It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 times God has hit USA with major disaster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

10 TIMES THAT GOD HAS HIT AMERICA WITH A MAJOR DISASTER AFTER THE U.S. ATTEMPTED TO DIVIDE THE LAND OF ISRAEL

Because Barack Obama has cursed Israel at the United Nations, America is now under a curse!

There have literally been dozens of instances in recent decades when the U.S. has been hit by some sort of immediate disaster when it has made a move toward the dividing of the land of Israel. The following are ten of the most prominent examples that stand out:

#1 The last time the U.S. government refused to veto an anti-Israel resolution at the UN Security Council was in 1979. On March 22nd, 1979 the Carter administration chose not to veto UN Resolution 446. Four days after that on March 26th, the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty was signed in Washington. As a result of that treaty, Israel gave up a tremendous amount of territory. Two days later, on March 28th, the worst nuclear power plant disaster in U.S. history made headlines all over the globe.

#2 On October 30th, 1991 President George H. W. Bush opened the Madrid Peace Conference which brought Israelis and Palestinians together to negotiate for the very first time. In his opening speech, Bush told Israel that “territorial compromise is essential for peace”. At the exact same time, “the Perfect Storm” was brewing in the north Atlantic. This legendary storm traveled 1000 miles the wrong direction and sent 35 foot waves slamming directly into President Bush’s home in Kennebunkport, Maine.

#3 On August 23rd, 1992 the Madrid Peace Conference moved to Washington D.C., and the very next day Hurricane Andrew made landfall in Florida causing 30 billion dollars in damage. It was the worst natural disaster up to that time in U.S. history.

#4 On January 16th, 1994 President Clinton met with President Assad of Syria to discuss the possibility of Israel giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, the devastating Northridge earthquake hit southern California. It was the second worst natural disaster up to that time in U.S. history.

Want to see the rest? Click HERE< br />

The US is known to support Israel yet IMO I believe OBAMA intentionally is doing everything in his power to cause as much damage to ours allies and our constitution that it borderlines on treason...... all because he is a poor loser. The executive orders are being signed daily by the hundreds..... and I bet OBAMA tries to sneak in an EO or two that attempts to SAVE his legacy.....

The first black president of the USA and he doubled US debt......AND....AND....AND....

Not only the worst president EVER and since being the first black president and a Democrat ......IMO he has set race relations BACK AT LEAST 50 years....

edit on 26-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow, they went full retard.

America needs to end our one sided relationship with Israel. All we've gotten in return for our generosity is the dead sailors on the USS Liberty.
edit on 26-12-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Maybe He should have struck down the person responsible making those decisions and "cursing" Israel, instead of hurting a bunch of innocents.
And Infowars? Come on.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

10 times God has hit USA with major disaster

Was that the Christian God or the Caananite god or the Israeli God?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Maybe He should have struck down the person responsible making those decisions and "cursing" Israel, instead of hurting a bunch of innocents.

That's too easy! God works in 'mysterious' ways, which is to say not at all in this case.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
America has protected Israel because they are afraid of Gods wraith. I am personally sick of America giving them a "get out of jail free card", because they are Gods chosen. The bible is full of stories where they disobeyed God and He brought his own wraith on them. There will only be peace when Israel gets happy with the land they were given and stops pushing the Palestinians off their land. The illegal settlements need to stop now.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Are we to assume also that God is responsible for the nasty weather and earthquakes?

If so God is really pissed at you folks up north and loves us sinners here in the Rio Grande valley.
edit on 26-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Israel is a big boy, they don't need our help, they have God on their side supposedly so what more help do they need?

Oh yeah, they need billions of dollars every year just for existing. Apparently God's plan cannot come to fruition without money, God doesn't work for free!

I say let Israel handle themselves and keep those billions in our own economy.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
...they have God on their side supposedly so what more help do they need?

That's the real punchline to this thread.

"Hmmmmm.....I'm omnipotent and can destroy the enemies of Israel at any time. Let me eff with America instead for not helping Israel."

edit on 26-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Wait, are you implying that god is on israels side?
Sorry, how could a god be on the side of the injustice that that country promotes?

I guess I just don't understand god.

I mean, why would a thing as powerful as a god need to act like a total jerk?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Maybe we should start sacrificing thousands of women and children on altars so "god" would quit with the natural disasters.

I mean,it worked so well for the Mayans,Aztecs,Incans,etc...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Maybe If the Israeli government didn't act like knobs no one would have a problem with them.
God? sorry but God isn't on Israels side on this.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Muslim in Obama is starting to show in the end of this term. He is giving preference to his fathers people. I understand that everyone has a right to do that, but we should be suppressing this going on too quickly. I have no problems with Muslims or Islam, I believe we can live in harmony with these people. But not with the radicals out there.

Israel is our Ally, we should support them but also persuade them to be sensible. Israel leaders are awfully disgusted with Obama now, they are waiting for Trump to take over. The government of Israel is kind of chaotic and power hungry, but I know some Jewish people and they are good people. With communication of the net we may be able to convince their people to elect less aggressive people in their government but remember, their need for war machines is real, there are a lot of Muslim countries that hate the Israelite people and we have a harder time reaching those people. Mohammad promoted peace and diplomacy but also stated if there was a threat to go fight with the backing of god. The terrorists are not following the first part of Mohammad's teachings, they are skipping the diplomatic parts.

You can't judge a culture by a few of it's members. Look what is happening in Syria, those people who are getting killed were not bad people. It was the ones who instigated this that are bad, sitting on the sidelines supplying these people trying to overthrow the government with money and weapons. Most of us know who is backing this overthrow.

Why can't we just get along with each other instead of messing with anyone who believes differently than we believe. This chaos is getting out of hand.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
America has protected Israel because they are afraid of Gods wraith. I am personally sick of America giving them a "get out of jail free card", because they are Gods chosen. The bible is full of stories where they disobeyed God and He brought his own wraith on them. There will only be peace when Israel gets happy with the land they were given and stops pushing the Palestinians off their land. The illegal settlements need to stop now.

Except that the entire state is illegitimate and is Israel in name only.

I would like to keep my membership so you will have
to look that information up yourself.
You might start with the Stern Gang.

Here is lesson in history as told by real Tora believing Jews.

www.truetorahjews.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No and no. In the Bible it says that God will reconstruct Israel. Not the United States but God. Anything less is abhorrent and against God. Moreover, don't get it twisted between the Jewish faith and Zionism. The current leadership in Israel is akin to the KKK in the United States. Hateful and vile. Zionists have no place in a civilized society.
The US is not cursed. Obama is definitely a lame duck President but he is actually doing the right thing for peace in absence of common sense in the last 60 years of foreign policy with regards to Israel. Israel who was once the hunted is now the hunter. Given any opportunity, they would willingly exterminate the people of Palestine which cannot and will not stand. You can take that to the bank, son.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This story will help you to understand further, DeathSlayer.

Jews Against Zionism

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

America needs to end our one sided relationship with Israel. All we've gotten in return for our generosity is the dead sailors on the USS Liberty.

If that's the case.

We should end our relations with Vietname,China,Russia,Mexico,Korea.Great Britian,France, and the long blood list goes on.

There is no one sided relationship with Isreal.

That whole issue is manufactured SNIP because that OTHER side didn't exist during the Ottoman empire.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So... Is a God responsible for all the huge storms and natural disasters on other plants too? If so, who is he punishing and what are the reasons for them?

edit on 26/12/16 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
So... Is a God responsible for all the huge storms and natural disasters on other plants too? If so, who is he punishing and what are the reasons for them?

Ever heard of the concept of "original sin" ? We all share in the retribution....even plants, especially weeds.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I have to agree with you. The Palestinians are justified for being angry that their homeland for over a thousand years was taken, without their consent and mostly by force, during the creation of the state of Israel. Many people in the U.S. would be just as angry as the Palestinians if an entire people were given a U.S. state to claim as their own country on our homeland. Than over the years these same people would decide to occupy more and more land outside their given territory! (Kind of like what the U.S. did to the native Americans in this country!)

Benjamin Netanyahu could care less about the territorial rights of the Palestinians. Two wrongs don't make a right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join