It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone. *Waves*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Greetings. I'm Xanxeriya (my first DnD character from back in the day). My legal name is Jennifer. You can call me whichever. I'm never great at introductions, but here goes. I'm 45 years old. My interests are computer sciences, discovering new things with the internet as my playground. I do read books too. I'm a pretty big video game junkie. I despise corruption and would happily face a firing squad if it were to get the truth out. I have some odd connection with patterns. I see them in everything around me. This is both a blessing and curse, but one I have learned to live with. I'm what they call a short sleeper. No matter what time I go to sleep, 3 hours of solid sleep...hmmm solid sleep for me anyway, and I'm wide awake and ready to go.

I'm a lover of animals and own 3 bearded dragon lizards, two winter white hamsters and my other half. He counts as a pet, right? XD I'm rather reclusive, by choice. I love puzzles of any kind and can't let one go until it's complete. Anything mysterious or unknown counts as a puzzle. I enjoy listening to other people's views on everything. As someone who has always been the odd one out, I never minded that because I'm comfortable with who I am, so why shouldn't you be too?

I believe in aliens and abductions, other dimensions / planes of existence, spirits, reincarnation, mind control, Gov't cover ups - I've seen enough first hand to know it exists. More than enough.

I wholeheartedly believe that big pharma tries to keep you sick, shoves the latest pill down your throat, knowing it isn't going to help and causes further damage than good. I'm living proof of that. I came to learn, expand my mind and eventually throw out to everyone, a puzzle I can't let go of. I'm fascinated with cold-case files. I can read files and find things that are so obvious but have been missed, or perhaps missed on purpose. It makes me /face palm.

If there's anything anyone else wants to know...I'm an open book. Feel free to just ask. I'm very tired at the moment, because I have been awake for about 25 hours now.

Thank you for having me aboard. I heard you had cookies?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xanxeriya
I'm Xanxeriya (my first DnD character from back in the day).

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!

(my first char name was Aklar Battlehammer..a wonderful dwarf from the spine of the world. Fierce warrior and devoted follower of Clanggedin)

computer sciences, discovering new things with the internet as my playground. I do read books too. I'm a pretty big video game junkie.

NERRR....christ, did I write this and become female form?

I believe in aliens and abductions, other dimensions / planes of existence, spirits, reincarnation, mind control, Gov't cover ups - I've seen enough first hand to know it exists. More than enough.

Welcome to ATS. a viable alternative to the syfy channel.
I think we may have been seperated at birth.
Enjoy the show..but no cookies for you!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I wholeheartedly believe that big pharma tries to keep you sick, shoves the latest pill down your throat, knowing it isn't going to help and causes further damage than good. I'm living proof of that. I came to learn, expand my mind and eventually throw out to everyone, a puzzle I can't let go of. I'm fascinated with cold-case files. I can read files and find things that are so obvious but have been missed, or perhaps missed on purpose. It makes me /face palm.

You have passed the test! You can be my friend!

Welcome

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

Welcome to ATS, Xan!!

Nice intro! There are a lot of like minded, and smart, people here that have cookies!!

All I can do is give unto you the title of: Pope of the Church of the Subgenius. Direct from RAW himself. Let there be slack!!

Merry Xmas! And nice to have you on board!

Eggnog

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

Hello and Welcome to MotherShip ATS! OK, nice intro write up.
You deserve some of these...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yesssss and welcome to ATS. I very much look forward to seeing you around in the threads.
and F the mass murderers we call Big Pharma.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!! (my first char name was Aklar Battlehammer..a wonderful dwarf from the spine of the world. Fierce warrior and devoted follower of Clanggedin)

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. I win. :-p
Dwarves are absolutely AWESOME! Ah, I miss DnD from back in the day when it was good. No sparkly vampires..I have enough sparkles all over from my unicorn farting rainbows. hehehe.

NERRR....christ, did I write this and become female form?

Hmmmm...I'm not sure. Might want to get that one checked out..or, maybe not. lol

Welcome to ATS. a viable alternative to the syfy channel. I think we may have been seperated at birth. Enjoy the show..but no cookies for you!

Thank you much. I may have to change from Netflix. They are running out of documentaries for me to watch. I was paying 200.00 for cable / internet with TWC. Kept disconnecting every hour. Told them it was their router. You know how those companies are. "We don't see you disconnecting." Me: There's packet loss. Fix it. Days of them not getting me new router. I buy my own router and tech brings wrong router. Me, on the phone...downgrading, internet only. We have deals..no. internet only. But why? Me: Ask your tech, he's still here, while he's still going on about no disconnection issue. I hand him the log files. His face:
Then, I tell him my major was computer sciences. It went dead silent from him.

I have my own cookies. pthhhhhhhhh lol

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

lol. Thanks :-) You know what they say about slackers? Give a hard job to a lazy man and he shall find an easier way. ;-)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Indeed. Big Pharma...one of the roots of all evil. Hmmm...I could really make a list of evil things. *ponders* I'll be around a lot. I like this forum. Finally...people with brains. We all know where the zombies will head now. hahahahaha

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ooooo Those are beautiful. If you made those, you have talent. That little red on one the left reminds me of my juvenile bearded dragon, named Draik. He looks just like that when he sleeps on me. *smiles huge*. Thank you for the lovely and warm welcome. :-)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Yayyyy a test that did not require needles. In that case, you can pick my brain any time. XD Thanks for the welcome:-)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Welcome aboard ! You'll find all the mentioned interests you seek within these realms ... and more. Pick and choose wisely and beware the trolls, for they can appear anytime. Great intro btw. I'm more of a hound guy myself.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you much. I may have to change from Netflix. They are running out of documentaries for me to watch. I was paying 200.00 for cable / internet with TWC. Kept disconnecting every hour. Told them it was their router. You know how those companies are. "We don't see you disconnecting." Me: There's packet loss. Fix it. Days of them not getting me new router. I buy my own router and tech brings wrong router. Me, on the phone...downgrading, internet only. We have deals..no. internet only. But why? Me: Ask your tech, he's still here, while he's still going on about no disconnection issue. I hand him the log files. His face:
Then, I tell him my major was computer sciences. It went dead silent from him.

I have my own cookies. pthhhhhhhhh lol

Google: Kodi

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I love lizards! Did someone say cookies?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cprnicus

Thank you for the lovely welcome. Oh yes, I had been reading before I had joined. Lots of interesting things on here, along with such interesting people.

Trolls are great with garlic butter. ;-)

Hounds are awesome. Extremely smart and so loyal, great with kids. I love all sorts of critters, most of them in fact. Except June Bugs and cicadas. I tend to leave them alone.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OOOO Those cookies are beautiful too. :-) Thank you for the lovely greeting. You have all made me feel so welcome. Thank you so much for that. *does a happy dance*.

My oldest dragon is about to shed on his tail. He's rather *grumpy* today. The pet store has an albino ball python that comes down off its branch to the front of the aquarium to greet me every time i'm in there. I have them take it out for me and it curls all over my arm. They are having a hard time getting it to eat. I think it might become my newest addition to my zoo of scales. I don't choose them, I let them choose me. Ahhhh critters.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope everyone is having an awesome day. I know holidays can be rough for some. They can be for me too. Just remember...everything is temporary. *HUGS*

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Google: Kodi

Looking at Kodi now. Very interesting. I like open source. I have several pc's besides the one I'm using now. One of them I use as a sandbox. Growing up does not mean you can't play in the sandbox. I shall have to download this and check it out, after I'm done cooking Xmas dinner. Wooo hoooo more toys. Are you sure you aren't Santa in disguise? *laughs*. Yes, we were most certainly separated at birth. XD

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I love critters too! Hope you had a nice Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I love critters too! Hope you had a nice Christmas!

I had a great Christmas. :-) Hope you did as well. Critttterrrssss make the world a lovelier place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join