the Obama administration also? I think the Israeli Government made their position quite clear where the U.N resolution was concerned.

(post by testingtesting removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Being a friend to Israel means telling them when they're wrong , being a friend to Netanyahu means you sold out.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looks more like Trump is going to be Netanyahu's biggest friend, sadly.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 28/12/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Trumps son in law will make sure he does what Israel wants because his family has been dumping millions into West Bank projects.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

"They used to have a great friend in the US, but... not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!"

Yep.
The man's an idiot.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
John Kerry's speech live now.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Kerry just said that no administration has done more for Israel than Barack Obama... I literally laughed out loud.

(post by superluminal11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Kerry just said that no administration has done more for Israel than Barack Obama... I literally laughed out loud.

Instead of laughing try learning something.
Obama Has a Stronger Record on Israel Than You Might Have Been Led to Think

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'm not a huge fan of Israel, but do you really believe the claim that Obama has done more for them than previous administrations?

If you do... I got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.
edit on 28-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He meant to say "to Israel".

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Being a friend to Israel means telling them when they're wrong , being a friend to Netanyahu means you sold out.

Touche

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

I'm not a huge fan of Israel, but do you really believe the claim that Obama has done more for them than previous administrations?

If you do... I got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

Prove what you are saying. I used a Israeli based news service to support my statement now back yours up.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
All Palestinians should convert to Judaism and the problem would be immediately solved.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join