It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's that kind of day. We have the preparations cranked up full bore here in our household.

Teikiatsu is chopping fresh veggies, and I'm typing right now. But I'm also doing laundry and getting ready to work on salad crackers (oyster crackers with ranch dressing - grandma made them every year and I had some serious nostalgias this year). We have our chicken soup with gondi half done. The broth and veggies are in the freezer and freezing for easy transport to my folks. The chicken/chickpea meatball mix will be prepared and ready to go later on.

I've got the heavy backing done and fruitcakes are drunking and the cookies are sitting in their tubs - gingersnaps, snickerdoodles, white choc. macadamia nut and lemon snowballs all ready to go be devoured!

The garlic is roasted and ready to be mixed into the hummus. I need to make the traditional cranberry sauce, and the cheesy dip for the veggies has to be mixed up.

And we need to make the chili cheese dip too.

The last packages still need to be wrapped and stuck under the tree, and as soon as the cat decides the current small pile is no longer a good bed and the kiddo heads off to bed ... we'll get right on that.

All in all ... I expect to be sleeping somewhere around midnight or so tonight.
If I'm lucky ...

So I thought I would take these few minutes to sit down and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (or Happy All-Inclusive Holiday Season of Your Choosing). I hope this year to come is better than the one we just passed through; I mean, even if your year was good, better is always a good thought, right?

Peace and Love to All!

Ketsuko.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you Ketsuko, have fun in the chaos.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your family and friends !!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on here. I wish everyone the best in the new year, stay out of trouble.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I hear that saying Merry Christmas is not politically correct. So "Merry Christmas Eve" to all, and hopefully Santa comes before midnight so he is politically correct too.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

My cat Spot says: Meowy Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Joyeux noel et bonne annee a tous. Bonheur et sante pour anner 2017
edit on 24-12-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Beatus Saturnalia gentes.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Ketsuko and all members of this great forum.

Cobaltic 🎄🍷🍾

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Happy Xmas to all. Get pissed, have fun and goose the Turkey when no ones looking!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Have a happy time and forget the past bad bits.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you and everyone!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Merry Christmas, Ketsuko!!!

join