It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eyes Don't Lie Where Surrounded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
When you look into the eye's of a person your staring at the windows to the soul. There are alot of animated corpses being driven by demons all around us. In fact where surrounded by these beings who impersonate us on a daily basis. They put on this facade that their humans on the outside but deep down inside their cold, calculating, selfish, greedy, predators etc.

When you stare at the eye's it sets off a dead give away that something is not right they either blink too much or blink too little. Alot of instances especially with celebrities is they would wear shades on at night to cover up the noticeable blinking or non blinking. In just a couple YouTube videos I'll show you proof of the signs to look out for.

In this particular video this person doesn't blink at all. Don't even need to watch the whole video to come up with that conclusion.
www.youtube.com...

Same with this person not blinking at all.
www.youtube.com...

In this video they blink too much.
www.youtube.com...
Same here.
www.youtube.com...

That's just a few examples I'm sure if you do the research yourself you'll find more examples especially in Hollyweird and Government.

Speaking of celebrities who don't blink check out this Mtvcribs video of Pauly Shore.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nonsense.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Which demons?

Pagan demons, Abrahamic demons, East Asian demons, there's a fair few of them.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

what is the " correct " number of blinks per minuite ?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For some reason...being stared at by strange people who think I might be a demon...always makes me a little nervous.
edit on 17-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What is the right amount of blinking we should be doing to make sure we're not one of these:
Arcons
Sugar demons
insectiallians
Demigods
Fallen angles
Vampire parasites
Robotiods
Shapeshifters
Soul snatchers
Cloned zombies
Cannibals
Synthetic humans
Victims of a "Trump hex"
And now demon controlled blink to mucher or not blink enougher

Seriously have you ever found anything online that you don't believe? I'd love to read about that, it must be one heck of a story.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I watched part of the first video and it was nonsense.
You do realise most of the pics used as "evidence" have been photoshopped to have that bulgy eye plastic blemish free skin look?

blinking can be a sign of nervousness or lying and sometimes when I wear contacts and theyre dry my eyes will involuntarily blink in a similar fashion to that vid you linked.

Your Pauly Shore video I got as far as him saying it was obvious Pauly was a woman and switched off.

I normally love these types of threads as they offer enough to make you think "maybe?" this one however was awful

That said Im gonna S&F as it was a pleasant distraction from all the Trump hate.

[snipped]
edit on Sat Dec 17 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: OT material removed

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think the word you're looking for is NARCISSISTIC ASS.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think you may be experiencing what is known as "The Uncanny Valley".

The Uncanny Valley. First discovered by robotics professor Masahiro Mori in 1970, The Uncanny Valley is defined as a level of realism in robots in which the human observer has a negative reaction. Any less realistic and we feel empathy; any more realistic and we can’t distinguish that it’s artificial. But that space in-between in which you want to puke or kick it? That’s The Uncanny Valley.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Nonsense.

2nd line.

Don't know about the subject overall but odd enough last evening there was a commercial on with a kid, maybe 10 or so just talking whatever the commercial was for and wife asked why is he blinking like that so I looked and noted yes he was blinking like crazy really odd looking, why would they let the commercial on like that. Almost looked like eyes blinking morse code.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nowt wrong with blinking,its a processing procedure plus I can imagine within a blink they could disappear

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Doctor says:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Ha ha!. Doctor Who's "Blink" was the first thing I thought of, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The included .gif in the OP and many other overly-wide eyed examples, especially if of celebrities, as well as sunglasses at night, are far more likely to be examples of meth or coke use.

new topics

top topics

join