It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost(s) in my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I've tried all of the above and I think that ignoring has gotten me the most peaceful periods of time of any method.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Interesting stuff happening.

I'm not trying to debunk your story, I do believe that other dimensions exist and sometimes interact with ours. These are the first things that come to mind though when reading your post.

Is it always the same toilet seat that slams down? If its always the same one it could simply be a shift of the house that made that area slightly unlevel. If its several toilets doing it then that would be better evidence of something affecting them.

But the lightbulb's exploding is rare, was that just once or several times?

Is the original owner still alive?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: toraylin3

Can these things get into dreams? I am curious as I have been having repeating dreams involving a woman I do not know, nor have never known.

Yes they can and they are standing next to you (at the foot of the bed, above you, or next to you) during this process.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Hermit777

Yeah, I think I am not going to run the Ghost Radar for quite some time. It's just hard not to when weird things happen.

You're a guy so I don't have to sugar coat this..... do I?

I would suggest you stop communicating with this spirit BUT now that you have given it an audience you need to know its name...... so ask for its name but don't trust the name it gives you, it could possibly be a lie but once you find out its true name you can get power over it and make it leave.

Trust me there is more than one spirit within your home .... maybe dozens.... who knows? BUT the one in charge is NOT speaking.... it is observing and the boss is the one you want to leave. It leaving will make the others follow along with IT.

Since you have spoken with "IT" .... "IT" can now touch you..... you have allowed this.... (sorry). Your family know things as well, watch any small children within home..... they are easy targets for them. Trauma is guaranteed.

It is good you show no fear. Did not hear anything about family animals? Because if you have any I bet they are freaking out. Borrow an animal from a friend, keep it inside the home at all times (let it out and it might run away) when outside make sure on a leash. Watch the animal inside your home, you will know when its sees this entity, start photographing the area where the animal is looking..... use both digital and polaroid instant camera for photographs. Learn ultraviolet photography - here is where it gets interesting....

You and your family are marked..... let me know if illness starts setting in with a family member .....animals suddenly dying, (especially birds) Canary are best.

If you need anything send me a pm.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Great story and God bless.

You are aware that you were visited by a Scuccubus?

For those who do not know - A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

You know why they attack....they hate children of God which clearly you are but you already know this.

Stay prepared for further battles but as you know....resist and he will leave.
edit on 11-10-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I will do some thinking on this approach. My animals have all been to the vet - usually by poisoning.

Cat incidents:
1. Cat got sick from new dog. I forget what the dog had now but it was from the no kill shelter we got her from.
2: He ate a human prescription pill for no reason.
3. He kept eating a relatively non-poison palm variety. The vet said that he ate it so much it became toxic. He almost died from that incident.
4. He got sick and we don't know what he ate but there was a mass of fibrous material in his stomach. He recovered quickly however.

Dog incidents:
1. Dog was sick after we brought her home. I don't remember what the sickness was. She was coughing alot.
2. Dog ate prescription pill. That was my fault - I gave her the wrong med on accident. I forget why she was on meds.

The dog seems less affected by all of this - she only goes downstairs when there is thunder or heavy rain.
The cat does seem to stare at things in the basement and does like hanging out down there. I will try a pic next time I catch him doing that.

Last night I fell asleep downstairs watching tv. Woke up to a nightmare. A woman had me trapped in a car and drove off a cliff. I woke up before we hit bottom.

I am not sure of succubus really because I don't ever remember having sexual contacts or even dreams with the exception of the recurring oriental woman that wants to kill all versions of me in every dimension.

My health is ok, but this spring it did take me quite some time to get over a flu. A whole month really. I have decided to quit smoking because of this.

I am afraid to ask names at this point. I feel like by doing that I will regret it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join