It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Beings and Long Whites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm on a phone so sorry I can't screen shot the frames for people who cannot watch videos

It's been years since I have been in the crypto' forums so here could be old news but...

This YouTube video shows some great clips which are the sort of things I came here for in the first place. Does not contain Trump, does not contain pizza.

The blue hand guy, the lady who makes people levitate and the rescue at the end are sadly very fake imo. The others are just a bit fake but what the hell... Sit back and enjoy ten minutes of Arthur C Clarke style clips.

Maybe, just maybe one of these is real?

edit on 13-12-2016 by and14263 because: DAMN you auto correct

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

This YouTube video shows some great clips which are the sort of things I came here for in the first place. Does not contain Trump, does not contain pizza.

Thank you!!!!! S&f mostly because of quoted portion above.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

the absence of any context - makes them near worthless

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Like when the person filming the Ufo just switches off the camera and we don't know if it flew away or disappeared?

I know what you are saying.

In my defence I did say they were all probably fake AND I referenced Arthur C Clarke who mainly used stills which had even less context.

You're just bitter because someone caught you on camera, again.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

This seems like an improv ice breaker. OK! Time to be creative!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The Video won't display otherwise i would watch it.

The topic at hand however is most fascinating.

What's the name of the Video?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hi man, Just found about this weird creature, Tiriarnaq, the weasel bear, the demon bear, the old one,

Cant frigging believe it, they found a skull of this mythical beast in a dig site in northern Alaska, and the best part is, that it was only 600-800 years old! Just googled huge polar bear skull found.

I mean think about it, a big ass weasel/bear with narrow and long body, imagine how fast and capable this beast was?

Just awesome. this was most likely the most dangerous mammal that has ever lived.

I needed to tell someone, thanks!

top topics

join