It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pike paranormal - hunt for the hell hound .dec 2016 ky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">youtu.be...Hello I'm a huge paranormal / cryptozoology fan . I have did some investigations in the past and decided to do this series .. Any comments / feedback suggestions are greatly appreciated !!... I tried to stay away from the usual youtube bs and just present what it is . Thank u

Pike paranormal- episode 1 - the search for the pike county hell hound
youtu.be...
edit on 27-12-2016 by massie20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: massie20000

Get an editor or learn how to edit, make an intro and introduce yourselves.. Find a scenery, lay out a storyline from A-Z before you go out filming and stick with it.

Try to make a character you portray, you enforce your own character, do the investigation at day and hunting at night..

"OH MY GAWD, THATS HELL HOUND S#"
edit on 20161227 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

Edit: I would love to see you continue
edit on 20161227 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thank you for reply ! I hope to edit future videos better and give more of a introduction of myself and team with me . Yeah that's good idea for investigation in day. Hunt at night ... I really wanted to just put out there what it is and not go over the top like some .. A 3rd person to film also I plan to do so not as much first person view .. Thank u again a reply to: tikbalang

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

When doing 3rd person try to research the scenery first, find good locations for scenery, try looking at what other choose as scenery, look at your everyday horror movie or show, see how they portrayed the scary scenes, its over 100 years of knowledge .. remember you are trying to create a story, you need to captivate the audience..

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'll just comment on the massive amounts of fall leaves on the ground in the video. Mostly. I'm quite sure that some shut-ins and city dwellers that never get out to the park will be thrilled at the variety of the leaves excellently videographed, those dormant leaves, quietly waiting for the first heavy snow to crush them down into the heaven of earth, only to be disturbed and set astir by prodding, passing feet. This is a most fascinating travelogue about trudging up one trail and down another. I was particularly taken, shaken actually, when the mighty roar (bark?) of an obviously giant and aggressive animal of some sort and rent the air, stopping the erstwhile hunters in their tracks of mushed leaves, causing one terrified hunter to scream out for his momma. --Really, it was the most stirring moment of the video. I can hardly wait to delete the next episode should the mistake be made to do one.

Seriously--I mean it!--I have had fun with your effort. But that is only because I can't believe that you were entirely serious in its production and presentation. Now, if you were serious, I'm very sorry, and hope you do well in your next endeavor.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
To save everyone time in reading that post .In lamens terms " this video sucked "in his opinion lol a reply to: Aliensun

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I enjoyed the walk through the woods with you watching the video, nothing wrong with that. Remember most members here think everyone else owes them something so they will poop all over OP's just like a dirty flock of starlings.

I was thinking I wouldn't want to be out there where reporting's of hell hounds might be lurking as well. Maybe a custom load of buckshot laced with holy water and silver nitrate might cause damage, or just make the thing grow 3 times larger..

These things are real and are known to exist, but you do not want to find one.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
People seem to be assuming this was intended as docufiction and requesting better production quality, more suspense, better shot composition, etc. What if this really is just some guys going out into the woods to see what they can find and documenting it for their own enjoyment and then sharing it?

They seemed fairly (relative to other examples of this sort of thing at least) objective, acknowledging that all they saw were coyotes, etc. Rather straightforward. Did not seem to be shooting for mere entertainment value or sensationalism (other perhaps than the title, but then, that was the premise of it after all.)

Perhaps I'm just being gullible (something I'm frequently victim to, due to my continuing desire to see the best in people and things,) but I don't necessarily think this is trying to be docufiction. (Granted, neither do I think they are going to find a "hell hound," but hey...)

On a more amusing note... the coyotes all seem to be scoping them out as if to say, "*Sigh* what are these humans doing now?"

Peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That does sum it up pretty good .i would like to improve things for next videos though . I know it might not be as exciting , but I don't want to put all the fake Bs into it , but i guess that's why the network shows do these types do it , fans lose interest if they don't find enough or have someone say omg the hell hound bite me .. Next videos I plan to go to the Dingess tunnel which is called Americas bloodiest tunnel . It has a very creepy vibe and don't think there has really been much investigating there .
appalachianmagazine.com...

a reply to: AceWombat04

edit on 27-12-2016 by massie20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The only advice I would offer is... be careful. Don't get a minor cut that turns into a massive infection or some such, like you hear about sometimes. Maybe wear some pliable but sturdy work gloves when you're out there pushing branches out of the way. And take precautions against ticks and such.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Episode 2 - the Dingess tunnel ... Please let me know what u think . Thank u

youtu.be...

a reply to: AceWombat04

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ill take a look in a few hours!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Ep 3 is up .pike paranormal- searching for panthers and mountain lions in Kentucky.
Trying to improve with each ep any feedback is appreciated thank you!

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Coukd you tell me more abput this hell hound. It sounds intriguing.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ive always wondered if the sightings of blackdogs and the superstitions involved created the hellhound phenonena.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

this version of the hellhound got attention from a episode of mountain monsters.they acted like the local people are scared to death of this creature,but 99.9% of the people in this area it was filmed have never heard of it

new topics

top topics

join