It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you took a personal look within your Spirit/Soul/Internal Energy where noone else could see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
TAKE A LOOK WITHIN-

Take a look within, then tell yourself what you see.
Does the spirit match the projection you share with reality?

Or, is the projection something else something far from the Truth?
Off of egotistical activities and behaviors do you seem to get a boost?

In competitive situations is it everything it takes and anything goes to win?
Or do you think its better to play fair & shake hands with the competition,
no matter the competitive outcome in the end?

When you see another human do you first see ethnicity, religious influence & the color of their face?
Or do you naturally connect with others of your species as if members sharing this little “island” some
call a planet that floats along in the ABYSSAL SPACE?

Are you one of those people who in HEAVEN/HELL – GODs/Devils you claim to believe?
But then has the audacity to look at others from your planet/species and SCREAMS DOWN WITH
THEM THEY DON’T DESERVE TO BREATH!?!
Which ever side you claim?

Yet in the same instance thinks for you all is or should be well.
Because the supposed belief systems is we are the chosen and
only they (of the same species) deserve hell?

*Questions to ask oneself indeed as you stride/glide around within reality.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are you really a believer or just projecting a lie?
Hoping the materialistic life many are attached to
was all that was at the time of goodbye?

To keep it simplistic if you really are not a believer and are projecting a fake,
with that kind of thinking it doesn’t matter how many lives they take?!?

It doesn’t matter how many lives they take what could that possible mean?!!!
Basically Service To Self S.T.S activities activated of the Lower dimensional frequency…

The Service To Others S.T.O Groups are trying and have applied lots of their Higher dimensional
energy trying to deflect, those S.T.S lower influences that can turn realities for some into a train wreck?

Many over time have tried & try to enlighten the minds of others which then allows a loving consciousness
frequency to grow.
But today are & were labeled new agers and modern hippies and scientist of pseudo?
**Ex: MLK I have a dream-his dream came through no matter how much some back then hated the integration factor-

Which caused a slight retreat in the potential of LOVE & LIGHTS Abroad,
as each attack at spreading Love and Light took more away from the cause…

***DOUBT, they lost belief in themselves due to being over inundated with who needs love basically responses from many and so some dimmed, in turn strengthening the darkness (somewhat) they opposed surrounding them and many…

The cause? was no religious forceful attack on others who thought different (due to their religious influences) it was a call for the human Spirits to Peacefully as one unite.
Why waking up humanity (opening the third eyes in mass) that “hey others may love to see many humans fail” from other dimensions, as its easier to feed off of humanities spirit energy as humanity fights?

****Some even had a issue with
energy somehow?
1 still does not understand?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ARCHON likes-
*****Who knows what they could be using human CREATOR Creation paranormal energy for, hopefully not some soul gate energy sources or interdimensional gates to get to and from various locations or food. It seems a big war would open different gates and bridges to and from here. Giving energies access that previously wouldn’t of had it, consider a planet causing large percentages of its population to become depleted all those souls traveling at once or near the same periods from whatever is capable of doing such damage. Seems like believer or not a large portion of paranormal human energy transitioning that can be tracked and or captured/controlled if not Spiritually prepared.

How to spiritually prepare-

a-Don’t be a hater of anything its ok to dislike sometimes but hate makes your soul energy more dense

b-FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE, very simple

c-Try to at least be conscious of the eating habits of your species and how other species may feed in order to begin to develop awareness of how much livestock is tracked captured/controlled sold and even worst how much is wasted. This in turn sends out a frequency within you that at least you have compassion for the animals consumed WITH HOPE THE UNIVERSE REFLECTS THE SAME FREQUENCY when time…

d-Don’t be envious of others and what they have. For all that type of thinking does is hold the one back from advancing that is thinking of what the other has. Envy is another dense energy upon a spirit trying to rise or Ascend.

e-If you are religious or more spiritual, do research on what it is you believe/practice and which God you are really really following and trusting with your Eternal Soul. As it comes down to that WHICH GOD ARE YOU TRUSTING WITH YOUR SOULS AND THOSE SOULS OF YOUR OFFSPRING IF ANY.
Thinks of Canaan and the wars then still causing issues today between ISRAEL & PALESTINE and how God told the Hebrews they had a chosen land (but didn’t provide accurate mapping to prevent the issues)?

OR WHICH SPIRITUAL SCIENCES ARE RELEVANT TO INCREASING SPIRIT & PROTECTION ENERGY AND WHICH ARE JUST PUT OUT THERE TO MAKE MONEY OF THE GULLIBLE.

f-1 does not necessarily see Ignorance as dense energy but being ignorant to some important things related to the self and reality associated to 1 can cause dense behaviors.
Ex: children misled by clerics or leaders who are elders by many decades of said children. And then said children grow up to be Ignorant adults who in turn spread dense low frequency activities upon others. Further causing Urosboros infection on the entire species as it the species tries to destroy itself to eliminate such ignorance’s?

Just a few tips to encourage Spiritual strength as some look within-

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To conclude 1 feels the species of man is developed & intelligent enough to know what can or cannot cause a species Urosboros infection.
as those who feel they are the head unnoticeably attack those they feel are the tail w/o realizing they ultimately have began self destruction process on themselves...
Some of the species of man in closest positions to do so are either in denial that it can happen are in fear of projecting truth to solve the problem since it may make them look like they care about other races, ethnicities & religions other then their own or some are just so weak with hate they don’t care how many humans they destroy because they don’t believe there are any supernatural consequences to face anyway and so they treat their fellow man like nothing if they are not of the same race, ethnicity or religion or head?
When scanning some human collectives 1 wonders if some are secretly purposely designed here to instigate others of the same species body to attack them, because they know even if they are attacked and eliminated from this dimension IN THE FUTURE THEIR FOLLOWERS IN THIS DIMENSION WILL FOLLOW THEM AS MARTYRS further placing harm potentially on the futures of those who eliminate them presently and so again its

And if your really paying attention with your third eyes you can see the Urosboros basically destroys itself as it attempted to destroy parts of itself.

Thank you for taking time to read the long winded poem and attachments be well ALL*

edit on 12/25/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You'd see you. The real you.

But first you have to peel all the layers of indoctrination, brainwashing, conditioning, expectations, ambitions, goals, facades, pride, religious and national fervor, like peeling the layer of an onion, one at a time until Way down inside you discover the real you.

edit on 25-12-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
True intrptr
I guess what I am getting at is are some people of this planet so caught up with projecting certain exterior images of themselves to fit in with the group that they are ignorant to the root energy within their spirits pulling them to said group(s)? It's like if you don't know what internally drives you outside influences can take advantage of your ignorance of yourself by agitating your weak areas within...

Thanks again for taking a read

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

some people of this planet so caught up with projecting certain exterior images of themselves to fit in

The word personality comes from the greek root persona, meaning mask.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I see

And Non-

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
thats why i love going to sleep. i have a lot of issues in my life right now but when i sleep i have so many amazing insights revelations and the barrier of the physical reality is removed for a moment.
im working on trying to bring my wonderful sleep state to my physical world or mindset should i say

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I guess what I am getting at is are some people of this planet so caught up with projecting certain exterior images of themselves to fit in with the group that they are ignorant to the root energy within their spirits pulling them to said group(s)? It's like if you don't know what internally drives you outside influences can take advantage of your ignorance of yourself by agitating your weak areas within...

I think that is true. I have found that not being aware of each humans need to feel part of a group larger than themselves is often the driving force behind such attractions.

Like the repeated belief "I don't need anyone, I am happy to be a disconnected individual" is the first step to being pulled into groups that don't truly call to your soul. That need is oppressed, repressed, and builds within, ripe for picking and used for manipulating.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

You and me both! I have made the decision to stay totally up to date with sleep research, perfect my lucid dreaming ability, and join the search for what it all means.

I LOVE sleeping.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Sometimes I wonder how many people walking and breathing and talking on this planet are actually able to feel ANYTHING at all....yes, I'm an emotional person - I feel my emotions intensely. Some people don't feel any at all, let alone know how to recognize or 'name' their emotions, which means they can't deal with them.

There is so much more than "happy" or "sad." Yet so many millions of people can't identify their own emotions, or regulate their responses to those emotions in a productive manner.

edit on 12/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I think that is true. I have found that not being aware of each humans need to feel part of a group larger than themselves is often the driving force behind such attractions.

Indeed Bluesma
From personal observation of Humanity and other CREATOR Creations sharing this planet with humans possessing the hive/pack mind states and evaluating the various grazing-hunting-migrating patterns associated with them it appears to be a natural function for CREATOR Creations here as far as that need to feel or be part of a group to socialize-survive...

That region or area psychologically can be preyed upon by some with nefarious agendas.
Example-say have a group of children who lost their parents in wars, drug wars - ethnic cleansing wars - gang wars - political wars - racial wars - religious wars? These children internally or within are automatically in lack of the fundamentals required to process reality properly just by not having their parents around to teach them... In turn some ADULTS USUALLY?? who are aware of manipulation practices target them and their underdeveloped Cerebral cortex? easy conscious programmable targets. They know these children and young adults are suffering internally/within even if the youth are not aware of the degree of suffering they are experiencing and so administer mind control methods through various sensory active venues that capture the attention of these youth.
The end result is then suffering children & young adults lured into hidden agendas and these suffering (mentally or physically) then usually go out and put in the dirty or wet works or FIGHT and carry out agendas for the predators that preyed upon their weak minds.

It is really sad when you open your third eyes to it and begin to feel or center in on their consciousness within the collectives abroad. Just LOST in illusions generated by some who if where TRUE BELIEVERS would know what they are doing to their own kind isn't acceptable here in this dimension and would be reflected upon in another...

But if these are non believers then sending youth to suicide bomb others or sending youth to fight destructive wars based on hidden agenda or sending youth to kill over urban territories or sending youth to kill for ethnic & racial divide is nothing to them because internally or within the see ? but what is here and attempt to build empires in this material dimension doubting there is or are Kingdoms over it ALL* in other dimensions more paranormal soul based or metaphysical designed overseeing these activities going on here...

And so they have no issue preying on the weak spirited who are unaware of the triggers they may tamper with psychologically internally to drive them emotionally towards agendas.

originally posted by: Bluesma

Like the repeated belief "I don't need anyone, I am happy to be a disconnected individual" is the first step to being pulled into groups that don't truly call to your soul. That need is oppressed, repressed, and builds within, ripe for picking and used for manipulating.

Accepted Knowledge

sad Bluesma, thanks for taking time to read & understand the word flow in the OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

haha i know its amazing isnt it?

and sometimes think that the reason we sleep is not ONLY to repair the physical body but to get connected to the "other side" our higher selves, subconscious, higher dimensions whatever you want to call it to regain truth and clarity

either way i love it!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

haha i know its amazing isnt it?

and sometimes think that the reason we sleep is not ONLY to repair the physical body but to get connected to the "other side" our higher selves, subconscious, higher dimensions whatever you want to call it to regain truth and clarity

either way i love it!

I'm with you on that. My sleep is a busy time, and it is very valuable.
I've come to recognize that much of what I learn is processed more in my subconscious than my conscious mind.
I don't think everyone is the same that way. But I found studying something carefully and trying really hard to understand and memorize it is completely ineffective for me.

I actually do better to scan things lightly and quickly (say, a book) then go to sleep. I might not even capture consciously what it was I read... but then this information comes up automatically at the appropriate time (if I trust and let it happen).

I recently decided to use this method before big mid term exams, and it worked. I did very well, and I felt surprised I knew so much (that I didn't know I knew).

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reminder-
If you are not aware of weaknesses within, you will not recognize or sense the deception feeding and influencing them abroad...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Looking at the second picture in the OP, its possible to create EXOCIST from all 7 religion signs.

Keep the 'IST' in place, put 'e' first.

new topics

top topics

join