It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone. *Waves*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

Welcome aboard Jen! I hope you had a nice Christmas. Now it's time we said 'happy new year 2017!"

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS new comers!

and Happy New Year everyone.
'Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one'. – Brad Paisley

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Great intro! DnD, bearded dragons and a pet SO hehe, I like you already =p

originally posted by: Xanxeriya
I believe in aliens and abductions, other dimensions / planes of existence, spirits, reincarnation, mind control, Gov't cover ups - I've seen enough first hand to know it exists. More than enough.

... intriguing! Care to share a little more or maybe I should wait for a post about some of your experiences?

First time quoting I hope I did this correctly.

edit on 2-1-2017 by 0nerabbit because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2017 by 0nerabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha. You and I belong here. hmm what about mind control?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hey hey, I had added you as a friend but now I can't figure out how to find that. >.> Anyway, I made a thread under Aliens and UFOs that I thought you might find interesting. It's a survey I had taken along with many others. They had emailed me the data. Here's the thread title. It's long but I wanted to post who the group was that was doing the survey as well as the data. It's pretty cool..

Initial Research Data Summary of the Dr. Edgar Mitchell FREE Experiencer Research Study Dec 1 2016

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

Dealing with those companies makes banging your head into a brick wall seem like a really, really wonderful way to pass the time!

I live in a rural area, where satellite is the *only* option. Because of this, they actually have data limits on their home internet. Sadly, their TV system connects through that as well. So, any system updates or even getting a show on demand eats into the data limit. The highest limit they offer is 15gb "anytime" data with 50gb "off peak." Off peak meaning, literally, 3am-6am. 15gb doesn't go very far on it's own, much less when things like TV guide updates impact it and those happen every time it loses signal ...

Anyway, they have repeatedly told me that everywhere does it the same way, from Comcast to CenturyLink. They have flat out told me that not only does everyone, everywhere have these same restrictions, but that it is only through cutting edge technology that they can even offer what they do.

I'd like to say I had some super clever response, but the truth is that I'm still baffled by the BS.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xanxeriya
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hey hey, I had added you as a friend but now I can't figure out how to find that. >.> Anyway, I made a thread under Aliens and UFOs that I thought you might find interesting. It's a survey I had taken along with many others. They had emailed me the data. Here's the thread title. It's long but I wanted to post who the group was that was doing the survey as well as the data. It's pretty cool..

Initial Research Data Summary of the Dr. Edgar Mitchell FREE Experiencer Research Study Dec 1 2016

The whole friend thing never made much sense to me here on ATS..doesn't actually make anything easier to find or anything.

I'll check out the thread..but if this is about the Reapers, I already said, we need to get ready!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join