It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zurich shooting: Three people injured at Islamic centre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Three people have injured in a shooting in the vicinity of an Islamic Centre in Zurich, according to Swiss media.

Police confirmed that people were hurt but they did not elaborate on the nature or severity of their injuries.

Zurich shooting: Three people injured at Islamic centre

Seems like things are heated during x.mas time

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I can confirm the News.

Person who shot is on the run.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My guess will be if its a Muslim shooter he was just a nut job nothing to see here move along, if its a white/Neo Nazi type then they had a deep seated hatred for Muslims and was a member on a number of neo nazi sites along with a high interest in conspiracy theories...

Sad anyone getting shot, more surprised with the current climate it is not more wide spread. Just waiting to see what angle the MSM run with.

RA

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The reporting at the moment is shoddy.

One outlet writes 'one of the perpertrators is on the run' (which would imply there have been multiple shooters, one of them on the run - what about the other?')

It s said that mostly People from Somalia pray at the center.

Else - no news yet. Will keep an eye on the situation.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As I understand it 'Governments' are maintaining news 'blackouts' so as

not to inflame these type of hate scenarios, in an effort to diffuse things

getting worse and escalating into some sort of racist terrorism

It will take time before the white washed *truth* gets out

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
My guess will be if its a Muslim shooter he was just a nut job nothing to see here move along, if its a white/Neo Nazi type then they had a deep seated hatred for Muslims and was a member on a number of neo nazi sites along with a high interest in conspiracy theories...

Sad anyone getting shot, more surprised with the current climate it is not more wide spread. Just waiting to see what angle the MSM run with.

RA

you just turned the situation into all that in your head. so the MSM angles already have you in their clutch.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

RA

You literally just made that up.

Why even bother watching the MSM for its "spin," when you've already spun it in your mind?

This board has gone too #.

(post by Zimnydran removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well that's terrible.

I hope those injured have a quick recovery and whoever is responsible is swiftly caught and brought to justice.
edit on -060005pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

As I understand it 'Governments' are maintaining news 'blackouts' so as

not to inflame these type of hate scenarios, in an effort to diffuse things

getting worse and escalating into some sort of racist terrorism

It will take time before the white washed *truth* gets out

Yea its a real problem. Reality denial. I heard Twitter untrended the German christmas market incident once the identity was known.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Short update on the story:

According to news the suspect was a 24 year old Swiss citizen, son of a swiss mother and a father from Ghana.
The suspect was found dead, under a bridge which is about 500 meters away from the shooting scene.
Cause of death: suicide.

A day before the shooting he stabbed and killed a 24 year old guy from chile, living in switzerland.
It's said that the stabber and the victim knew each other.

Police says no racist or anti-islam background. They say the suspect had several "occult symbols" (whatever that means) in his apartment.

He seemed to have couple of problems, changed apartments and jobs regularly, people who knew him said he had anger management problems.

All points to a disturbed individual with psychological problems. No known motive.

Source (in german) www.tagesanzeiger.ch...

top topics

join