It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest of black mother-Cop Instigates Reaction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
If the littering is true, then that is what caused this whole situation the first place.

Littering is just a crime as assault. Although assault is worse by any means. I say the lady got equally what she deserved.

A seven year old kid littering? 7 year olds do dumb # and no adult has a right to choke out a kid over it. That is what started this.. not some #ing kid being a kid. I hate the liberal sjw call everything racist mindset, but if you can't see the overtly racist handling of this situation there is no helping you. Disgusting, this guy needs to get fired.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
the idea that a kid throwing a piece of paper on the ground is reason for an adult to choke him is insane!!
heck that kid could be hitting his mom, and is she choked him and left a bruise she would have been charged with child abuse...
so, no, abuse is abuse, regardless of weather it's a parent or your next door neighbor!
it can't be okay for a neighbor to do it but not for the parent... that one doesn't even make sense.

the mother should have kept her composure better, but that cop needs to go back to cop school!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

My son is 7 years old. If some a-hole put his hands on my son, the cops would have been called for an entirely different reason. This woman had every right to be upset and was totally mistreated by someone who has no business being a cop.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

"Although assault is worse"

Are you happy I put that in sjw?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh no, that funny part was meant to connect to the second paragraph.
It is bad that guy almost killed a kid, but what caused him to react in such a way?

Cause and effect. Cause: littering. Effect: strangulation.

Cause: Call 911. Effect: From standing position, victim is slammed to pavement using a wrestling grapple and climactic take down maneuver, followed up with an award winning finale. Execution of a perfect triple arrest.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Full video of Fort Worth officer arresting black family includes 23 minutes of new footage before, after arrest

At one point it seems the officer kicked one of the teenagers, so she retaliates later by kicking his car door.

About 20 minutes into the video, the officer asks Craig's 15-year-old daughter: "Who's kicking my door? Who's kicking my door? Was that you?"

"It don't matter," the girl responds. "You kicked me."

The officer, apparently confirming that he did in fact kick her, says "Yeah."

"You kicked me on my side," the girl says.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

So he kicked the 15 year old...what a complete douche bag.

What kind of mindset does this officer have and how many other people have been treated atrociously by this guy...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

heres the embed

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He kicked her into the car because she would not go in. Poor thing was crying to whole time, and her sister keeps telling her to shutup. The phone is dark, but the audio continues all the way to the police station. It was rather uneventful dialogue, standard stuff. What a role model. Ignorance wins today, on both sides. They turned it into a race thing. They harassed and menaced the neighbor and some man even came out of traffic to confront dude, and they continue with racial harassment. And they reaped the rewards of it. Karma. The neighbor had no right to assault the child which he admitted to. I want him to see court for that. Cop was a dickhead, but not abusive, so lets give him a 6 month unpaid vacation for being a retard and escalating the situation, probably a racist too.

After watching the full picture (still no body cam, but this video has everything 100%), that is my conclusion. Ignorant racists on all parties basically went full retard on each other, and now ALL of them are in trouble, when it easily should have been only the man who assaulted the minor child. See ATS, this is what happens when you are racist. The harmony just goes to #. And don't think you can just be like closet racist, nope. It could seep through one day in incidents like this and blow what should be an uneventful procedure into a drama fit for daytime tv.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join