It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

LOL forgive Me Bro. Half of Me is still IN bed! LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
John, to make the world a better place, just let your light shine out and it will have a ripple affect. We may not be able to change the whole world and all the tragic things that happen all over the world, but we can make parts of it better in many different ways. You would be amazed at how sometimes the smallest thing can make a huge difference in another person's life.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

LOL forgive Me Bro. Half of Me is still IN bed! LMAO!!!

Ahahaha! That's how I am when I first get up. Takes a while to be able to function.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I apologize for getting sidetracked explaining what happened to El, I'll get back to what happened to her later.
I've got to tell you what happened back at the Cathedral before I left...

"So where are you from?" I asked Angela, "Lakeshire in the Redridge Mountains" she replied.
"Oh, I remember going there as a kid on vacation, I had a lot of fun fishing with my uncle. I also enjoyed
swimming in the lake." I remarked as we were slowly walking through the hallway.

"Where are you from Livias?" she asked me, "Well...Westfall originally, we lived on Alexston's Farmstead there before everything fell into disuse and became fallow. When I was a teen I moved to Northshire to the Abbey." I responded.

We were nearing the entrance to the Cathedral on our way out, just talking and getting to know each other a little
bit. Our fates intertwined suddenly and so it seemed like covering the basics made sense.

"What made you decide to become a Priestess anyways?"
"It's a long story, but my brother and I went..."

Suddenly startling screams were heard behind us, and we turned to see something incredible, out from
several jars that apparently had been delivered earlier and sat near the doorway a Shade manifested!

I was immediately frightened and frozen in terror, but out of the corner of my eye I could see that Angela was
already praying and radiating...

"Liiiightbringerrr youuu areee cursssed!" the Shade whispered with a raspy voice as it grabbed my throat.
I had tears flowing from my eyes within seconds and felt like collapsing in fear. I couldn't do anything!
I'll never forget that feeling of those claws on my neck, it was so cold and very painful.

It's scratchy and hoarse voice chilled me to the bone,
"Youuuu willl sufffferrr a....hhhhhhuuu"

Angela's prayer caused brilliant rays to surround me in a powerful shield, and she quickly began reciting her Penance that repulsed the Shade several feet backwards, then stunning it momentarily in Shackles of Light...

She kept praying and in some sort of Leap of Faith, like she grabbed my Spirit with an invisible hand, pulled me over to where she was standing out of harm's way.

Suddenly I saw Tiresias charging through a door in the back, rushing towards the Shade, bashing it with his shield while
Angela Smited it with a disciplined blast of Holy power; it then let out an awful screech as Tiresias smashed it with his
mace (much smaller than the one I saw him with earlier), and Woosh! the Shade disappeared in a wispy fine black smoke.

"Livias, you are not cursed, you are Blessed by the Divine. That Shade speaks only lies and empty threats" he said.
"You cannot allow fear to overwhelm you like this, you must be prepared for anything at any time. The Darkness is growing rapidly and we are not safe anymore, even in here this Hallowed Sanctum.
You must hurry to see the King, do not waste any more time, GO NOW!" Tiresias shouted in a commanding voice.

And so Angela and I ran out the door, down the steps, and through the city streets. After several blocks we had to stop and rest, it was still several hours before sunset and people were out and about. The excitement had begun to wear off
and I felt safer, perhaps because I was so exhausted and outside in the warm sun.

"Livias, we must keep going. This is just the beginning of our adventure, we have many difficult times ahead, you
cannot always stop and relax." she told me, breathing deeply.
"Angela you're tired too, we just ran halfway across the city loaded down with gear, this is insanity!" I yelled back
to her in frustration.

She put her hands on my shoulders and held me tightly, "Look, I'm sorry, I'm upset too," her eyes began to glow and the Light again began surrounding her, "but you gotta understand we are facing great evils and we cannot fail.
We can rest a moment but then we must make it to the Keep."

Staring into her shimmering eyes calmed me, I felt a tranquil peace come over me. I regained my resolve then
simply said "Ok thank you" with a smile. We hugged each other and then continued on our way.

"This is a crazy way to become friends you know?" I said to her.
"This is a great way to become friends Livias" she replied, and together we laughed a little bit, which felt great
after the Shade attacked us in the Cathedral of all places.

"I don't even know what we're doing" I told her, hoping she'd understand.
"I know what we're doing Livias, we are discovering our Destiny, we are children of the Divine Light and we are here
to restore our kingdom with love and compassion." she replied in a confident voice.

"We are almost there, just a little further. We will find out more from the King." she said.

Her voice was so soft and soothing, I was really beginning to like her more every minute. Having her around will be
very beneficial I thought to myself as she glanced at me with a beautiful smile. I might even need her more than
she needs me, I kept thinking.

We were almost to the Keep around an hour before sunset, and I remember looking up at it's grandeur in awe. I couldn't believe I was about to enter the castle and actually meet the King of Stormwind for the first time!

edit on 12/29/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes... you're right.

My ambition to always reach higher, to make a mark so deep that Time itself won't be able to erode it, makes me forget that sometimes... it's the smallest things that makes the largest difference. The vastness of the largest dunes are made of the smallest grains of sand.

Thanks!

*hugs*

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hehe good one! lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Exactly!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ah yes, Gordi the hammock tester! You have your own there I see.
Looks relaxing, but you wouldn't catch me on one in the Winter. BRRRR! We are supposed to get snow. Not sure if it is tonight or all day tomorrow. I'll have to check the weather later.

Hi 'Raine!
I'll have you know it's quite cosy in there!
Double skinned, up off the cold ground, sheltered by the surrounding trees!
LUXURY! LOL

originally posted by: swanne

Mini-tent? That's pretty cool!

Hi John,
well... it's a Hammock! But... a double skinned hammock which zips/unzips and you can lie on the hammock, but also you can lie inside the hammock between the two layers, like inside a mini-tent but up off the ground like a normal hammock! (Sounds more complicated than it is!!! ROFL)

... I grew bored of Physics, since no one understands my threads except physicists. Many people enjoy talking about esoteric stuff and see laymen look at them with a clueless expression (makes them feel genius), but I don't. I hate it when no one but physicist understand a word I'm saying. So I'm growing bored from physics....

Could you break that down a wee bit and explain it to me please? LOL (Sorry!! Couldn't resist!!!)

G

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Reminds me of the local taxman.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Lol don't mind me, I'm rubbish today.

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Flash, I started reading, but I am way too busy to read that much right now. I am multi tasking. Trying to cook and do things around the house and catch up on other things. I'll try to get to the rest later.

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Cool story entry Flash!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That really is a cool hammock/tent thingy! Never heard of them before! Ahhhh, got to check my cooking!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Could you break that down a wee bit and explain it to me please? LOL (Sorry!! Couldn't resist!!!)

G

Lol all this talk about physics just reminds me of the 10th Doctor:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That really is a cool hammock/tent thingy! Never heard of them before! Ahhhh, got to check my cooking!

Yeah, in the back room it has a double sink and 2 ring hob.
The main living area is upstairs next to the library.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

G

Lol all this talk about physics just reminds me of the 10th Doctor:

Nope - he's lost me too!!! ROFL
Fizix! Fizix! Fizix!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hello all..i so so think there was some thing in our air last night...as both syx and me woke up so late about an hour ago..wow..the last time i slept that late was when i had a migrain...hope all have a great day...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I bet it felt great to get some quality grade sleep!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Pffft! Sleep. It's not all it's cracked up to be!!LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

i guess so...but here is a question for any one why is it no matter when you get up you still yawn...i would think yawning meant you need to sleep...now when you just got up...just dont understand it...lol..well plus we have been staying up late like 130 or 230..as we are watching falling skies...ok tonight we are going to start like 6 and go to bed early like 11...well thats my plains and i am sticking with them...lol..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC! You still yawn when you wake up, because you are still tired and not fully awake.

Syx, I agree, sleep isn't all it's cracked up to be. LOL

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join