It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion CEOs Say Ending Lives For Profit Is ‘Just No Fun Anymore’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What does that have to do with abortion being 600% more likely than giving birth to cause depression? If giving birth is already bad, and an abortion is 6x worse, it has to be pretty terrible.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

first, I don't buy the 600%....
but here's another study that says your study is wrong??

jamanetwork.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Such a great example of quote mining to make fake news.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Many women experience depression after an abortion, not sure how assisting someone in a traumatic procedure likely to cause depression and a 600% increase in suicide attempts is cause for joy.
www.bmj.com...

I've gone through some traumatic depressing things myself and I was always thankful for the doctors. My papa died on a surgery recovery table, and the doctors were in tears but I wanted them to be proud of themselves for comforting us while he was in their care and doing their best. I know thats not exactly the same as abortion but hopefully now you understand better what I"m talking about. No one gets joy from aborting a child lmfao, that's outrageous.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I work in healthcare, so I understand what you refer to. I was not insinuating abortions are joyful, merely pointing out they are 6x more likely to cause depression than childbirth, so they are not giving women a less traumatic experience than childbirth.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I work in healthcare, so I understand what you refer to. I was not insinuating abortions are joyful, merely pointing out they are 6x more likely to cause depression than childbirth, so they are not giving women a less traumatic experience than childbirth.

Ah okay! Thank you for the clarification, I thought "oh Christ I really hope he didn't think I meant they were stoked about what they did" :O

-Alee

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No worries not how I took it

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join