It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That´s what i call old school, 9/11 style terror fear spreading...

After they had to admit that they have the wrong person arrested, after they had to admit that the real perpetrator is still on the run, armed and dangerous, now suddenly "our protectors" found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS in that truck. And i thought this times were over, because the passport stories got to old. Thought we were at "last wills on the home pc of the terrorist", left "IS" flags and "credible" stuff like that.
You live and learn...

Good that nobody has now the idea that "our protectors" needed a success, as fast as possible, by hook or by crook. But really, now suddenly they find IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS. Why do they use the oldest and most unbelievable story of all "terror evidence" stories, right when they need a success? Why didn´t the forensics find it when they searched the truck for hours at the spot where everything happened??? Because the driver cab of that truck was bigger than the biggest truck cabin ever?

Why should a terrorist run around with any papers, if they aren´t faked? And why the heck do the lose them everytime at the spots were they did their attack? Too much coincidences, if one asks me...

"Funny" thing now is, the whole MSM is going postal:
"They know who it is", "They found identifiaction documents of the muslim terrorist", "It seems that the "security" forces are short before arresting him", "He possibly is in Kleve", say his name again(i don´t do that anymore) plus that they show the picture, coicidentally a not nice looking person, sure with beard and long hairs, of the alleged terrorist...
While "our protectors" allegedly are preparing a raid in Kleve to arrest that terrorist. Because they have no TV in Kleve... So it is not possible that all that warns the alleged perpetrator?

Really, in the beginning of all that i thought it was possible that it really was a religious nut. But now, after the "protectors" suddenly found identification documents...
Come on Big Brother, i am pretty sure you can do that better!

But i guess the rulers don´t care anymore if something is credible, logically, believable. It seems they have to hurry up with building their defense line, the censoring big brother police state. Because they maybe know that the next revolution of the people is imminent, and this will not be a peaceful revolution, i am afraid of. And the rulers are too!
It´s them that are feared(of the revenge of the people, of losing power), so they have to play the most evil games of them all.

It´s not simple people that light the world on every corner. And put oil into these fires, after that! It´s not simple people that have to work in secrecy, hidden from the public, "only for the best of the people, their security"...

Now we germans get fooled live again, from the "warriors against all evil on earth"!
At most against the self created, self funded and supported till today muslim terrorists, that are a wonderful bogeyman to let big brother grow, while evil Superputin is used for the rest.

I didn´t put any links into the thread because the most are german, and these news will make the round in all western, transatlantic propaganda news, about the upcoming success of the wonderful working german "security circles", in minutes!

Right as i wanted to post the thread, i mentioned that this mysterious Prof. Dr. Shlomo Shpiro is telling us via Springer-N24 transatlantic propaganda channel that we are dooooooomed, and the have to become like Israel now, with regard to "security" measures.

Oh big brother, i here you coming with big, huge steps...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I saw this and was gonna post it but all I could think to write for an OP was "What a total load of horse shyte"

There is no way this guy left his ID behind, I really dont know what to think

Heres the LINK to the German Spiegel article
edit on 21/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
To play devils advocate, if as has been said, the truck used in the incident was stolen in Poland then the perpetrator may have carried I.D. papers for the purpose of the border crossing into Germany. If this is the case those papers will almost certainly be false and will therefore only provide investigators with forensic evidence at best.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Here you go ,i will put in a link .

www.theguardian.com...

False lead perhaps ? . Drop someone elses passprt then casualy drive away .

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I always drop my real ID/passport whenever I commit a terrorist act, sheesh /sarc

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
it all seems just a little to convenient, if you ask me.

I mean sure it's possible he had his ID with him when he did this, criminals aren't exactly known for their brains, and having an ID on you is pretty much a habit for everyone, BUT this isn't an act that you expect to be able to just walk away from when you are done, he had to have known that he was guaranteed to be caught and possibly killed.

Honestly if it was ISIS then they were gonna claim it with or without an ID.

If I was going to do something that I knew was most likely going to kill me, I would have something that said This is who I am and This is why I did this, and an ID does that.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Short edit. Good that i work at home, but bad for my work, such events...

I heard right now that the now alleged terrorist is known to the security officials as a "Gefährder", as a dangerous person.
I heard someone asking in the TV:
How can it be that a "Gefährder" can go undercover that easily?

Too much coincidences.

Ah, and now the police is running around like soldiers in a war, heavily armed, around germany. The last pictures i saw were from Hamburg. Seems like Prof. Dr. Shlomo Shpiro´s wishes for Germany will become true...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thank goodness they have found something, otherwise they wouldn't have anything to go by. No video footage, no eyewitness description of the perpetrator, but now they possibly have his I.D, phew!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Face palming for sure. Sooo what,? The crime scene units suck at their job and missed an I.D. at the scene of 12 murders the first time or two around? Then magically found it after looking incompetent in front of the whole world. Lol *believable*

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JakeR777

Scarier part is that the majority of people still swallow this B.S. story like morning coffee...
edit on 12/21/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm probably the LAST person on this site to say this, but...I'm willing to entertain a false flag op. This is just too tidy of a package here, after so much nothing.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You guys do realize it Has to lead to terrorist attacks? How else are they going to justify a wider war in the Middle East?

Those that need a bigger defense budget will need you more terrified than ever.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The slain driver may have been involved in a struggle with the suspect inside the truck's cabin before he was shot, Cruickshank said. This could be when the suspect's identity papers were dropped, he suggested.

There it is. Simple. Surprising it took so long.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am taking back what i said yesterday in another thread, that i only will come here for one or two times a day, but this story is to delicious!

I had the idea that we could start to play Terror Bingo:

Terrorist left his identifaction documents - BINGO
Terrorist was known to the "security forces" - BINGO
Terrorist was under observation(telephon, as far as we know now) - BINGO
Let´s see how many BINGOs we will have at the end of this "most credible story of them all"

And i can´t get that Pro Dr Shlomo Shpiro out of my head. An israelian "security expert" that suddenly appears from nowhere, visited exactly that christmas market and left it 10 minutes before the attack. He is now in every known propaganda channel as a "witness", as an "almost victim". And as israelian security expert that demands that germany should become like Israel, relating to police- and military forces on the streets, more observation and all that Big Brother/Police State stuff.

And suddenly the TV, the newspapers, the MSM are full of falcons, neocons, hardliners, big brothers, that even talk about war and demand martial law, demand all that big brother stuff. The most loud demanders come, how should it else be, from Bavaria and East Germany. And suddenly armed to the teeth, soldier like police forces roam around germany, to "protect the people".

If i steel a truck, loaded with steel, and drive it full speed into any mass of people, how many of that people will be armed to the teeth police forces, that were in the way, while i hide, duck down in the foot area? What would that help. But what would happen if a perpetrator gets the chance to overcome of thos cops(on toilet or what do i know xD) and to take his weapons, vests, maybe clothes?

Newest news, the alleged terrorist was member of a salafists group and should be prosecuted, but before trial he could go underground. Right under the eyes of the "security"- circles, forces, officials...

edit on 21 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You guys do realize it Has to lead to terrorist attacks? How else are they going to justify a wider war in the Middle East?

Aside from your personal belief, do you have any actual solid irrefutable evidence that this attack carried was not carried out by terrorists?
edit on 21-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Aside from your personal belief, do you have any actual solid irrefutable evidence that this attack carried was not carried out by terrorists?

Aside from your (subjective beliefs) whats yours it was "terrorists"?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I have not expressed any beliefs. Would you please answer my original question, a simple yes or no will suffice.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Sure it was terror for everybody that was at the spot. So it was a terror attack.
The only questions are, who REALLY was the driver?
And who REALLY were the masterminds behind all that?
Do they fool us with suddenly found identification documents, that appeared outta nowhere in that truck that was searched for hours before, only because they need a fast success, or is all that going much deeper?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well Trump is about to be President, did you not expect a reversion to the Bush style,they are coming to get you, fear tactics? You've seen how Trump operates, wait until he gets criticized and invokes the sedition act. I'm sure you haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I have not expressed any beliefs. Would you please answer my original question, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Pretty dumb question, they haven't caught who ever did it. But knee jerk blamed the first "Middle Eastern" looking person that was nearby. Who saw that coming?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join