It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone from Vietnam or Cambodia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Howdy all , i have just arrived for a 3 week trek through vietnam and cambodia solo style... while i have many a thing to see and do im keen to see if anyone from here is from..there.. and wants to grab a beer

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Get yourself to Sihanoukville in Cambodia. Otres Beach. I went for a day 5 years ago and ended up staying a month. Since then a friend of mine has bought a bar and a fishing pond there. If you like beer, motorbikes, fishing and smoking... ...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"Anyone from Vietnam or Cambodia?"
page: 1

No. Next question.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Get yourself to Sihanoukville in Cambodia. Otres Beach. I went for a day 5 years ago and ended up staying a month. Since then a friend of mine has bought a bar and a fishing pond there. If you like beer, motorbikes, fishing and smoking... ...

Thanks dude... im sitting in an airport bar googling this place and im liking it... ill hit a few hostels in phnom penh see if any beautiful single ladies are up for the trip!!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The only beautiful single ladies you'll meet when travelling are best avoided. Stick to the other joys and enjoy the women back home.

God I'm boring.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

In Vietnam try Hoi An (not to be confused with Hanoi). It's the only place in the country that's not been bombed and rebuilt. It's very nice.

top topics

join