It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give $120,000 To Every Human On The Planet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How is any World Government backed Dollar worth anything?

The derivatives market worldwide has AT LEAST $500,000,000,000,000 World Government backed Dollars in it. ($500 Trillion)

If the derivatives market has $500 Trillion Dollars in it, then there must be at least another $500 Trillion Dollars in circulation.

That is at least $100,000,000,000,000,000
World Government backed Dollars. ($1 Quadrillion Dollars)

In my opinion, that is too many Dollars for them to even have a value.

There are 8 Billion people on the planet. 

$1 Quadillion Dollars is enough for everyone on the planet to have $120,000 if it was split amongst everyone evenly.

Here's my plan for a better future for humans.

Everyone keeps the assets they own on paper or physical.

EVERYTHING with a value, including debt, is reset to Zero value.

Everyone in the world has a freshie start with $120,000 in a World Government backed Dollar of their choice.

YTF NOT?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes im all for it. I can finally buy 120000 lottery tickets and get rich!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
then loaf of bread would cost $10000

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

According to Investopedia the estimated worth of the derivatives market is over $1.2 quadrillion.

$1,200,000,000,000,000

Wow! Just nuts..

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

According to Investopedia the estimated worth of the derivatives market is over $1.2 quadrillion.

$1,200,000,000,000,000

Wow! Just nuts..

And last I checked, the real estate value of the planet was around 75 trillion.

But we'll be fine... honest!!!!

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's not the problem, at the moment its a credit based economy, its only that because the people who lend think they are going to get it back. During the last crisis, billions started to move offshore and the feds had to keep pumping it, and it still kept going offshore. Then as a last resort it was contained. Now billionaires are turning to cash and gold because they get to exit first. They are now trying to stop you getting cash because theirs only so much real dollars in circulation. In Europe a pension fund wanted to withdraw a few billion in cash , so the investors could hide it from nill and negative interest rates under the mattress. They were told that they couldn't. If theirs the slightest crisis and the exit doors get opened, you wont be able to get a dollar from the ATM. The credit was moved from, manufacturing to property, their isn't anything left to hang the credit on.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i like to think we'd all know what to do...
www.hasbro.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Here's my plan for a better future for humans.

Everyone in the world has a freshie start with $120,000 in a World Government backed Dollar of their choice.

YTF NOT?

So the person who has lived a life of austerity, not accumulated credit card debt, only made purchases with cash and owns very little but owns it outright gets $120K, and the person who has a 40K car loan and fancy car, $50,000K in credit card debt, a home filled with fancy gadgets, high-end electronics, jewelry, and clothing gets the debt wiped clear, AND gets to keep all the expensive swag, and gets rewarded with $120K?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I feel so worthless now.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
world assets are 223 trillion.

The number is very alarming.
But at the same time it is overplayed. derivatives are bets, no need to complicate them.
Unless one party is on the winning side significantly as in trillions, there is likely no issue.

Think of it as trillions of coin flips, both parties have to agree to the bet with all the knowledge they have. The chances that one party outsmarted all the other players on coin flips is really low.

The real worry is once one party loses too many bets and goes bankrupt, failing to pay the other side of the bet and that this cascades. Liquidity dries up as every bank and bank account goes dry, almost no one gets paid.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The sum you mention for deriatives is the notional value. Gross market value of all outstanding derivatives was $14.5 trillion at the end of 2007, which is still a pretty penny if the economy goes sour.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL.This skit was the first thing that came to my mind when
I saw the title of the thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

No it wouldn't. It would be at a zero value then rise to demand. Prices would change fast but they wouldn't be out of control. Its just a reset. Inflation wouldn't exist until we screwed up the economy again and that would take some time from this starting point.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

If we can bet 1 quadrillion on stuff that isn't an asset then I feel better about risking the money on my plan instead for peace and balance of human life

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

The person who kicked ass would have more assets on the reset. They would prosper very well going forward and only lose the paper dollars. They will lose the value in those paper dollars anyway if the system continues down this road.

2 out of 4 of the worlds largest economies have negative rates so the savers are losing anyway there and then USA has very low interest so the savers are losing here anyway. I didn't screw up the system. I just am offering a solution.
edit on 18-12-2016 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I just need a 90 days heads up before your program is announced to the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

a reply to: EightAhoy

The person who kicked ass would have more assets on the reset. They would prosper very well going forward and only lose the paper dollars. They will lose the value in those paper dollars anyway if the system continues down this road.

The person who kicked ass wouldn't have any paper dollars to lose--hence the debt, and would only lose paper debt.

2 out of 4 of the worlds largest economies have negative rates so the savers are losing anyway there and then USA has very low interest so the savers are losing here anyway. I didn't screw up the system. I just am offering a solution.

A person living within her/his means isn't necessarily a saver, unless you equate living within one's means as saving? (I actually do subscribe to that belief.)

Curious about what happens to precious gems and precious metals under your plan? Ahead of the reset, should I go out and run up $50,000 in credit card debt and purchase a cache of diamonds, gold bullion, and silver bars; and trade-in "good ole Bess" on a shiny, new Cadillac Escalade?

Would real estate be the proper debt instrument ahead of a reset? If everyone suddenly has $120K, demand will exceed supply and real estate prices will sky rocket. Putting up my home as collateral and buying a lovely chalet in Lake Tahoe or a waterfront vacation home in Monterey will be on my to-do list.

Who'll know about this reset ahead of time? Hopefully only your friends, here, at ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That would suck for basically everyone like me with a mortgage, since I don't completely own it yet. I would rather keep my house and my debt thanks.

Oh and what do we do with the people who spend that 120k in one year on drugs gambling etc ....

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You would keep the house and your debt erased and 120k in the bank

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join