It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is WAR – German politicians turn on Angela Merkel amid call for martial law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

shot the tires, or the jackass through the windshield? might of lessened the horrific outcome?

Probably not, but the right to bear arms makes me more comfortable these days

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Indeed, very worrying.

The U.K Police are now revising their plans for rest of the Christmas Holidays into New Year. Although we were warned around a month ago that there could be planned attacks on the public at Christmas markets.

I guess it was inevitable that somewhere in Europe would be attacked?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If I recall right there should be at least 18 cameras that filmed that. Maybe more like 100... It's the Kudamm for crying out loud. I was shocked when I heard Pakistani... Berlin is home to a very large Turkish population. I wonder which way the perp ran because if it was to Kreizberg then they were Turkish.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That doesn't work like in the movies. Large trucks and even cars can easily keep moving with a tire shot out and windshields can deflect rounds from a handgun. What you would have, is a lot of untrained, frightened people, spraying bullets in a crowded area.
Not a good thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I dont know guys.. it sound like inside job with racists/ citizens behind it.
Just look at it, any normal minded muslim would not do this.. unless he is brain washed wahabi from Pakistan/ Afghanistan who want to ruin friendliness of leftist whites.

Just look at it.. it has less cloths then niky minaj.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Newt22
If I recall right there should be at least 18 cameras that filmed that. Maybe more like 100... It's the Kudamm for crying out loud. I was shocked when I heard Pakistani... Berlin is home to a very large Turkish population. I wonder which way the perp ran because if it was to Kreizberg then they were Turkish.

And yet, the authorities are claiming there is no video footage available. A main thoroughfare in a capital city and no CCTV footage?

I find that very hard to believe.

Edit - I live in the U.K where you can guarantee to be caught on CCTV if you venture into a busy area. Maybe it's not the same for other countries?
edit on 20/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The Attorney General is trying to say "softly and gently", what the Springer-WELT(somehow this transatlantic controlled [fake]"news agency" could at first report a about caught suspect, his name and his age, and that he was from pakistan) is telling the people since hours:
The caught and alleged suspect is not the driver of the truck.
Other news channels report this the whole time too.

As i said yesterday, minutes after it happened, the driver is on the run and they won´t catch him!
"Der in Berlin festgenommene Terrorverdächtige hat den Anschlag auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt am Breitscheidplatz möglicherweise nicht begangen. "Es ist in der Tat unsicher, dass es der Fahrer war", sagte Polizeipräsident Klaus Kandt am Dienstag. Zuvor hatte die "Welt" berichtet, die Berliner Polizei habe Zweifel an der Täterschäft des festgenommenen Naved B.. "Wir haben den falschen Mann" zitierte die Zeitung ranghohe Sicherheitskreise. Man habe damit eine "neue Lage" - der "wahre Täter" sei noch "bewaffnet auf freiem Fuß und kann neuen Schaden anrichten."
www.spiegel.de...

The caught in Berlin terror suspect possibly wasn´t the perpetrator who did the attack at the Breitscheidplatz. "It´s indeed unsure that he was the driver", said police president Klaus Kandt on tuesday. Before that the "WELT" reported that the police of Berlin has substantial doubts about the perpetration of the arrested Naved B. "We have the wrong man" the newspaper quoted high-ranking security circles. They have a "new situation" - the real perpetrator is armed and on the run, and is able to do new harm." (Sorry for my mistakes in that translation)
We are told that the co-driver was shot, no traces of powder were found at the arrested Naved B, following the report.

I guess we have to wait just another couple of hours so that is reported everywhere. I can see officials hum and haw, asked if there is still a perpetrator on the run. Maybe the answer could unsettle the people(former quote from Lothar DeMaiziere, interiour minister)? Or doesn´t maybe fit into the agenda?

So what now with the facts and reality of the rightwing fast jobs, that knew instantly that it was a muslim terror attack(i am not saying that it wasn´t, but any evidence and not fake news would be nice). What would be if i would react like a typical rightwinger now, and come up with some False Flag theories?

Like, maybe it was polish neo-nazis(not less of them in Poland) that wanted to blame muslims for the attack, to spread hate and to put oil into the fire, to help the rightwingers gathering voting voices europe-wide?
If it was not the deep state for the same reasons.
Even the drunk driver theory is still alive.

I am listening to the officials right now, there are press conferences and all that. And now they tend to go away slowly from the muslim terror theory a bit. A reporter even asked if they can write now that the arrested Naved B. was NOT the driver, because it seems that the officials slowly prepare the public for that fact.

But i guess that is all "fake-news" for some people, because it doesn´t fit to their bias.

Get well soon, ATS, hope you can recover from that rightwing hatespreader, post truth/post-factual fake news and fast jobs disease!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Crazy. Nobody saw this coming. A gun wouldn't have stopped what happened.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: DAVID64

Time for them to take a page from America's book and arm the citizens, maybe?

More people are killed accidentally by guns in the US than deliberately by terrorism in Europe.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

How would a citizen with gun have stopped this from happening?

How does a citizen without a gun stop anything?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Even the drunk driver theory is still alive

I don't think so , the witness reports of the incident and the dead truck driver would rule that out.
If the man they arrested is not the the attacker that doesn't mean the incident wasn't an extremist attack , it just means they picked up the wrong man in the confusion after the attack , Baghdadi called on his followers to commit acts like this using vehicles as weapons, a heavy goods vehicle is a formidable weapon.

I hope they catch this mad man before he has a chance to strike again.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

How would a citizen with gun have stopped this from happening?

How does a citizen without a gun stop anything?

I'm not necessarily fully anti-gun .... I'm just saying in this case the argument that a gun would have helped doesn't work. A gun would not have stopped this event the way it went down
edit on 20-12-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Legal Visa, citizenship...or get on the bus! It's the only way.

Once that message gets back to the mainstream populations in countries who sponsor / harbor terrorism, and the peace loving people there realize they need to do a much better job policing their own, then things will begin to change. But not until then, and only slowly at that. Until then, the western 'civilized' world is off-limits.

For the home-grown "terrorists" the penalties should be even more harsh. If a mass "terrorist" attack is conducted against any group (defined as more than 3) in the name of ANY cause (religious or otherwise) they should be charged as a "terrorist" (no white glove treatment) and if convicted they should be put to death. Period. No sanity hearings, no mental hospitals, no political BS...straight to the gallows!

The message needs to be CRYSTAL CLEAR...Terror attacks will NOT be tolerated in the free World...EVER!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There is a reason that the "refugees" were not taken in by their neighbors
You know the ones.
Saudi Arabia
U.A.E
Kuwait
Iran

They knew better.
edit on 20-12-2016 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
There is a reason that the "refugees" were not taken in by their neighbors
You know the ones.
Saudi Arabia
U.A.E
Kuwait
Iran

They knew better.

Pakistan is in other side of the world you dodo!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

I'm not necessarily fully anti-gun .... I'm just saying in this case the argument that a gun would have helped doesn't work. A gun would not have stopped this event the way it went down

Perhaps in this situation it would not helped. But firearms could come in handy in situations like the "Bataclan Theater" attack, the random rape of women in Europe or the general robberies and assaults that are increasing in the EU states in general. But this is Germany (and EU in general) we're talking about and arguing for arming the citizens is pointless.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Yeah, and Germany is having a keen time with their refugees.
It's the same epidemic.
This particular one was from Pakistan.
edit on 20-12-2016 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And furthermore...

If anyone wants proof of how effective this method will be, I have 1st hand examples...

In SE Asia (Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, etc.), ask the local population what crime they fear being convicted of the most. They will universally tell you "drug possession/trafficking" (and guns). Why? Because these crimes carry the DEATH PENALTY (or worse, dozens and dozens of "strokes" of the rattan).

Go to many middle eastern countries, ask the locals what crime they fear being convicted of the most. They will universally tell you "theft". Why? Because they cut off your right hand (the one you eat with), leaving you to spend the rest of your life eating with your left (the one you wipe your backside with).

Terrorism should be no different in the west.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That may not be true.

However, a look at Saudi Arabia’s UNHCR page has a few curious footnotes that Western publications are conveniently omitting.
The UNHCR counts refugees by noting only those “persons recognized as refugees under the 1951 UN Convention/1967 Protocol, the 1969 OAU Convention, in accordance with the UNHCR Statute, persons granted a complementary form of protection and those granted temporary protection.“ Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, and the UAE are not parties to any of the UN protocols on refugees, and so through this technicality, they, along with most of their refugees, are excluded from many refugee counting mechanisms.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sounds like they have the wrong guy.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join